Discontinued items you miss thread

discontinued items you miss thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cffi7vkQZcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My old dog

that beefy crunch is banging. they have a slighlty more expensive version thats still on the menu though.

The ghost pepper griller was the best thing taco bell has sold, in this history of taco bell

VOLCANO MUFUCKIN TACOS

Gib lava sauce pls

Good threads

Volcano anything. The idiot who decided to discontinue those deserves to be fired.

Americans are so spoiled when it comes to fast food. Here in Cucknada we only get two types of Taco Bell sauce packets (mild and hot) and there are barely ever any promotions except just a big box with mayne a double decker something or other. Though we do get fries and the ulmighty Fries Supreme™

The taco bells in my area don't have verde. That's what I really want.

See I don't even know what a verde is. How does it compare to mild or hot?

Still will always be Firey Habanero Doritos, they made a few more Jalapeno chips after that were good as well but they got cancelled.
Now they have this shitty jalapeno chip which tastes like cool ranch.

>Americans are so spoiled when it comes to fast food.

Shut your bitch ass up.

Fucking white people thought this was too hot

Don't you people realize that they just keep making the same fucking combo of chips beef and cheese sauce with a different name? I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills here.

how else are they gonna charge more?

yeah... thats how mexican food works.

I want crunchwrap sliders and I want them now.

god the beefy crunch burrito was so amazing. the nacho griller just isnt the same

>no rice

not the same

You're right, they removed an ingredient and had the balls to charge the same amount.

Pretzel buns were a meme

We know it's you, Dale

>tfw they made third degree which was essentially the same but discontinued that too

I hope he was delicious

>IS BACK
how retarded are you?

This motherfucker right here. It was the best burger mcdonalds ever had.

the gravy at taco bell breakfast put it on a whole other level, now mcdonalds is king again

This reminds me of the Wendy's™ Bacon Mushroom Melt®, which for me, is the best fast food sandwich.

They brought it back and are doing testing now in TX and OK

This is another thing to add to my rant... in Canada basically no fast food place has breakfast except McDonalds. And in the US they all have these breakfast menus and we're just stuck with McDonalds. Like ya the Egg McMuffin is some hot shit, I'm not saying that, but I'd cum in a hairy ass to try a breakfast crunch wrap.

>skipping tims
>as a Canadian
you are a disgrace

It's similar, but not the same. I think it uses fresh beef too

Big and Tasty all day for me
so sad when they stopped making them

if it can help, big tasty bacon is a staple on the menu in Denmark

Well yeah, Tim's has gotten pretty okay at breakfasts lately but it isn't greasy fast food-tier for the most part.

I feel like we do this every' week.

hottest stuff on the TB menu in history. even the habanero was spicy.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE GOOOOOOOOOD I NEEED THEM
I NEEEEED THEM SO BADLY

For me it is the floppy nacho.

I'm not sure what was in this but it was fantastic

>fantastic

I can't believe Liberace was gay. The women loved him baby.

>Tfw never got to try it

>big and nasty
literally everything but the burger with the jizz sauce was better. If you had said the angus, I'd agree.

omg cheezy dubs how i miss being fucking ripped to the tits at 1am and devouring 3 of you

Chili's has a habit of making amazing barbecue sauces for their ribs (how tf are their ribs so decent anyways) and then discontinuing them, never to be seen again.

it has ghost pepper sauce on it

I'll never know true chiplove again

fucking THIS

It hurts so badly.

my will to live

other than local places selling burgers, pizzas and kebab I think I can count on two hands the big fast food chains in Norway

Norway is culturally shit nowdays anyways t. Finland.

the pic here is not what an American arch deluxe was. not the right sauce. pic shows mustard. it was a pepper mustard mayo sauce, it had ketchup, didn't have chopped cherry tomatoes, was a regular slice, didn't have pickles, had only one beef patty, the optional bacon was peppered, and the bun was sesame seed potato bun
if they do bring it back, and I hope they do. I hope it looks like the original

having few fast food chains would be a sign of cultural health

fucking THIS

This shit. Miss so much

Frescata. I went once a week to Wendy's to get one of these.

Taco Bell just announced they're bringing back nacho cheese fries. You could just ask them to recreate the supreme version.

A study in the UK showed that as the number of fried chicken places in an area went up the quality of life, along with house prices, went down.

Back when they had the Bacon Mushroom Melt too :(

I'm not surprised Frescata failed, though, even if it was the only drive-thru deli sandwich option for a lot of people

they had fries before? coming back this month

>The Mexican restaurant chain will add $1 nacho fries to its menu starting on Jan. 25, the company announced this week. Customers can also make these fries “Supreme” by adding pico de gallo, beef and sour cream on top, which would make them even more like nachos. These add-ons will raise the price to $2.49 or $3.49, depending on how many of those add-ons you add, the company said.

>how tf are their ribs so decent anyways
its human flesh

Taco Bell is not the same without it.

>nobody has posted these yet

spiked lemonade is better

meant to reply to
but there's baja blast in both picture so yeah

die

You kids and oldfags don't even know.
Best pop tarts that have ever existed next to brown sugar.

what even are these?

PizzaHut pizza rollers and spicy barbecue chicken wings made me a fat kid in highschool with the help of Call of Duty.

The Pannido from Jack in the Box, circa 2004

youtube.com/watch?v=cffi7vkQZcI

F

Humor me

when I was little there were these ninja turtle chips that were basically burgermen but with chicken flavouring and they were delicious and then discontinued
my childhood died when they were

Also, calzones

>tfw I used to get this a lot, but after one time I didn't, it was discontinued

Literally the best snack food ever made in existence.

I still miss them, Bacon and onion was particularly good.

This. Best part is I live in a test city and I used to hang out at a TB a lot with friends. The manager came out to the lobby one day and gave us a tray of free ones to try before they were even released here. Fucking blew my mind. Got them every time until they went away.

FYI the Arch Deluxe is coming back

I WANT THEM ALL BACK

Forgot to add with the TBell daredevil grillers, Wendy's spicy nuggets.. rest in peace :(

It literally was like those foam UFO things with the kali aweet stuff inside,but LIQUID

It's available at Taco Bell all year round tho, but I heard they're rereleasing the retail bottled/canned version again this coming spring/summer. Chances are that it'll be another limited time only run.

Here's hoping they don't fuck it up this time.

> I GRIEVE IN STEREO
> THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE.

Wat is dis meme

Arbys is the king of this. I don't even go there anymore because they discontinue everything that makes it great. Loaded potatoes bites with cheese and bacon were A+++ fast food and they removed them for no reason. Fuck you OP for triggering me

this was my SHIT!!! THESE WERE THE ONLY BREAKFAST FOOD AT MICKY D'S I WOULD EAT

You say that like they don't have flapjacks and McGriddles

They replaced volcano tacos with the spicy Doritos loco tacos.
Part of the licensing agreement was to discontinue them so there wasn't competition between two products on the menu.