Food sex

What's the best kind of food to have sex with? I've fucked a watermelon before, the juices felt nice but it was kinda cold. I know some anons have fucked chickens before, does it actually feel good? How should you prepare food you're going to have sex with?

Other urls found in this thread:

perezhilton.com/2016-08-29-mcchicken-man-films-himself-having-sex-mcdonalds-sandwich-internet-reacts-viral-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should never fuck with your food

chicken feels just like pussi. you need to warm it in the microwave first.

I make pot pie with it after because it's usually too distressed to cook into anything else. i'm a fucken animal. heh.

I used to go to college with a guy who would fuck watermelons, No joke.

He would get them out of a dumpster behind food lion and fuck them in our dorm after warming it in a oven in the RAs lounge

Why didnt you guys DP the melon

Hot Pocket

slightly steamed offal in a frech baguette was reported to be a favourite of Sid Vidcious in Jonny Rottens biography -- No Irish No Blacks No Dogs.
but will tell you the McChicken Sandwich is their favourite
perezhilton.com/2016-08-29-mcchicken-man-films-himself-having-sex-mcdonalds-sandwich-internet-reacts-viral-video

Chicken filet

is it tight enough?

>raw chicken on your dick
that cant be good

I use cucumbers as anal dildos, ginger as buttplugs and sometimes deepthroat popsickles and bananas

I can't tell if that guy is a fucking savage for giving so few fucks or a messed up freak.

For me...

>warming it in a oven in the RAs lounge

bless the RAs for allowing/not knowing about demented shit

Use condom

gross

At that point just jerk off, at least you'll feel SOMETHING

when i was young i fucked a bowl of warm water and it felt amazing

that's honestly so fucking hot

S..senpi?

Papaya is popular around here. Just microwave for 28 seconds and youre good to go. At least thats what i have been told.

i only have sex with woman who give me consent
sorry i can't be of assistance good luck on your quest

>used to work at a restaurant that served prime rib on the weekends
>had a sleeve of fat running down the length of it
>was kept in cabinet during service that kept it at temp
>whenever I would cut a portion I would fingerblast the shit out of it

really wanted to fuck it but they would've missed that much product going awol, shit felt amazing

All women do. My older sister caught my little sister thrusting a carrot in her vagoo. Every time it is her birthday we gift her carrot as an inside joke.

Theres a show that used to run a couple years ago that did a study and said that veal was the closest to vagene.

Sounds like a good way to seriously scald the flesh off your dick if hot, or get an infection if not.

You do not want to damage your dick.

You can permanently lose sensation, the ability to orgasm through penile stimulation, and may even end up with some level of AMPUTATION.

Be safe, you sad sad mal - adjusted fuckers.
Seek council in and learn to have real relationships.
Or just get a pocket pussy.
The Japs make really high end ones that warm and move. It's better than risking harm to yourself.

Guy I knew would fuck out of date jam donuts in the bathroom during his lunch break at work. He'd heat them up first as well.

kek

Well, if any girls want to send nudes of themselves or videos of them fucking themselves with food, they can send it to kingpin_sosa on Snapchat.

That's pretty gross. I'd imagine it'd make your dick really sticky too.

fuck off nigger

I always fuck women before I eat them