Best poverty snack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR0WN55p_zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Best poverty snack?
hell yeah

poverty snack, not poverty meal.

a poverty meal would be a 5 pack

Cheese and peanut butter? Sounds fucking rank.

You’d be wrong

An egg is like 10-15 cents and actually nutritious.

Not many eggs in the vending machines.

Prior planning prevents piss poor results.

I swear to god... food is getting to expensive here. If i ever become a millionaire i'll be sure to buy a few thousand drones with mini-guns, controlled by 4channers and fuck everything up here.

I know it sounds gross but somehow it works.

>cheap
>vending machine
Poor people thinking like this is why there are poor people

Bread and olive oil

In retrospect, it sounds really weird. It doesn't contain much actual cheese, so the crackers taste orange more than anything.

>the crackers taste orange more than anything.
It makes me sad tbhat this is true

Popcorn. A big container of unpopped kernels is cheap and will last a long time, plus it's fun to mess around with different ways to season it.

You seem to have a very low bar for what constitutes "Fun"

It's fun, okay? Sounds like you need more seasoned corn in your life.

the McDouble

this is nice when you're working 12 hours, forgot to bring lunch, and only have a vending machine.

it's like 600 calories. lots of energy to keep you going.

OMFG, This! The flavor of orange as a color. My favorite childhood snack.

Mmm captain welfare's I do enjoy some poverty
snacks
>teleports to Chicago

I put those into grilled cheese, I eat it then I cry about how I can't get ahead of inflation here in NZ

yeah being an AUSNZ neet sucks because the cost of living so high

I work full time, user.

ah fuck thats even worse

peanut butter ones can fuck off but cream cheese and chives? that sounds great where do i sign up
never seen them here

sounds reasonable

doing things costs money

youtube.com/watch?v=YR0WN55p_zI
>my favorite snack is the big. pink. cookie.

Thos cream cheese & chive ones are kino.

Maruchan Bowl noodles are less than a dollar around here. You can add, depending on the size, half a dozen or more shrimp and some scallions as well as any spices or small vegetable leftovers for under another dollar for a large lunch-sized portion.

Peanut butter saltines are fantastic with milk, and you can add bananas with toast to make it Elvis style. It's sort of meh, but you can make a high calorie meal with some cheap ground beef.

Soups and stews just made ahead and stored in the fridge for microwaving are inexpensive as hell, especially if they involve a lot of grains.

This plus hot dog condiments and chili from 7 11

Being an american, and as much as I like sugar, I hate those fucking things.
Literally tastes like sweetened chalk.

You INdonesia, bruh?

Autism- the meal

Name brand pasta regularly goes on sale for a dollar, and store brand is always that cheap. You can go to an Asian market for cheap as fuck ramen noodles. You just cook it at home add whatever you want that's cheap and bring it to work or snack on it at home. It's way cheaper than buying those individual packets or ramen or whatever.

You know you can make good cheese crackers at home for pennies...

it's been at least 60 years since anyone made crackers at home my friend

They're usually in a Variety Pack.

>best poverty snack
pic related

>this thread

i'm lmaoing at your lives

Thinking the exact same, those sound bretty good 2bh.

She's an ugly used up whore but damn those hips are making my dick wiggle.

It smells too much so I got too self conscious to eat these outside of the house.

I eat them niggers with garlic onions and sauerkraut fuck pussies mark your territory with strong scent

the struggle starburst

wtf are you talking about, i just had these 2 days ago. there was no strong smell.

canned tuna is a lot worse in terms of giving off a fishy smell.

i had no problem with my first try of smoked herring. all it had was a smoked scent.

But ultimately better in every way!

Yeah it's odd this generation has no connection to the food they eat. Screencap this comment for when I make a cracker cook along thread good buddy. I'm gonna bring it back.

I keep this shit in my glove compartment as a just in case ration.

I want to kill you, not because you're trying to be funny but because you're right

>poverty snack
nigger there damn good

>those hips are making my dick wiggle.

Poverty doesn't mean bad, dipshit.

>160 calories in 1 oz
holy shit. no wonder poor people get so fat

maybe every two weeks or so I'll buy a tub of these bad boys for $4 and some chopsticks and munch on them while I game.

I'm probably going to get cancer... unless I've already acquired it from you guys.