What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

besser.tsoa.nyu.edu/howard/Anarchism/Unabom/manifesto.html
besser.tsoa.nyu.edu/howard/Anarchism/Unabom/manifesto2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't say I've read the whole thing, the part on leftist psychology was interesting though

being on the FBI watchlist

Just a loony wackadoo pointing out the obvious.

A crazy man's inane rants, what else?

>the washington post gets you on the watchlist now
sure thing

If you'd read it you'd know he's completely rational and sane

T. cultie

>having different opinions and values than me makes you insane

Hey look everyone, it's a faggot who didn't actually read the book.

He's right about nearly everything.

Yes he was "crazy". But he also was objectively a genius and his political opinions are more worthy of a read than 99% of the stuff today. It's rare to see people with such a high IQ giving such a deep look into politics, they're mosly doing autistic STEM thinking generally.

more like a math prodigy

Literally all the sane parts are plagiarized from Nietzsche. The insane parts are not worth a dime.

No, being a psychopath makes you insane.

That's the censored version user. Get the better version and less omitted one on Technological Slavery.

75% leftists getting blown the fuck out and 25% crazy

You're in for a black pill. His predictions on the progression of technology have been correct, and he's pretty much right about everything he discusses in his manifesto. The only way to escape the technocracy is to live in the woods with any technological devices, but honestly, how many of us actually have the willpower to do it?

A bitter truth.

Really? Where do I find the uncensored one?

over dosing on redpills

Just finished this today, coincidentally. You're in for a wild ride straight to the heart of truth. Teddy Boy was spot-on about society twenty years ago and it's legitimately scary how prevalent his ideas are now. The stuff about leftism will make you go full on /pol/lack if you read it and fully understand his points.

>mfw realizing that Unabomber did abs-o-lute-ly nothing wrong

>tfw seriously considering learning the necessary skills to leave society and do this

You're insufferable. If you criticize, try to be constructive about it.

Reading it now:
besser.tsoa.nyu.edu/howard/Anarchism/Unabom/manifesto.html

Paragraph 29 is damn good (especially as a blackanon):

'Many leftists push for affirmative action, for moving black people into high-prestige jobs, for improved education in black schools and more money for such schools; the way of life of the black "underclass" they regard as a social disgrace. They want to integrate the black man into the system, make him a business executive, a lawyer, a scientist just like upper-middle-class white people. The leftists will reply that the last thing they want is to make the black man into a copy of the white man; instead, they want to preserve African American culture. But in what does this preservation of African American culture consist? It can hardly consist in anything more than eating black-style food, listening to black-style music, wearing black-style clothing and going to a black-style church or mosque. In other words, it can express itself only in superficial matters. In all ESSENTIAL respects most leftists of the oversocialized type want to make the black man conform to white, middle-class ideals. They want to make him study technical subjects, become an executive or a scientist, spend his life climbing the status ladder to prove that black people are as good as white. They want to make black fathers "responsible," they want black gangs to become nonviolent, etc. But these are exactly the values of the industrial- technological system. The system couldn't care less what kind of music a man listens to, what kind of clothes he wears or what religion he believes in as long as he studies in school, holds a respectable job, climbs the status ladder, is a "responsible" parent, is nonviolent and so forth. In effect, however much he may deny it, the oversocialized leftist wants to integrate the black man into the system and make him adopt its values.'

That's not the full version user.

It is. It has a link to the second page at the bottom:
besser.tsoa.nyu.edu/howard/Anarchism/Unabom/manifesto2.html

And the notes are on the second page, too.

So you are saying that black culture in America entails being a part of violent gangs and being an irresponsible father?

If that is the case, why wouldn't you want to change it?

Also, how are things like music, food, and religion superficial aspects of culture?

I have enjoyed thinking about the ideas that he puts out in this manifesto, but it is clearly the product of a genius but broken and paranoid mind.

An entirely reasonable critique of civilisation with only one fault: The overly optimistic belief that it can be solved.

He's pointing out the discrepancy between saying "we want to fully preserve black culture" and then immediately wanting them to become cogs in the industrial-technological system. I don't think he's necessarily making a statement about what black culture "is" -- his larger point (at that section of the essay) is that leftists view blacks in that negative way and, of course, want to change them in a way that apparently contradicts with the leftists' statements.

Ted/FC seems to think of culture as the collection of how people and groups make their living, interact with each other, and interact with potentially other cultures or "society" as a whole. While music/food/religion might be important aspects of more primitive cultures, those aspects are never important parts of "modern society", since modern society attempts to ignore the differences as long as people aren't disrupting the system.

The most thought-provoking and entertaining thing I've ever read. His writings will become increasingly relevant as our society becomes more and more organized. He is a revolutionary genius.