Candy general

So I just bought a pack of pic related and tried them for the first time ever. I can't say I understand the hype. Everyone I've ever spoken to say they love them.

Also candy general, I guess.

Ferreros are overrated, but there was a place in my city that served a ferrero rocher milkshake that was the best milkshake I've ever had.

Pic related is also overrated. Only worth it when they make their way to the dollar store

Well, it's just a ball of Nutella with some nuts in them. And As You Know, Everyone Loves Nutella.

you obviously never tried the coconut flavor toblerone

Every two months I order a box of this addictive masterpiece

You eat too much candy.

Life is short, might as well enjoy all the shit you want

That is very true.

I don't actually know what that candy is.

love that crunchy, crystalline peanut butter candy.

butterfinger, chick-o-stick, etc.

heard 5th avenue bars are similar and the best, but i've yet to try it.

why does it look so weird? what is up with the big spaces?

This is the best thing ever if you like coconut.

They changed them a while back to be like that. There was a big fuss about it in the newspapers.

Shit sucks anyways idk why people are so butthurt.

I used to always get the cherry ones when I was in high school.

Some kid sold them for 5p each and he'd save that flavor for me.

A couple months ago I went to the local mall's candystore, they were selling imported American and Japanese candies.

I bought a butterfinger (I had heard about them before, so I was curious how they tasted), but instead of getting something soft with a peanut buttery taste I had this incredibly hard chewy sugarbomb that tasted like shit.

Do all of them taste like that?

I like these for some reason
I haven't had them in years though

Butterfingers are not regularly eaten outside of Halloween by children. Eat Cadbury mini eggs instead.

Hazelnut Mon Cheri is a better chocolate.

Ferrero had a scandal a while back of having roach egg contamination in their chocolates

>They don't sell that shit here, all I've ever seen imported is Reece's pieces all kinds of peanut butter candy.

sweet

What's the general consensus on kitkat?

shit crispy as fuck dawg, that chcocolate flavor tho #fire

so satisfying to snap of a piece of dat jawn

Love me some resse's. Got a package of this for xmas. Half pound peanut butter cups. I don't think I wanna touch a peanut butter cup for at least a few months.

Companies find that people are much more willing to buy slightly smaller amounts of candy for the same price rather than the same amount of candy at a slightly higher price. Ergo, when costs rise and they gotta raise prices, they do it by cutting costs instead. Also has happened with Klondike bars and Cadbury eggs and other candies. Kinda sucks but most don't notice.

The most awkward shape to eat.

Good candy, shit company

>They stopped selling this particular werthers everywhere I check locally
>Have to buy 1000g bags from a wholesaler instead
>Must resist not wharfing down entire bag in less than a week

It feels like the type of candy I like only exist for 1-3 years and then I have to scour for a new one or buy it online.

These are great with pain pills

They're okay but for that price you could just buy Kinder Bueno.

>manleytears holding a reese's cup with a microSD card on another reese's cup