Hey bro!

Hey bro!
How old are u? How many gfs did you had?

Bump

tell me your secrets, dude

Amoust 22 and I had 2, the second is already my wife. Tho it dosent end the emptyness inside.

What book is this?

the book of mormon

1 gf (at 14) and at least 3 fz

fuck my life

any recommendations?

Just turned 23. I had 3 throughout school, but since I converted, I've had none.

1gf (current, but shes fat)

I cant stand to see that gif for too long. Does it jump to the screen or not?

29- getting old ;__;

Had 9 gf's, so many regrets

22, 4

Since this isn't about books, have a nice recommendation: Victory by Joseph Conrad. It's not his strongest work, but it's compelling and hey, it even has a romance for you to project yourself into.

Hang in there, bro. Dubs will guide your way.

why u so fucking frivolous

t-thanks bro

I just get bored of every girl I date, I fucking hate that I do, I just want to marry and settle ;_;

I am 1 yaers old foetus baby

i like big titties

Apparently they don't like when they ask for sex and you say no.

I'm gay.

I do deepthroat.

I'm already taken.

Sorry, virgins

Same here mate

26 years old. Never had a gf.

I'm tired.

Maybe tried?

Or tired of what?

22, six relationships or so, maybe seven - three serious ones

>26

>2

Fucked something like 21 girls though. Second relationship lasted 5 years and ended horribly. Taking my time before I jump in again.

Are there enough fields in your datamine to fit all that in, OP?

Nice rec, user. It's also written in a style more colorful, more aesthetic than your average Conrad-

8 gfs

tfw no gf

Tired of living.

Bump

u can told me anything

I'm not bothered by it, but it'd be nice to have a cute GF to read to/with.

Girls don't read btw

Gfs don't want to read. They just want to fuck, and if you don't wanna fuck them one night for whatever reason they will never forgive you.

t-thats not actually true is it?

30+

are you afraid? do you prefer to fuck or read? virgin

another virgin here

Lost wizard status two months ago. It's been fun, but she hasn't wanted to have sex as much as she used to, which has been seriously making me consider dumping her.
When we met she made a big deal out of her love of books and reading but she hasn't read a page of anything the entire time we've been together.

None

21. 0 gfs.

Same.

>Apparently they don't like when they ask for sex and you say no.

This is actually true. Hung out a couple of times with this one girl and we made out, but I was just got over a terrible break-up and didn't want to have sex with her immediately. I told her my situation and she said she understood.

The next day she blocked my number and fucked not one but two random dudes she met in a bar. Her friend, who I know, texted me this to rub it in my face.

I know these feels brahs. I'm surprised by how many normies are on Veeky Forums these days.

betas detected... when an ubermensch like me refuses sex it just makes them want me more

28, turning 29 in november

i had two long-term relationships, the first lasting 4, thes second 2 years. since igot everything out of these two iam not as needy for a partner like i was in my teens.

besides i had several short-term liasons, maybe i try to get in contact with my first ex again, but right now iam sticking to some young girl who is afflicted with horses.

>girl comes home disgustingly drunk
>wants sex
>I don't
>she starts crying
>"You don't love me"
>"My dad doesn't love me"
>mfw