The great Irish novel is about a cuckold jew

>The great Irish novel is about a cuckold jew.

Do saying jew and cuck all the time never get tiring for you people

>inb4 kike cuck
ok

>not realizing Joyce would be on the side of the shitposters if he were still alive
wewlad

t. Sexually humiliated Hebrew

Mad?

Regardless of whether or not it makes any sense, tagwords and rituals can help hold people together.

What if it's literally true?

This. Joyce would have probably loved this place. He wrote a fucking book immortalizing getting jerked off.

I can imagine a scenario where in an alternate universe he and Papa are sitting at a bar and Papa, of course, is fucking shitfaced and Joyce is pretty deep the sauce himself and he shows Papa something on his phone about Stirner or >my diary desu and Hemingway would go "Oh yeah all right" but he wouldn't actually give a shit and then Joyce would go back to scrolling and laughing

Joyce would love shiposting but not stale uncreative shiposting.

why is it so offensive to you to explore hebrew and sexual themes? both are extremely interesting and of extreme depth. cuckoldry exists in nearly every book you've probably ever read. jewish influence is strong as it literally crafted the most recognizable religious foundation in the old testament, and i defy you to find a brilliant work that does not take inspiration from abrahamic monotheism.

both of these topics are without a doubt some of the most compelling things we have as writers, and your overwhelmed response is indicative of its power even in a casual setting like Veeky Forums.

>fantasized and maybe even practiced coprophagia before the internet
imagine how perverted he would be in the modern era

This is absolutely true. Joyce would have been a Veeky Forums oldfag and he would have forever hated all the newfags, from 2005 onwards.

Anything post 2001 is a new fag

>the authors of the bible were jewish

what are you, fuckin stupid? don't talk to me ever again, you dipshit.
you should kill yourself posthaste.

Leopold was literally just Wojak with a mustache and stream of consciousness writing is greentexting.

t. non-participating coitus observing Semite

>when your genius friend says the cuck protagonist of his literary masterpiece was inspired by you

BEADY

Joyce would hate the racism here, though. He loved Jews a lot.

Only because most people were racist and artists always try to be subversive/contrarian. He'd be worse than Celine if he lived today.

>being this mad Joyce was redpilled

No but because he disliked it in general. That's one of the reasons he left Ireland: he couldn't stand their closed-minded racism and nationalism. He was always claiming he belongs to no group, though. I think he'd completely on his own, not letting either side claim him.

it would be nice to piss Joyce off if he came here. i bet he would be hooked on day one. he'd drink himself incapable of typing, and have a giant screen with the largest text imaginable, he would use a well worn keyboard flecked with semen and the occasional bit of feces, he would boil in rage against racism, would even make eloquent memes against it.

then his wife's bull would come in and offer him a samdwich after slamming her for a few hours, and they'd share a few beers while he used the altered state to synthesize a few naughty poems.

which probably would have crippled his already small output

>the greatest Greco-Roman epic is about a cuckold itinerate

>the greatest western religious text is about a cuckold jew

>the greatest English play is about a disenfranchised cuckold

What craziness could Joyce be at giving his hero such odd and unparalleled character traits?

>the greatest Greco-Roman epic is about a cuckold itinerate
What? Odysseus wasn't a cuckold.

>>the greatest western religious text is about a cuckold jew

The Bible is about Jesus, not Joseph.

>the greatest English play is about a disenfranchised cuckold
Also Hamlet wasn't a cuckold.

Finnegans Wake was shit anyway

It's better than every other book ever written.

Its literally just shitposting before the internet was invented

Yeah man, that's Joyce, the great social reformer, famously railing against inequality where ever he found it.

And it's the greatest shitpost ever.

didn't he literally help jews escape the nazis

All of human writing ultimately originates from shitposting. If you look at what the closest precursor to writing is that non-human animals have practiced throughout evolutionary history, it's pissing and/or shitting on the ground as a signal to others. That's the origin of non-auditory symbolic communication.

You all think in the smallest terms possible. Cuckolding need not involve real fucking of real partners; its essence is the deprivation of rightful goods and station, and the impotence/ignorance of the cuckolded in securing them.

The Jesus thing might be a stretch but I maintain the other two are the most thoroughly cucked pair in all of western lit.

He literally did everything possible to avoid involvement in both wars.

>Cuckolding need not involve real fucking of real partners
Odysseus's wife didn't let any suitors have sex with her even after 20 years of his absence. That's the exact opposite of being a cuckold. The extremely notable lack of infidelity on Penelope's part is why Joyce did the exact opposite with his Ulysses.

test

What are you testing?