How old are you fellas?

How old are you fellas?

I'm 26 but i don't even read. I'm just here for the memes

Too old.

what is time anyway?
how could I possibly answer how old I am when you didn't even set the terms of your question??
typical Veeky Forums baka

Oh

I'm 27. Been here for longer than I'd care to admit.

I am 12 and what is ths

i can relate my fellow oldfag, im 26

I'm 23, caught in between a fetish for playful MILF's and elegant jailbait

I am 25

how exactly does this happen? what goes wrong, developmentally speaking?

Twenty one and I haven't even finished HS. I'm a piece of shit who only reads because there's nothing else, just void. Mediocrity is all I am.

I'm 19 turning 20 in a few days. Not looking forward to it. The past couple years has been watching my childhood wither away and die. Turning 20 is just finally putting it six feet under

Same user, today I went to a police academy graduation for an old family friend I grew up with but lost touch in my teen years. As soon as the bag pipes started playing all those memories of playing pirates on bunkbeds and playing bloody Mary is a bathroom came rushing back and I had to stop myself from crying like a little bitch. Fuck all of this

21 and in fourth year college
prospects not looking too good, job wise. Studying both english and math. Might just go into grad school after working for a year to put off the monotony of the daily grind
anyone else fear the ennui of a full time job with no academic inclinations?

turned 18 this summer so now im allowed to post lol

i graduated like ten years ago and still don't have a real job, on the other hand somehow i do manage to pay my bills and shit and when i do get some work i actually enjoy it, i oscillate between considering my life a total waste of time, and comfiest life possible in our era, probably it's both

jokes on you, i'm 6969
i am very tired

woah

21, wish I was still 14 :(

35, wish I was still 14 :|

fuck that I was a short, awkward, ugly kid who was bitter about everything except my interests. Hated people for doing the things I was too pussy to do. Puberty was awesome for me. If we are talking about the innocence and wonder of a child you'll have to go back further that shit was already over for me by 14

Fellow 21yr
Still feel 18
But better read

The jailbait is more of a romantic fantasy of teaching an impressionable girl with potential and a strong character, fueled by an irrational libido of course.

In regards to MILF's, an attraction I've possesed since childhood, there is something deeply alluring about a firm woman in her prime with a softness of heart and a lightening laughter of lifelong experience to counter my burdensome melancholy.

It's a conflicting duality I've often found repeated in my life. For example, I would like to devote myself to a lonesome life of theological and philosophical study, toiling silently in obscurity, but I have an equal pull towards a life of social satire through the arts, blooming in luxurious riches and a fame of revolutionary reputation.

I find people foolish, their pursuits vain, the garden of life lackluster, it's fruit bitter and this life but a momentarily troublesome triviality. But I enjoy reveling in the idiosyncratic melody gusting from the heart of a companion opening up, I sing along to the tune that has ensnared my mind with a curious wonder, and I wish nothing more than to bond with these strange creatures.

It's an oscillating life. The memes helps me stay sane.

How fucking gay/cucked are you Jesus Christ

24 been here since '08, not Veeky Forums though I started coming to this board 2 months ago because I started getting interested in literature 2 months ago :)

Amoust 22, I dont wanna to get older, it only takes me closer and closer to death.

23, similar story here
I come to Veeky Forums because the morons of IT don't know it exists or browse /a/ themselves.
I'm literally eating some warm food my mother cooked. I see my family only every 2 weekends or so. They help me renting an apartment in the city with my brother because he's still studying and trying to enter Cinema school.
I studied Philosophy and now I spend 10 hours a day doing paperwork about infrastructure for the governmet's department of education.
I barely write or read since last February, when I started working full time. Despite all of that, I'm somehow happy in the middle of all this monotony and anguish.

Not particularly gay or cucked, let alone autistic and ugly if you want to follow the classic slurs. I've attracted people naturally to me for as long as I remember, both men and women, but I've progressively shunned them away. Again, it's a repeating pattern.

I think the word you're looking for is "flowery crackpot". "Pseud" and "muh depression" are also acceptable entries.

"Sadbois" should just be culled

Veeky Forums is mostly a mild entertainment read these days. Been here since 2007. Used to study this site like an academic subject. Now I'm just here to laugh when the odd good thread appears.

I'm actually very disappointed on the pervasiveness of /pol/ bullshit these days, it's like watching a slow motion generational development into stupidity and impotent rage.

At least I get a very good career as a uni professor and small business owner.

>overbearing mother
>everyone on Veeky Forums

Fuck. It's like reading into my own thoughts.

I'm reading Russell's History of Philosophy.

Is it good choice?

Death is sweet release.

You feeling okay OP? Something you read got you feeling down?

I'm 19 and will be graduating at 19 from an Ivy League university this coming spring.

I feel like I'm growing up to fast. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Maybe I'll just become a truck driver or a police officer.

I'm 26 too lol
We're not actually old right? Haha

Truck drivers will be nonexistent sooner rather than later
Don't bother being a police office unless your at least 6foot, 180lbs and in shape

I'm 6'2", 190 lb, am 1/2/2.75, and still growing

I think I'm good for physical qualifications to join police force

Hell yeah
Are you prepared to justifiably kill a young black man even though society will call you a murderer?

34 in november

yup buddy, I'm sure am ivy leaguer graduating 2 years early in ok fucking Veeky Forums. You don't have to larp it's anonymous

I could give two fucks what society says

I'm there to enforce the law and only the law

your fucking 26, just because you aren't the latest wave of dumb teenage culture doesn't make you old. You are only six years out of being an idiot teenager. I'm 20 and still feel like a baby

>6foot, 180lbs and in shape

I was at a police gathering today and I was taller than 90% of them at 5'11".

I barely come on Veeky Forums. It's the second time this month I'm on here.

I only ever ended up on this shithole because of 2016 election.

Twentyone.

yeah not bad, kinda biased in places though

nigga, I feel old as fuck.
life has a way of aging you through hardship.

I'm talking about physically and your age in the context of the a human lifetime, you are young as fuck. People in their thirties will laugh at you feeling old and people in their 40s will laugh at them and on and on it goes