This is a Filipino dessert.Say something nice about it

This is a Filipino dessert.Say something nice about it.

They usually look more like this

Flips are very poor and even more catholic. Most of their modern culture is derived from American movies from the '40s - '60s

Sometimes we put a leaf on it for some reason

This is true. They also have the worse tattoos out of any race. Disgusting impish breakdancers.

Noice

that esplans the the betty crocker lookin dessert

is this slop lime flavored or what?

Jello is an excellent American invention and I am glad other cultures are enjoying it.

Jajajajaja

It is pandan

How are they allowed to eat panda?

Hardy har har

It is plant

Reply this

So is that a yes or a no?

Not him but it’s coconut
Young coconut plus cream plus gelatin, nice light dessert

what... what is the flavor of this? lime?

It is not lime

Filipino food is almost literally dumpster fire. Just like the people.

Noice

At least it doesn't have any beans.

holy shit dude, OP said you must say something *nice*. there might be filipino people reading this thread and you would hurt their feelings.

i, personally, for me, love it when filipino food is left under those semi-warm hot water heaters, like at some hospital cafeteria, because i don't like my food hot. i like my food lukewarm and sort of soggy.

as for filipino dessert, i like it because it gives me that feeling that i'll get diabetes soon, which is great, because living is a pain in the ass and i want to consume a lot of sugar so that i can die faster.

Thanks por depending us, but im bery used to internet bullies trying to act tuff by saying things theyd be too afraid to say irl

That is extremely racist...

Lumpia is worthwhile. Nothing else is

Filipinos aren't people.

Flips were raped into existence. It makes sense.

And those are indonesian, and not flipendo right?

"Lumpia" does not exist. Those are egg rolls with some flip nonsense written next to them.

What does everyone have against the people of the Philippines?

Looks like lettuce with milk. It looks tasty but thinking about milk and lettuce makes my tongue go flaccid.

Stupid national pride (not similar to American pride, filipino pride is just on another level of autism), Balut, low intelligence, lazy workers, and their women are leeches.

>low intelligence, lazy workers, and their women are leeches
So how are they any different than the US?

Depends on the island. Some consider fashion, race, and wealth to be the pinnacle of existence. Others consider health and contribution to others to be more important (and often are more attractive).

They are hardly one culture, though as an average they're better than most. Then again I do have Island Fever.

Not lettuce so dont imagine lettuce

>implying work ethic is something to be proud of
>implying I don't want a filipina woman to worship me
take the redpill bro

>disliking balut
You have no idea how much I hate you right now.

Fertilized duck or even chicken eggs are fucking delicious and you can even choose the texture by how old they are. Pop the top open and pour in a little vinegar or fish sauce and you can see god.

balut is good if cooked properly, which many idiots can't do....that being said, try eating 5-10 balut without vomitting.

Pretty sure I can't eat a dozen raw oysters without having the runs. Do you have a point? Anything can be over-done and no one in their right mind would scarf down 10 whole animals, with bones organs and sometimes feathers intact, and not expect that fiber to be a little rough.

Throw in plenty of vinegar and you've gotten delightfully stupid.

It surprisingly doesn't look like some shit you picked off the ground, I guess.

>Jello is an excellent American invention
Idk, Turkish delights seem like a pretty believable ancestor of gelatin.

I'd take being hated by a balut-eater as a compliment.

i have no point, just shitposting.
i'm vietnamese and my idiot relatives knock back 6+ balut each, and then wonder why they feel like shit afterwards.

as for oysters, people eat them by the dozen all the time. so it is not weird to eat many small organisms. i can eat 12+ baby octopus fine.

i guess my point is that balut is good in moderation. there's nothing disgusting about it, but it does fill you up fast. i've actually enjoyed the chick balut more than the duck. duck balut are more expensive than chick, but chick is more buttery.

Filipino food looks awful from what I seen but i did work with a nice chubby Filipino girl who told me she would worship my cock if I was okay with her having affair on her husband

Noice

Very alpha of you

It's drug-free because it's not full of bullet holes.