allow me to present:

the bunnings snag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2dHQxNCIYUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks good

Ayyyyyy cheeky cunt where's mine?

>seppos will NEVER know this feel

Remember when they put margerine on the bread though???

looks good. simple. juicy.

No, no I don't remember.

it really is a shame isn't it, we have drive through bottleshops (liquor stores) and conveniently placed snags with onions on bread outside every bunnings and supercheap auto
its like, they don't even know how to live

depends on the bunnings mate

bunch of soft ass cunts ITT

nah

I respect those things that you hold dear but to be honest with you Australia is the equivalent of an upside down tattoo on the back of your nutsack only legible when uncomfortably stretched upwards towards the navel and it will forever read "GODS MISTAKE" misspelled in comic sans.

That looks pretty gay but not gay enough for you, Sheila

so it's like a hot dog for poor people then

any 1 else hate that cheap red purple sauce they use sometimes?
i fuckn hate it

How much?

All hotdogs are for poor people.

Its a sausage sizzle you fuckwit.

Cucks.

Western Australia truly is the greatest state in the world

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

noice

yeah mate its grouse ay cunt

Australians are fucking maggots lmao I'd rather live with an American and fuck me that's saying something

no bully

>the absolute state of melbin
fucking soft cunts

there is no hope for melbourne

>an Australian culinary masterpiece is realizing you're out of hotdog buns and having to improvise

>buying special buns when sliced white bread is just as tasty

Never seen one at a supercheap auto, are they a thing?

Also, fuckin Victorian soft cunts

>having to clamp your hotdog together so it doesn't roll all over the plate like some savage
>being proud of something a trailer park single mom would feed to her kids seven days a week

There's no hope for any of you shameless urbanite faggots post-ironically cucking themselves with an ersatz corporate replacement for genuine cultural expression

strewth mate calm down

Jesus christ user it's just a snag

A few years ago I was working at Harvey Norman and had one outside every weekend.
Jerry Harvey turns up as I'm munching down on one and buys one himself.
He took too big of a bite and couldn't reply to my hello so I ran away.

>hotdogs are high end, fine dining for merifats

There's few things on this earth I like better than a bbq sausage in bread with sauce

Wrong,
It’s my heritage and I don’t want to see you urban cucks to destroy it.
Fuck off.

Why don't you achieve some personal things so you don't have to identify with a cultural heritage to feel worthwhile?

So it's a hotdog but somehow manages to feel even lower

nah mate, its better than a hotdog

>snags are my heritage

scromiting

its all our heritage, literally every Australian likes a snag on bread.
what upsets me is the fact that the coffee scroll disappeared and nobody so much as gave a peep about it
pic related is merely a representation of their appearance, the originals are lost to time

>just a snag
No, it's a Bunnings® Snag, it's a Bunnings Sausage Sizzle and the willful and shameless shilling people engage in genuinely disgusts me. The fact that it's mostly urbanite cucks doing this post-ironically is icing on the cake.

Why don't you achieve some personal things so you don't have to identify and participate in a corporation stamped barbie as some sort of expression of culture?

>eating a sausage sizzle off a plate

You're contradicting yourself so much I'm not even sure if it's bait anymore

Did you know behind every Bunnings sausage sizzle is a hardware store?

>Western Australia
>Fake Australians

Ya okay mate

How am I contradicting myself?

All of this is irrelevant. Australians aren't real.

You're the mining colony of a prison colony. I've lived here all my life and only met one Westerner that made it off your Island and integrated into modern society.

youtu.be/2dHQxNCIYUE