Africa?

Does any good food come from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080130-AP-haiti-eatin_2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

North Africa has some good stuff.

Mud cookies and aids

A friend of mine introduced me to Ethiopian food some time ago and I thought it was quite tasty. Big sheets of this sourdough spongy flatbread called injera, various stews called wat, and feta cheese. You scoop up some stew with torn pieces of the bread, pretty spicy but was different and good. I liked it enough that I would recommend trying it. Make sure everyone washes their hands before, since you all share from the same communal plate and there's no silverware.

I had horrible experiences with injera....

i do like a good wat though

Disgusting animals, even my dogs have separate bowls

I'm certain there are shit Ethiopian places out there. My buddy's aunt was Ethiopian and recommended we try the place, I wasn't disappointed. The restaurant was predictably slow and quiet, but everything was clean and the food was delicious. This was in Portland by the way; can't remember the name of the place now, I need to find it again.

Friend from Ghana cooked some dank shit. I passed on his fish head soup tho

Thanks for this contribution. Really helpful.

>dirty butt hurt hand eater detected

Braai
pisses all over domestic US bbq

>Mud cookies
Wtf are you on about?

Good coffee

egypt and morocco, sure!

Not that guy, but he may be referencing something like this:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080130-AP-haiti-eatin_2.html

Most of those people couldn’t figure out agriculture

Grilled meat, anything that uses fire.

Dates stuffed with almonds.

probably, I guess

I miss cape town. bacon biltong, cape malay food, bunny chow

My favorite word for an african to say is also a food
>Fufu
Every time I hear an african with their somehow deep but still high pitched African voice say it and putting great emphasis on both u's, I lose my shit

Couldn't you argue everything from the south (USA)? Which is all the best food.

No, you couldn't.

bush meat

That’s mostly European foods with African influences and a few unique inventions, you don’t really find anything like that in Africa. Hell, a lot of it isn’t even unique to African Americans since Southern whites eat the most of same stuff.

>various stews called wat,
u wat m8