Anyone tired of chocolate? People keep insisting it be placed everywhere...

Anyone tired of chocolate? People keep insisting it be placed everywhere, but it's a very loud flavor and doesn't take much for the other ingredients to leave the palette

>loud flavour

Cacao nibs are very healthy

>loud flavor

>loud flavour

Dude same here!
Although it is after christmas, during which I ate my literal weight in chocolate candy, cookies, hot cocoa...

fuck you

I don't eat much stuff that seems like it's dominated by chocolate. Not seeing it.

Not OP but this is a much more intuitive description to what the "official" word for what OP is trying to describe is.

>i have autism

i like chocolate but there are a lot of other flavors that are under used
like mace

>>loud flavor.

i do get sick of it because everything needs chocolate apparently
what about cinnamon? what about lemon? or even plain old vanilla?

I'm on a praline making spree, would you care for a softer mild chocolate flavoured filling with some cardamom?

I make my ice cream with vanilla sugar that I also make. Chocolate can't compete.

Do more rape

>two scoops
Please go back to /pol/

>loudo flavoure

>vanilla
>plain
I'm sorry to hear that your parents ruined your palate by feeding you a diet of processed crap when you were a child. It really isn't your fault, you didn't know any better :(

actually i was kept in a basement and fed only cum for the first 14 years of my life

I guess he took LSD, now he's hearing flavors.

Hell no I dont get tired of chocolate. But I do get tired of chocolate syrup that has an inexplicable rusty, aluminum, or otherwise bitter/gritty flavor (not texture).

Magic Shell is like the perfect damn thing.