Very rarely do you get the question and the answer on the cover of a book

Very rarely do you get the question and the answer on the cover of a book..

youtube.com/watch?v=trSlNXrTE90

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

I almost called her an unlikable, compulsive liar, but I remembered there are large swaths of people that like her because she has a vagina and isn't Donald Trump.

What do you think he's reading?

I hope it turns out to be a Rupi Kaur-esque poetry book written while she was drunk and high on meds the night after losing

>an unlikable, compulsive liar
This describes both candidates pretty well

>these people took over your country
Practically a mirror of Lenin and Nadya.

Any politician really.

There are worse power couples to run your country

At least their political careers ended well

He looks like he's about to tell the mayor of New York City to let King Kong climb the World Trade Center.

Has Hillary always been an old lady?

I know this is not YLYL but... I lost.

Shit, he does look like that guy

How deep does this go?

Nadya looks better desu

Any person, really.

Because ultimately the reasons for "being an unlikeable liar" extend not from the person but the environment. You could literally put any human being in Trump's shoes - even Hillary Clinton herself - and they would have been mercilessly castigated for daring to upset the liberal trainwreck and ruin Hillary Clinton's chances at the presidency.

The environment doesn't allow for a president to be successful unless they are pushing the same aims and goals as the media itself.

Media and advertising have become more powerful than any elected official. It is an industry predicated expressly on monetizing brainwashing and they have become exceptionally good at it. If democracy is to be saved, advertising needs to be outlawed.

I am convinced the Republicans could have nominated Hitler himself and he would have beaten Hillary. Not young Hitler in a world where no one knows about him, either; no, I guarantee they could have nominated Adolf Hitler, back from the dead in a world that knows everything about what he did, and she still would have found a way to lose to him.

She lost because there is an undercurrent of upset in America. The People are correctly recognizing that their interests are not being represented - both on the left and on the right. That they are collectively being fucked and screwed and getting nothing out of the deal. So far, the media has very successfully kept the sides divided and at each others' throats, but if there ever comes a time when the left and right can finally fucking realize they both actually agree with each other, the entire government and establishment is going to come crashing down.

Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street are respectively the right and left manifestations of the same undercurrent. Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, the same again.

The lynchpin in keeping the country divided and conquered is control of the free flow of information. That edifice is crumbling. If they don't manage to censor and control the internet - the free flow of information, the demise of these corrupt institutions is inevitable. Sooner or later, their effort to maintain division and discord will fail.

Well, that and she was just a uniquely shite candidate. She has no charisma at all and her voice is grating on the ears. Trump, if he had nothing else, had charisma. He was also a genius at self-promotion. That may arguably the thing he's a genuine genius at.

I knew Trump would win back when this happened in the first GOP debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

There is no secret capitalist plot to keep the right and left at each others' throats. The powers that be don't want race riots and white nationalist protests, they don't want a paralyzed and ineffectual government, they simply want everybody to shut up, produce and consume. America is collapsing because of the most extreme and rapid transformation of the Western world's demography in all of recorded history. There is no solution to American dysfunction unless you address the objective fact that white people are being ethnically cleansed from their own homes while being denied the right to defend themselves. If you cannot address white America's concerns about its cultural and racial decimation, if you pretend that the problem is with off shore bank accounts and poor education rather than your 90 IQ brown neighbor who refuses to learn English, you will solve absolutely nothing and only accelerate America's Brazilification.

What I mean is, they tried the biggest take-down they could muster and he brushed it off like it was nothing and had the audience laughing. They pulled the woman card as hard as they could and it meant nothing, so what could Hillary even do?

>There is no secret capitalist plot to keep the right and left at each others' throats.
You say one thing, and then immediately contradict yourself in the very next sentence:

>The powers that be don't want race riots and white nationalist protests, they don't want a paralyzed and ineffectual government, they simply want everybody to shut up, produce and consume.

The bureaucracy also wants to CONTROL, and that is ultimately what the media - the control of the free flow of information - allows them to do.

Destruction of history further cements this control by preventing the population from learning from or about the mistakes of the past. It's like a scam artist finding a way to make you forget he just scammed as well as how you avoided his scam last time so you so you'll fall for it again.

i prefered hillary's other book

Well it's sort of both. The people pushing for the death of whites at the top are global capitalists, but they're far-leftists in the lower positions where the actual activism and such is done.

Hillary Rodham Clinton lost to Donald J Trump. He's not even a politician? What the fuck? Is she retarded? What is wrong with her?

Hillary is the kind of woman who holds a strategy meeting about how she'll lie, practices lying in front of the mirror, tries to figure out to say something in a misleading way that's not technically lying, and then lies.

Trump is more of a flow of consciousness sort of liar. He imagines a lie, 1 second later, it's out of his mouth. They're both liars but have very different lying styles.

How big does your ego have to be when you think it's a good idea to have your name take up more space on the cover of your book than the title?

Yeah, but it didn't start that way. I remember Hillary lying in the 90s. She said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. She really always had a passion for lying.

No.

You could replace Trump and Clinton with any generic democrat and republican candidates and probably gotten the exact same result.

The election told us nothing other than the fact that we get tired of one party and vote them out after a term or two.

I'm tired of people trying to read some deeper message into it.

wat

I almost feel sorry for her. She was never cute or a hot girl, not even when young, so she never got to experience true popularity. And so she probably developed some kind of deep resentment and misanthropy.

She would have done better if she just completely embraced her dark side, at least she'd appear genuine and people could relate.
Obviously this kind of character would be better suited for times of war or something, where her ruthlessness would shine, not in current America.

>She was never cute or a hot girl, not even when young
okay I know you don't agree with her politics but come on you don't have to lie. she was good looking from childhood into young adulthood

She was decent enough to get laid if she wanted (with some drunk beta guy), but Chads weren't fighting over her. She must have been heart broken a few times.
Also as a child she was below average in cuteness, sorry.

the fuck are you on about, she was cute before the 60s

I don't like her as a person but that is full on bangable

That's because Hitler would be a much better candidate than Hillary.
Also if I have to chose between a candidate that will genocide me and a candidate that will genocide the Jews, I'm not going to hesitate long.

Trump's lies are usually just exaggerations or denying that he meant something offensive by some "offensive" comment.
Meanwhile Hilary's lies are Orwellian in magnitude

double surnames are so obnoxious

Lolita.

These
Trump's lies are more deflections designed to save him face so he can continue his work, Hillary's are literally 2+2=5 level

Bosnian
Sniper
Fire

There was a half decent article in the Atlantic about why she lost. She messed up big time in the midwest apparently, and at the same time All Trump's promises were mainly targeting depleted areas in the region. The rest of the country stayed the same apparently.

Love you Empty Hero