Can somebody give me a quick rundown on "the greeks"?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on "the greeks"?

ok

>Can somebody give me a quick rundown on "the greeks"?
The gay-reeks 'run down' a femboi until he catches that sweet boipucci.

I am Greek

ty

the Athenians were notorious homosexuals and pedarests. Alcibiades got fucked by so many men as a boy it's a wonder he survived till 20

Pay debts. You're like a g*d damn Muslim.

They fought in a lot of wars inbetween fucking other mens thighs.

I'm guessing you want to know of the Golden Era? From 500-300BC. Birthplace of democracy and Western philosophy. Inventor of many famous war and battle tactics/strategies. Home of many great men and originators of schools of philosophy, meta-physics, early sciences, language and politics. They greatly influenced so much of the art, politics, literature and philosophy of Western Civilization.

Top tier ancient civilization. And yes they knew how to party and fuck that's for sure, they revelled in their degenceracy as much as their agency no doubt.

nah, want a rundown on "the greeks". people always tell me to "start with the greeks". is there a summary?

They mean Plato and Aristotle, chiefly. In your case I'd start with Plutarch and Hamilton's Mythology.

Ψωφα.

P A Y D E B T S
A
Y

D
E
B
T
S

A collection of varied empires, kingdoms, republics and city states that saw the world as the whole and sought to try and find how best to live life within it.

>like a
How can a muslim "be like" a muslim?

>οὐ ἀναπείρει παῖδα τὸν kαλόν

οὐk ἀληθῶς ἐστ' ἀνὴρ Ἑλληνιkός.

I think we all know who should be paying off debts here, Hans, Fritz, and Krauty Von Krauterson

The dirty Gr*ek refusing to honour a deal. We should have kicked you out and let the eurozone take the hit. Ungrateful brown drunkards.

That's 1 out of 4, where's the rest of your argument?