ITT: books that changed the way you see the world

ITT: books that changed the way you see the world

I don't read

I have an intensive vetting process to weed out books from my to-read pile that may threaten my worldview. If I mess up and one slips through the cracks anyway I often have to go lie down in a dark room for a few hours. I like my opinions the way they are thank you very much!

Recc me a comedy that'll have me in stitches.

Oh goody more boorish half-cocked anti-Semitism from /pol/

Look in the mirror.

Go away, Kevin.

>2 shekels have been deposited into your accounts
>50 shekels have been withdrawn for expenses

Where I was blind, now I see

cmon bro..

Actually a good and interesting book. Combine it with other hidden facts on internet and it is no longer just a conspiracy.
But it will never be accepted.

The Ego and Its Own

The introduction of the second edition should be mandatory reading for every person on this board, especially the Stirner faggots

bataille - the accursed share
schulz - the street of crocodiles
beckett - trilogy

The first chapter, showing me the way to look at order and normal society as exciting and courageous, was life changing.

Oh, man, didn't even see this before I posted! What changed your life in the book?

Culture of Critique is my number one, then probably followed by epics like Book of the New Sun and Dune. I think grand fiction like that is key in opening up a mind to dreams of what could be, rather than being limited to what already is - and that's probably a good and bad thing.

It awoke in me a long felt, but not really understood sense of joy through rebellion against revolution, even though it ultimately will be pointless, and the knowledge that such things have been felt for a long time.

I dunno if it's pointless, at least not in Chesterton (or my own) view.

Design of Everyday Things.
Some Kant, Schopenhauer and Hayek.

Also recommending OP's book.

Redpill me on OP's book