Rump roast

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare
empiri.ca/p/getting-started-on-ketogenic-diet.html?m=1
lmgtfy.com/?q=obscure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watch me not cook something

the board's called FOOD & cooking for a reason, numbnuts

Just letting you know I'm here, fagface. Get on with it.

I cut a lean piece from the center. The rest shall be ground into hamburger patties. Grinder and lean piece is in the freezer for a bit

I dont have anchovies tho :(

tartare aside, that looks like shit quality meat

slightly frozen pieces and grinder ready to go

skipped over quite a few steps, did we

monitoring thread

not going to lie when i expanded that image and saw green onion instead of parslay or chive i was annoyed. I recognize that NIN sticker on a kitcher aid mixer. Don't you live in a trailer or something?

like what?

>wasting that beautiful steak on tartare

you are satan

how did it get from the grinder to the plate?

but i like green onion. It goes well in my trailer. O:-)

>magical egg yolks out of nowhere
>magical copped green onion with mystery liquid
>magical bowl of what I assume is water
>strainer present for unknown purposes

it went from the frozen bowl to the plate

tiny bowl of lemon juice. Strainer for seeds.

you didn't cook it? is it raw? like red meat sushi? wtf?

plz no bullie, i just wanna learn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare

nvm. i looked up 'steak tartare' so now i know it's raw.

i was expecting a creamy tartare sauce.

you can point and laugh. it's ok.

>beautiful steak
fuck me u.s. americans wouldn't know a good steak from their own asshole
that shit looks like it's been languishing in a supermarket aisle for weeks

i got it now. thanx.

it was just put out. But its nott great meat. Only $2.97 a pound tho. I rinsed it and used the center for the tartare as all the bacteria is on the outside

u gonna get sick

Are you a Wisconsin fag? I read in the news a year or so ago that a bunch of yoopers got sick from eating raw ground beef from the supermarket as "tartare"

Kudos to you for grinding it yourself, but that still looks like shit-tier beef

No seasoning? Laziest meal ever.

Wow what a thread. You provided zero content and were a jerk to anyone who was interested.
What.
A.
Thread.

Nevada fag. And i always grind my own meat and take the right precautions for tartare. Supermarket ground beef is nasty. From 50 different animals if ground in store. Or 1000 if not made in store in those patties or tubes.

i just took some pics along the way. This board is for cooking not wiping the butt of faggots like you

Yet here you are making a thread about how others should be wiping your butt. You skipped any kind of steps that would be making a thread; skipped any seasoning and grinding efforts; skipped anything that would include presentation yet you expect people to shower you in 'oh wow that looks great' and 'oh man want' posts...

Put this shit on reddit where it belongs faggot. I legitimately cannot believe you're looking for validation over this.

i even showed a pic with the ground meat and seasonings added. And a pic of presentation i dont want any validation. Go back to /b/ to troll, faggot

Is this seriously what you mean't? ?
You have GOT to be fucking KIDDING me.
>I'm not here for attention
>but let me make a thread about it
You are a fucking loser.

>two plates
Anal?

two people. Two plates. My wife hates the raw egg tho

>I dont want any validation
>took the time to take and upload pictures
Kek, kill yourself OP. Im all for cook along threads but this thread blows.

Probably one to sit in their fridge for tomorrow. Which will completely ruin it being freshly ground tartare let alone putting a raw egg on it.

This.
>namefagging 'satan'
>post zero content
>'im not looking for attention'
>user said while asking for attention

this is super depressing I cannot believe what ck has become.

i guess il just stop posting on here

>Anal?
Thanks, but I've already had over 9000 dicks in my butt today. Maybe tomorrow?

I haven't seen a cooking with Satan thread in a while. I hope you are doing well.

But is it good though?

I get this weird little feeling of guilt every time I eat something raw that I'm not supposed too. Kinda feel like digging into something serious.

Veeky Forums hates normies and namefags. you got two plates and a name. plus your cookalong is more "LOOK WHAT I DID" rather than "HERE'S HOW TO MAKE THING".

the only way to redeem this thread is tp post pics of your wife's tits.

You sound like someone who just read Encyclopedia Dramatica for the first time. 2018 Veeky Forums is all normies and no one cares about namefags on blue boards.

Then why do you think OP didn't get any support?

>I cannot believe what ck has become.
Hello newfag from reddit. Satan has posted on this board for obviously much longer than you have. Those of us that are not reddit-trash newfags know this and recognize his Nine In Nails themed mixer. Say hello to your "based pede friends" for me.

>Veeky Forums hates normies and namefags
Not true at all.
>you got two plates and a name. plus your cookalong is more "LOOK WHAT I DID" rather than "HERE'S HOW TO MAKE THING".
This is true. Instagram tier posting.
>the only way to redeem this thread is tp post pics of your wife's tits.
Entirely not true at all see it's pretty accurate. Even the weaboo entranced hentai reaction posters are pretty normie. Name fagging isn't horrible but this is totally not the case for one using that ability.

Probably from his complete lack of content and objective and honestly any kind of personality.

>Hello newfag from reddit. Satan has posted on this board for obviously much lon
Whoah check it out someone who literally doesn't know that /x is a board and that it was a meme like skinwalker.
>calls others newfag
>while making newfag mistake
wew lad.

>nine in nails themed mixer
I'm sorry the what?

limited edition

Satan has a white Kitchenaid stand mixer with a Nine Inch Nails sticker on it. The sticker is partially visible in .

good timing faggot

Ha ha! Redditfag saw a meme on reddit and had to look it up in an attempt to save face. Respectable people don't hang out on /x/. Why don't you quite eating and blame it on the calorie jew. Breatharians are a real thing you know, /x/.

im doing just meat and water.
Ignore the green onion tops

empiri.ca/p/getting-started-on-ketogenic-diet.html?m=1

Yeah, I was reading through the posts after I refreshed. Your post of your mixer wasn't one of them, so I responded to a question directed at my post. This is the thanks I get for sticking up for you? Geez.

are you going to suck my cock too?

Considering the over 9000 dicks that have been in your butt today, I would assume you cock is too small to suck.

im really enjoying this all meat diet. Had sex twice so far today.

I'm actually a transplant from another board; is it common to have 'threads' like this with zero actuality and content be respected? Like 'oh looks it's him! Whoah!'?...
I mean the longer I look at the more I am not okay with it and frankly looks like total shit with zero cooking experience slathered some garlic/corn on an eyeround roast.

Is this what Veeky Forums has for namefags? I've seen the dinotendies guy and jesus christ was that lack-luster; is this it? This is what you guys regard with respect?

I men to say that you're giving him notoriety and respect purely for who he is; IE namefagging which is a reddit tier thing... You don't respect a user for being recognizable you respect them for their content which I see an obvious and glaring lack there of...

Sorry I don't know you shitty in-jokes but I just expected more.

He's getting plenty of support. It's you who is being blown the fuck out.

All of the "non-normies" have found much more obscure imageboards to hang out than this one by now.

Like I said, it's 2018.

>Like I said

I'm the user that is having such a problem with this thread. Idk what 'like i said its 2018' means in this context but if you meant 'here is some compressed shit without any explanation' then yeah you got me there.
What did you mean by "non-normies". What did you mean by "obscure"? Do you think this is some secret club?..

1. Almost everyone here is a transplant, you don't need to announce it. Veeky Forums is a dump board for people who can't get enough (You)s on their home board.
2. At least he's posting food. That puts this thread over a lot of the others that get posted.

1 I don't agree with that point at all. Entirely.
2 he's not posting food, see This is about the laziest attempted at content I've ever seen and I've seen people make rifle silencers out of bottles; car air-intakes out of cereal boxes and /d/ make fleshlights out of sponges and fucking wax pipe-cleaners. If this is what qualifies as content on this board there is no hope for you rejects.
The idea that you're even supporting this is insulting. Sub 80 IQ.

all i did was take some pics when i made the tartare. I didnt plan on making a thread till later.
Im making hot sauce now.

sorry if this is distracting from the 'which is better? papajohns dominos or little cesars' cancer you faggots post.
or maybe the 'bojangles vs kfc vs popeyes' threads

user is right this board has gone to such shit lately as in like a daily basis. friday-monday is fucking terrible but tuesday -thurs is great.

If this was 2008, I would agree with you 110%. Unfortunately, these days if you post anything that's not a blatant shitpost, you're ahead of the curve. You've correctly identified this board is shit.

Yes.
>Idk what 'like i said its 2018' means in this context
I mean this board is about 10 years removed from being a super sekrit club where no normies are allowed.

Dude I was meeting and fucking girls from this site in 2009 on the regular. Staceys, too, not Beckys.
>then yeah you got me there.
Correct.
>What did you mean by "non-normies".
I dunno man, what did you mean by normies?
>What did you mean by "obscure"?
The dictionary definition.
>Do you think this is some secret club?..
No, but apparently you do since you're the one screeching about normies not being allowed.

You took the pictures with the intent to make the thread, garner attention and didn't expect it to turn into a glaring reflection back at you.
Try to act like you didn't want tons of (you)s in response to your empty thread. Try it.

You're not making shit, you're reducing solid chilies to burned husks you jerkoff. Anyone with half a sense of cooking knows you're doing NOTHING.

>this whole response
Obviously this is very much still a super secret club to you.
I ask you what you mean by non-normies and get a blank response, ask you what obscure means and get a blank response; and now suddenly im the one 'screeching about normies'? The only thing im screeching about is your inability to form a complete thought my sous.

Honestly this is just getting to the point where I can't even anymore. Mentally deficient users dont post even 1/100th of a comment shitposters used to.

lmgtfy.com/?q=obscure

i took the pics for my kik group. I decided to make a thread later

I won't bitch like the others.
Next time just post more pics and make it a constructive feedback thread. So we can actually discuss food related content. I would happily discuss but your pics are so lackluster its basically impossible to do so.

I get it user, sub80 IQ.
Just next time please try to find some actual content when you make a thread instead of going 'oh gosh why would people be so apprehensive about me making a thread with zero content!?'

all i did was post content.

I guess il let these peppers simmer overnight

>EVERYBODY HATES ME!!
>Don't take it personally, Namefriend. There are other factors to consider.
>WRONG.

Fine. Take it personally then. Veeky Forums hates you.

idc who hates me. Its just hard to make a thread when most people are just trolls or people clueless about cooking

>cooking
>raw meat dish
does not compute

A bunch of guajillo peppers, 5 serrano, 3 habenero. Ended up with half a gallon of sauce. Its way hotter than i wanted too

>a creamy tartare sauce

I'm going to ask for my tartar sauce like this from now on.

I'm a Veeky Forums homeboarder and you're both wrong and a shitposter please leave

Cooking is the act of meal preparation. It does not require applying heat. You just don't always use it as a verb. Like if you were making a salad you wouldn't say you were cooking a salad, but you could tell them you were cooking and thats entirely fine usage.