Does anyone have a reading guide for Nietzsche?

Does anyone have a reading guide for Nietzsche?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFdmAgA_Gfo
test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you tried starting with the Greeks?

Start with the start

Getting it done, will my lack of completion be my undoing?

Start with the New Testament, finish with the I See Satan Fall Like Lightning

K ty

this.

start with his first book and finish with his last one.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Is it any good ? Is it redpilled ?

>redpilled
go away

stick to culture of critique, nietzche thought nationalism was retarded

also he thought jews were pretty cool

but i want to be the ubermensch

>step 1- stop being indignant towards jews and blacks
>step 2- become a globalist
>step 3- ????
>step 4- profit
finally you will no longer be the lezter mench

>browsing Veeky Forums
>becoming an übermensch
pick one

are you a shill ? jews are an obvious blight on society, conniving and slowly but surely enslaving white males
blacks are just a tool of the jews to lower the mean white iq to 90, enough to do dumb work but not enough to retaliate

but anyway thats not really what i meant, im not that much into politics i just want to be good at mathematics and i thought being an ubermensch might help a bit, especially since i wont get tenure (because some jews took my position) and will need power to survive homeless

nah breh

As much as I dislike jews, you have to go back.

>enslaving white males
lel the ony slave around here is you

>>>/leftypol/

nope, not a wage cuck
Id rather fight arms in hand than be a slave of the jews
I am a man of my word

yes, i am being paid to post on a new-zealand kiwi photography forum. herro from taiwan
>he fell for the sisters manipulation meme
What Europe owes to the Jews? Many things both good and bad, but
mainly one thing that is both best and worst: the grand style in morality,
the horror and majesty of infinite demands, infinite meanings, the
whole romanticism and sublimity of the morally questionable – and, consequently,
precisely the most appealing, insidious, and exceptional aspect
of those plays of colors and seductions to life in whose afterglow the sky of
our present European culture, its evening sky, glows away – perhaps goes
away. This is why, among the spectators and philosophers, artists like us
regard the Jews with – gratitude.

He goes on in the next passage to talk about how europe should only admit the highest class of jews and that it may be practical to remove the people from europe that want to remove the jews. also he says-
>. “Don’t let in any more Jews! And lock the
doors to the east in particular (even to Austria)!” – so commands the
instinct of a people whose type is still weak and indeterminate enough
to blur easily and be easily obliterated by a stronger race. But the Jews
are without a doubt the strongest, purest, most tenacious race living in
Europe today. y. They know how to thrive in even the worst conditions (and
actually do better than in favorable ones) due to some virtues that people
today would like to see labeled as vices, – above all, thanks to a resolute
faith that does not need to feel ashamed in the face of “modern ideas.”

Yeah, don't waste your time and read something better

Fuck off.

Yeah, finish school first kid.
You are probably a 16~18 years old obese faggot with a double digit IQ that one day found /pol/ and got hooked on memes and misinformation.
Just do us a favor, stay there please.

how much do you bench ? probably less than two plates

also how can i still be in 'school' if I am a master of modular functions and quantum field theory ?

iq is 135 (mensa test)

you must be an antifa.

in other words you're a fucking loser unable to open his own business or follow his passions. and you're saying jews are a blight on society, kek

Are you retarded? New? Or Autistic?

>that picture
I'm sorry ... I'm so so sorry, user ... but poorly drawn parodies of trollfaces are as retarded and Reddity now as unsincere trollfaces themselves ... basically you have to go back

I am following my passions, i will become worlds best mathematician. Thus Spoke Zarathustra was supposed to be a means to bettering myself, not become a nazi even if i dont really like jews

by redpill I mean is it anything else than the usual drivel 'goal of life is 2 be happy' or 'marry some black'.

>not a wage cuck
but a mind-slave
youtube.com/watch?v=PFdmAgA_Gfo

>IQ is 135
lets put this to the test! do you think anthropogenic climate change is a hoax?

do this test.mensa.no/ and post your result

climate change is a hoax supported by jews so white people invest in useless stuff and to thwart developed country growth so Israel can rise

Climate change does not come from man but from natural fluctuations that happened way before we existed

do the test

>confirmed double digit IQ

for sure, he doesn´t even post his test results

i know, you're going to tell i cheated or that u "trolled" me whereas im sure you are not that smart

then, why are you hanging onto such conspiracy theories? Dialectic of Enlightment? or do you have paranoia or schizophrenia?

Wow what a great post

Thanks dude, and thanks to its original writer

also it is pretty unlikely, that you get the same result in the test as you stated before, sounds a bit fishy

I started with The Antichrist based on a recommendation from a friend and I really like the book. Have yet to branch out though,

well I don't get why the jews are always shunned from everywhere, why they are overrepresented in medias and shit, I know some form of selection happened during WWII but still... something just doesn't sound quite right

now I know all jews arent that way, and I am not a nazi, pic related is what I got not-so-long ago, and I got shunned from /pol/ too because of it

I have aspergers and probably some form of paranoia (dad was a diagnosed schizophrenic)

I admit I was kind of trolling about the jews and not really serious. It still irks me that they hold so much power... I mean, it is not fair that 2% of the population gets so much control...
yeah I also know the pics spammed at /pol/ have wrong stats and are cherry picking but I also know that jews are overrepresented whenever power is at play

I was kind of surprised too, but you would have called me out on anything whatever the score I would have got if it were above 100, so....

>I have aspergers and probably some form of paranoia (dad was a diagnosed schizophrenic)
then you should be smart do identify your psychic problems and your mad reasoning concerning the jewish influence

Unironically start with the Greeks, Neetzsche references classical greek philosophers, usually as a target of his criticism. He also references Greek Myths like the Sphinx. I actually find it a bit mad how much Nietzsche is talked about considering the amount of prerequisite reading you have to do to understand some of his books, and given he doesn't seem to have actually made THAT big of an impact on philosophy.

If you don't believe me, read one of his books like beyond good and evil, note the references to Plato, and then Start with the Greeks, hitting every big philosopher along the way, and also hitting Christianity along the way.

T. Started with the Greeks because of Neetzsche.

The Antichrist can actually be read with little knowledge other than of Christianity.

>Brags about IQ
>Gets mad highest IQ ethnic group has the most power

What did sperg mean by this?

Are you German?