Slow cooker

So I put a ham bone from christmas into the slow cooker (i've never used one before).

It's been 3 hours and the potatoes are still completely raw and the broth is tap hot at best.

Is my cooker crapped or is this normal?

I have it set on high now.

Oh look, redit spacing. Fuck off now, there's a good little faggot

You sound like a working class chump. I bet you thought it would be a great "investment", how you would wake up to a warm, healthy breakfast to start off your long day. Maybe, you even had a couple thoughts about all the other nifty little uses you could find for the thing, how it would help you cook healthier meals in general, shed a couple pounds off the old gut, boost your confidence around work and with the ladies. Yeah, maybe that slow cooker would start your life cooking again, wouldn't it? I can see your strained hands holding the box and reading through it carefully at the store. A little bit pricey, but you're the type of guy who thinks everything is more than you can spend, aren't you. And look what happened to you. Look what the slow cooker did to you. Fucked you over, and made you clean it like a useless bitch. You don't even fucking like oatmeal. Piece of shit, you've been repeating those three words your whole life, haven't you. Yeah, how was work after that piece of shit fucked you over? I bet it was on your mind the whole day, you probably didn't say shit to nobody. Can't be telling people about your mistakes. How your little fix yourself plan, failed you. Don't want people to start thinking you're the failure. You're the piece of shit, all along. You don't want that do you? You don't want to be the piece of shit everybody secretly whispers about, do you? Was your father a piece of shit like you? I bet he never had a slow cooker. He had a woman, a house, a damn good job. I bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it. Comparing yourself to him. How one day when all the steam runs our of your life, you'll discover how you're nothing more than burnt shit to be scrapped off and thrown in the trash.

Reddit has 2 D's and I've spent less than 20 minutes there in my whole life.
I'm impressed you managed to type all that in such a short time period.

I'm high as fuck on meth. Fuck you.

lmao

And I just hate reditors

yeah those fuckers don't get very hot

I put it in a pot.

Most slow cooker recipes take between 6-8 hours to cook, so I would t worry about the potatoes not being done. It should be pretty warn still though. Feel the outside of the cooker carefully with your hand, is it hot?

>mfw read heard this in my head like a Whitehouse track

>redit spelling
go shit on your own face

High for 30 minutes to bring the temp up then low for 8 hours

I LOVED EVERY SENTENCE OF THIS LMAOOO

thank you user

It's bretty gud

one of my favorite copypastas of all time

archive this

>I bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This post is legendary

Lamb is slow cookers best friend.

What brand did you get?
You might have just got a shite one.

Sometimes the warm setting is the furthest to the right and the highest setting is actually the second furthest to the right
Maybe post a picture or check it?

Dude, it's called a SLOW cooker. Just have a seat