What kind of cheap an easy recipe can I make as an homeless fuck? I'm tired of eating cold tin cans

What kind of cheap an easy recipe can I make as an homeless fuck? I'm tired of eating cold tin cans.
I can also buy a camping stove and a frying pan if I really want.

Also pic kinda related, I live in some tiny ass tent like this one and humidity is a big problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Sterno-CandleLamp-Folding-Camp-Stove-70145/207084918?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|google|&mid=sF2BZPNpH|dc_mtid_8903tb925190_pcrid_111415680425_pkw__pmt__product_207084918_slid_&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6JnouqbD2AIVSJ7ACh0QjwpVEAQYByABEgLlPvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pasta or rice
especially the knorr packs

That sound boring.

I'm not starving, I'm just trying to find something exotic or unexpected to eat because that's the only thing stopping me from killing myself.

But thanks for the post anyway

I'm also drunk so please be patient

I mean, I've got some ideas, but the ingredients won't keep well, so it'd have to be a one-day thing, unless you get a cooler.

Hobo dinners. Take chicken & veggies & seasonings & shit and wrap it in tin foil. Throw it in your fire, wait a bit, eat it when chicken is done & veggies are tender.
Camping favorite.

My friends who went to jail told me about ramen noodle 'burritos' and they are actually pretty fuckin tasty & no dishes needed.
Get a ramen packet. Crush it up, but not into teeny pieces. Popcorn sized chunks, is all you want. Sprinkle in like half the seasoning packet. Put hot water in the bag, but not so hot that you can't touch it. Let it sit for a bit, don't let the noodles get ALL THE WAY tender. You want them to still be a little firm.
Pour out all the water. Squish the noodles into a burrito type shape into the bottom of the bag. Be careful, it's easy to pull the bag open. It'll probably take you a few tries to get it right.
Eat it like a big sad fat candy bar.

Where are you Steve1989MREInfo to save this lazy fucker?

shit i just realized only one of these recipes won't keep well.
disregard that addition, i suck dicks.

I use to use a folding camp stove like in the link
homedepot.com/p/Sterno-CandleLamp-Folding-Camp-Stove-70145/207084918?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|google|&mid=sF2BZPNpH|dc_mtid_8903tb925190_pcrid_111415680425_pkw__pmt__product_207084918_slid_&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6JnouqbD2AIVSJ7ACh0QjwpVEAQYByABEgLlPvD_BwE
but I wouldn't use the fuel they showed. just get some charcoal going or a bunch of sticks
grill a burger or pork chop.

That sound like something coming out of a gore thread but I'll try it nonetheless since I'm shitfaced and can find nip noddle for like 60yurope cents over here.

If I die you'll take full responsibility.

Dont worry there's a gypsies willing to sell me pic related for like 5 or 10 € ( if I buy him 40 euros of weed, that is)

I like weed so that's fine.

I used to cook a dozen eggs and pickle them. You can keep them in your tent.

You can get a camp stove for really cheap I don't know if that's a good deal.

I can live with that. It sounds horrible, but I kinda love them. Maybe add extra seasonings in or something if you just HAVE to be fancy.

Plus, you honestly don't really even need to pay out for a camp stove. You can sort of DIY little mini stove with a good sized tin can & something that'll burn for a while. It'll take a lot longer to cook stuff, but free. so.

I already do this every week, I raid the trash container of the french Walmart ( Leclerc ) and cook the eggs I found with a friend.
They throw away anything as long as at least one egg is damaged. It's crazy.

You know gypsies in the south of France are really possessive, if you deny a good deal with your gypsie dealer he could call his gypsies friend and beat you to death.

The only way to end a bad arguing with them is to buy something. Litteraly worst than jews.

Yeah my local grocery did the same thing but they would throw out all kinds of stuff too. I couldn't believe once they were throwing out whole frozen turkeys.

Convenience store tuna salad. buy can/pouch of tuna. swipe packets of mayo. get a single pickle, maybe some onion somehow. I've been to some places with a hot dog bar & there were all sorts of good toppings like chopped onions. Stir and put it on toast or just eat it straight.

Hard boiled eggs. Could easily make an egg salad as well.

Something sweet, you could buy a little carton of heavy whipping cream.. or there are some coffee shops that have it out for customers to add. Put that into a small tupperware container with a lid. Shake the shit out of it. Once it's halfway 'whipped' pour in some (probably stolen) sugar packets. Shake some more. Don't make it into butter. Eat with fruit or some shit.
For a god-tier version of this, do the same thing, but get a packet of instant pudding & replace the milk with heavy cream & whip it. Chocolate + raspberries.

toasted marshmallows over your stove. Shit, anything on a stick over your stove. Wrap biscuit dough around a stick & bake it over the fire.

I've got some more. want more?

Nigga I found bottle of alcohol, cat food, beer, eggs, Japanese noodles, candy, chocolates, and in the winter season salmon/foie gras/turkey.

And not just one or too, but entire container filled with food. If the cops didn't show up last time I would continue.

sammiches. make PBJ

eat a pigeon

Anything you say will not go unnoticed user, I'm saving everypost of this thread and in one more hours I think I'll go and buy something directly related to said posts.

Do they donate the food to homeless shelters there? Here they do and provide a nice hot lunch daily.

Lolno

I had to climb the fence and illegally raid the containers. But last time some security cuck tried to stop me. Too bad for him I was fucking hungry and wielding a long ass combat knife, you don't want to start a fight with some hungry hobo.

The cops found me months later and couldn't do shit since french prison are already clogged with drug dealers and niggers

>months later
>for a petty dumpster burglary
cops must be bored in baguette land
>wielding a long ass combat knife
was it an opinel, at least?

So, how come you are homeless user?

wtf happened in your life tht made you live as a Fkn full time camper

Aight.

Head to a butcher shop. Get some bones. Boil them to make broth.

I also just had the idea of the biscuit dough baked on a stick being a good form of bread for your egg/tuna salad. Probably messy, but also probably great.

Boil-in-bag rice. Fantastic invention. or maybe you could DIY and put regular quick rice in a mesh bag or maybe cheesecloth, but I've never tried that. Being able to make rice will open you up to a lot of other good foods. Fried rice, rice pudding, plain, etc.
put rice into your bone broth.
Honestly, a rice cooker may not be a bad investment if you've got somewhere you could plug it in. Lots of them do steam cooking for meat & veggies.

Get a pot with a strainer lid for pastas.
Jars of pre-made marinara. Can cook your own ground italian sausage and mix that in to make it better, but $$$. Put it on spaghetti.
Similar, jar of alfredo sauce. Add chicken. Put it on fettuccine, of course.

Kind of in the same vein as the ramen post above, you can use the noodles & flavor packet to make cheap stir-fry. Dumpster dive for veggies. Swipe the chopped onions from the gas station again.

Look around for parks that have public grills. Hamburger.

Lots of convenience stores and gas stations have microwaves you can use. Could buy cheapo frozen shit and microwave there. Obviously you can't store it, so. Kind of a one-and-done thing, but probably convenient if you don't feel like actually cooking.

That's about it. Good luck user.

>Months later

I asked for a shelter one night to my town hall, basically you can have an emergency shelter if you're homeless. That was my last option available, it was raining like hell and my tent was destroyed.
The town hall took my Id card, asked me to wait and 20 minutes later 5 cops showed up.

Meanwhile you can sell hard drugs like heroin/cocaine and cops will never bother you, they're chickens acting like tough guy.

And no, it was a regular combat knife. You really need at least something like that to protect yourself if your homeless.

No jobs, no family, no car, and a lot of debts since I couldn't pay my landlord. It's enough to end up in the street in niggerland ( France )

Anyway, thanks you all, I'll go and try to find some food.

godspeed user. i wish you luck & fortune.

Dumpsterdiving is the best remedy for boring eating. You never know what you're going to get.

Remember that your government can feed many niggers and goatfuckers with the money it saves by not having to support you. It must feel great to be so culturally enriched, its worth some sacrifice.

t. 56%er

I imagine in france cheese is easy to come by and bread is cheap. Isnt it a law that bread has to be 1 franc or euro? I would just hoard my canned goods and forage and dumpster dive for dried fruit and vegtables. Also look for enamel cookware as it is light and heats easy.

Also get a hobo pie maker

If you're on food stamps grab up any discount meat deals you can. I remember getting like 5 bucks of pork on sale and it was more than I could eat, and I long for the taste of grilled meat.

You want to Marinade it to be worth your effort. Get one of those 50 cent marinade packets along with a bottle of vinegar (vinegar will kill mold by the way, you said humidity was a problem, use a little spray bottle for that and then wipe the affected areas with a paper towel).

The trick to doing this in the wild is using extra Grocery Bags. Make sure you select only the ones that dont have holes in the bottom. Use one of these like a Glove to avoid needing to wash your hands. Use another one to hold the meat and marinade, then just hang it up on a branch or something for ~20 minutes to do its thing.

When you're done with the bag thats on your hand, pull it inside out so that the nasty stuff is all contained. If you did the right thing and snagged even more grocery bags than you need, you can save whats left of the meat, wrap it up real well and when you're ready for the next meal there you go.
> the only problem with this is animals, because that shit is gonna be air-o-matic. If you have the capability to get an outdoors trunk and stow it separately from your site I would recommend that, just on general principal.

Ive been homeless for years and I just happen to have a university in my town. I also happen to look young enough to pass for a college student and I go into town to use my computer anyway. There are Microwaves set up in some commons areas and literally anyone can just go in there and mic food.

Your mileage may vary but... if you have a univ around and can dress the part, you can go and check out all the girls. But also check out commons areas like student unions... dont try the private lounges or auxiliaries to offices where the coffee might be. Dont mic more than 6 minutes either...

Thats the spirit matey.

Vinegar is probably one of the best resources to have