why is this the best best authentic Mexican food

Other urls found in this thread:

caciqueinc.com/products/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traditional Mexican food is highly regional
Please specify

Crunchwrap supreme.

Mexican pizza is one of the best

Mexico is a big place. Like "american" food its too vague.

Excellent examples of Atzlan cuisine.
Del Taco style chicken soft tacos are another good regional example as is el pollo loco.

>beef on the bottom
I can already feel it rolling down the inside of my shirt and onto my lap

theirs a round flat chip on the bottom idiot

The salted caramel sauce is there to hold it in place

this made me giggle like a retard

This was what I got from Taco Bell all the time as a kid. Then they got rid of the green onions and shrank the pizzas by about half. I also miss the enchirito, that shit was great.

They’re so good, I remember them having olives too

sorry I don't eat wall food

Lmfao this made me laugh so fucking hard

I love Taco Bell but it's awful how they keep getting rid of great stuff.
>tfw went the other day and found out they're no longer making those BBQ quesadillas
I swear.

What are some good enchilada recipes, BTW?

It's literally two crunchy tacos flattened like a pizza with cheese and tomatoes on top for double the price. Fuck off with this shit.

thinkingemoji.jpg

because this is the best authentic mexican food

What cheeses should I look for a slightly more authentic mexican, and if I can't get them, what are some good common alternates? I know little about cheeses but this cheddar on everything shit has to stop.

>What cheeses should I look for a slightly more authentic mexican, and if I can't get them, what are some good common alternates? I know little about cheeses but this cheddar on everything shit has to stop.
Shopping somewhere that are hispanics will net you the usual brands in that hispanic dairy area.
Cotija is similar to parm.
Queso fresco or panela is the cheese you crumble on top of enchiladas, tacos, refried beans. If you couldn't find it you'd go with farmer cheese, and a cows milk feta, nothing too briney, really.
Asadero is the meltier chhese, kind of similar to monterrey jack, and could be stuffed into a quesadillla or inside of an arepa or enchilada.
There are many brands, such as Tropical from the miami area, or this national brand, Caciquue
caciqueinc.com/products/

Living in leafland I've met two spics in my so the equivalents are much appreciated.