Welcome to Heart Attack Grill

What can I get you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcw5P4FVSaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_phone_call_scam#The_Mount_Washington_scam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a salad and one of those in my butt
preferably the black one

please give me something that will legitimately give me a heart attack so I can finally be at peace

I think the important question here is how she sprained her wrist.

A fast handy gone awry.

sorry, heart attack grill doesn't serve salads but we do have burgers ranging from 2000

as for the things up your butt, yes

One push of IV potassium chloride coming up

our octuple bypass burger offers 20,000 calorie burgers that might actually give you a heart attack, and no sharing of the burger. If you don't finish the burger, I will have to spank you

Is Satan is the owner of this fantastic restaurant?

these are montages of our wonderful CEO
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcw5P4FVSaw

get me two

get me two

>$9.18 for a single-patty burger

that's fucking amazing

but it's got 2500 calories in it

No*8#5 @ /77 285& ;!$

That will be $65.50 dollars sir

Just deep fry a whole cow for me and get outta my fucking way.
Cuz you're about to get involved in a shituation.

Would you like it deepfried in lard?

Do you have anything more unhealthy than lard?

>sir
well, at least it will be last time I will ever have to get called that

The furthest a trans operation can take someone is into the irredeemable "it" status, friendo.

no we don't, but we will be sure to put exorbatant amounts of lard when deepfrying the cow. You can also combine the cow with our deepfried onion rings or go with our chili cheese fries and combine that with alcohol, butterfat milkshake or a mexican coke. And for a little extra, unfiltered cigs if you want

shutup I'm trying to eat these two burgers and absorp this potassium chloride

I'll take all of it.
Keep the change, cuz after this i'm going to punch whatever god meets me in the throat.

>nothing personal kid

why do people think gender still has to do with biological sex?

Whew, boy. That was close. Can't just put your third chromosome on the hook like that because it's hard to resist.

I don't think what he's doing is wrong but has the government or something tried to stop him before?

not to my knoledge

something from the vegan menu

>Nothing, why am I here, this place is disgusting

In all seriousness butterfat milkshakes and fries cooked in lard sound potentially incredible, I'd go there just for those

The only things on the vegan menu are tobacco and drinks

>soggy fries
>having the butterfat linger in your mouth
>tasting milkfat in your milkshake

You might as well just eat lard with a spoon

Sounds like someone learned their lessons the hard way.

>milkfat
>tasting bad

In Russia we have something called "baked milk". I suggest you try it бpaт

Jus get a new ID if this is so goddamn triggering, jesus christ

I want to eat that octuple burger or any of those burgers before I die

its not as easy as that you know, some countries prevent trans people from changing anything even with a name change

Why would any sane human being want to eat a burger with 8,000 calories in it. Jesus fucking christ and all their food is coated in lard. Why does this place exist.

To profit off of the cretins who like the novelty

This guy has a stuffing/feeding fetish

I think he just has a money fetish

Who doesn't? He ran a few Jenny Craig clinics before opening this up, figured if he can't get people to willingly try to lose weight just go extreme with the shock factor.
There has been at least one reported instance of a customer having a heart attack while eating there, lol.

They don’t cook with lard.

I considered that, but the bizarre sexual overtones of his restaurant (sexy nurses weigh you and examine you and literally spank you if you don't finish your food) and his seeming obsession with indulgence, taboo, and death give me the sinking feeling that all of this immensely turns him on.

Ill have a double bypass with extra onion, an order of chili cheese fries. And a silo of Carona with lime please.

>vegan menu
I love this place now

>some countries prevent trans people from changing anything
Only the good ones.

Are those the prices in black?
Why are they all such off numbers?

I'll never understand people who are enthusiastic about visiting Las Vegas.
Looking at shit like this the place just seems like a hollow, depressing shithole

After tax is added, it comes out to a number that is divisible by 25¢. For example, the cigarettes are $9.71 but $10.5 after tax is applied. They probably do this to make being a cash only place easier. A liquor store near where I used to live did this too.

Yeah the pizza place I work at does this too!
But we accept cards....

>Canned Corona

What hell is this

this is nauseating. the food is bad enough, but the coloring and design of the sign make me dizzy.

Fuck you, kill yourself. Why do you care so much?

It's not even an operation either, it's hormones that matter. The surgery is more cosmetic

Congratulations you just accurately described Las Vegas

Yep, that is most of Las Vegas for you. Its a fine party place from time to time. But visit there and stay sober for a few hours and actually take some of the city in and you will see how shitty it is. I was there one week and was watching the news and they were complaining about having trouble getting funding to send the little world series team to travel.

At any rate, the food at heart attack grill isn't great or bad, its just another tourist spot.

Imagine being this delicate. I would fuck you just to see the eyes roll back in your head.

The comic is really dramatic, but it's true that other people sometimes tend to make a way bigger deal over it than they should. And having to publicly declare the nature of your gender identity and medical history is pretty uncomfortable for most people, not even accounting for Veeky Forums autism.

>kill yourself
i think i tranny is more likely to do that, m8

Whatever you say flower, it could have been explained very quietly and politely but your insecurities cause your problems. I can teach you to be tough.

Yeah, I actually have a lot of sympathy for the non-obnoxious trannies who just want to live their lives in peace. I fucking rage when people are like "Oh so you're trans? Have you had the surgery yet?" like jesus, leave the girl alone and mind your own fucking business.

>liquor
>going to Heart Attack Grill to get fucked up

ur such a fucking faggotron

It's interesting that people preference "Are you trans?" with "this is kind of personal," but then as soon as that's over with, they're fine with asking "so are you going all the way?" etc.

I didn't post this comic, but I am just saying that I have sympathy for others who are in this situation. It can be difficult to live outside the cultural norms of one's society.

Honestly I think people just don't make the connection of how serious you are unless you've had invasive surgery. I'm just a normal dude but I've dated a few trans people. Shit's tough. I can make you tougher. wink.gif.exe.bat. I'm kidding but still.
Gotta get that thick skin.

I know a lot of trans people feel so shunned and alone in the world that they take their own lives, but some lack the courage, and that is why we need gay bashers.

>Look Ahmed, I posted it again!

Say that to my face and not on the internet and see what happens.

no. something gay would happen. You homos are sick.

i actually met this guy, i remember that fal and pink gun.

Ah, yes. The penisillin shots I ordered.

We could have fun though?

>Excuse me but this isn't you in the ID.
>Oh, no, it is, I am just transsexual.
>Oh... yes now I see the resemblance. Fair enough. Have a good day.
>You too.

How fucking hard is that?

It's hard for trannies because estrogen gives you woman brain that makes everything more fucking complicated than it actually is

> plus 5.1% Sales Tax for our wasteful government to squander

>Americans would rape someone because a 'policeman' told them over the phone
>Americans would willingly give their personal information to anyone they feel have any power

Why is your nation so cucked? Is the result of Big Brother and the state surveillance from the anti-comunism era? Why every American (except people on /g/) have no problem in giving personal information to wage-cucks?

The only appropriate response is 'You already have my ticket. You have no authority to check my ID. Call the police if you want.'

>asking someone for their id is rape
>'how cucked are you'
>'there is my ticket call the police if you need more'
^This is actually how you cause the comic to become real life. You have zero real life experience.

>kys
>why do you care so much
>being this delicate
>would fuck you

In both cases:
>says the shit, immediately proves to be projecting
>getting this triggered by simple facts and human biology

I'm referring to the actual rapes (with penetration) in Amerca because someone posing as a police officer called people and told them they had to literally rape their employees.

The surgery is only cosmetic because you can't build functioning genetalia yet. The horomones don't mean shit.

That was some unbelievable shit. There are some things that can only happen in America.

If only they fired sixteen warning shots in someone's face for no particular reason. Then they would have been real police.

You mean on Law & Order SVU?

What a shitpost. I clearly am asking why cis people care so much about what I do with my body. That I care should be a given.

Who do you think is being triggered by facts? Or biology? Do you have a hard time with English, user?

No matter how much hormones you take you'll never be able to change your genes kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_phone_call_scam#The_Mount_Washington_scam

Only an autist would concern themselves more with genes than with hormones. Changing genes, would, at best, achieve the same results as hormone replacement. But I know the former sounds far more important because of that wonderful American education system. For all the talk about "basic biology," the lack of knowledge is striking.

I'll have the flatliner fries, a double..nah a triple bypass burger, and a pack of strikes for the road.

>more triggered projection
Calm your grizzly mangina down. I was just saying it's fucking abhorrent, no need to be such a faggot about it.

I mean on Mc Donald's.
Guess you erased of your mind because it's like your sacred place and nothing bad can ever happen there.

You actually don't know how to communicate coherently. It's wildly unclear what you are even referring to as abhorrent. I would recommend spending time with people offline. You might be surprised by a few things.

You can't make kids without the right bits. You seem like the autist here, buddy.

>they fell for the procreation meme
Laughingfetuses.jpg

One slow death please

>he left the gene pool
Good. You're literally a broken specimine.

Even more surprising is how all of your insults actually reflect your character. Spend plenty of time offline too, just not with deranged sickos who try to convince others of their delusional bullshit. You wanna chop off your dick? Go for it. You wanna be a as much of a literal fag as you are a metaphorical one? You do you. You want everyone else to support your choices? I'll tell you to hang in there; it'll all be ok.

DO THOSE PENISES HAVE THUMBTACKS IN THEM?