Why is Taco Bell so associated with depression?

Why is Taco Bell so associated with depression?

The beef is made of frowny faces.

It's not taco bell, bit fast food as a whole. Not cooking your own food can be associated with lethargy, a symptom of depression, while not going out to a proper restaurant may be a result of lack of friends and funds, both of which can contribute to a melancholy state.

Self harm is associated with low self-esteem hence eating shit.

Fastfood changes your brain chemistry.

Bullshit you fucking faggot organic soyboy. Show me the proof of this. Retards like you are just afraid because ohhhhhh spooky chemicals but I wat taco bell and mcdonalds 5-7x per week and I am an intelligent well adjusted adult who contributes to society. I guarantee you're probably anti gun too. People who are anti fast food are fucking redsit soyboys.

It changes your gut chemistry which affects your brain. He's not wrong.

>because ohhhhhh spooky chemicals
It's because of the massive fat, sugar, and salt contents you inbred hick. Gorging yourself on that stuff endlessly changes your brain chemistry because evolution never prepared us to have such abundant access to it.

anyone who gets this defensive over a fucking Veeky Forums post is not a well-adjusted adult.

Not to mention releases dopamine in the brain. It's a drug. A pleasurable drug.

That soyboy might have a point.

Calm down, psycho.

Anyone who needs to emphasize they are intelligent are probably not intelligent.

your blood vessels will thank you when you're 29

Look at how mad fat people get when you say anything negative about fast food.

>i get all my information from facebook: the post

>I am an intelligent well adjusted adult who contributes to society

This is a work of art

I have a great job making bank in construction at $21/hour. I have a mortgage on a house I OWN, a truck and another car and make enough money to eat like a king and do whatever I want in my life. My tax dollars go towards supporting useless degenerates and undesirables like half of the people that browse this site. Fuck the welfare state.

You really think that the universe just went "bang" and a bunch of apes showed up on a perfect habitable world that magically came from no where and that humans, the most intelligent species just came from monkeys? Shut the hell up

>21 an hour

um sweetie

>when a normalfag REEEEs on Veeky Forums
I have a free house, free food (eat anything I want with my monthly SSI, i have aspergers), and can buy whatever i want - AND i don't have to work

Enjoy being cucked by your boss and ol'Donnie while we live in freedom

takes me back to highschool when my friend was severely depressed. He used to buy a mexican pizza every day after work and eat it off a tv dinner tray in his bed
then one day he put his AIM away message up as "ending it all"
and went dark, and nobody could find him for 2 days

he didn't go through with it. He just drove east as far as he could until he hit the end of the road and moped by himself while listening to christian rock music

>I have a great job making bank in construction at $21/hour
Delusional poorfags are the funniest people on Veeky Forums

How many times have you posted this image since new years?

>i have a mortgage

that is NOT a good thing numskull

t. real estate agent

Why are you people on Veeky Forums? Get the fuck out, this is a cook's subforum

$21/hr isn't bank, it's not even median income.

> I have a mortgage on a house I OWN
>mortgage
>house I OWN
>mortgage
>OWN
>mortgage
lmao brainlets man when will they learn

These are more powerful than Super Size Me.

>I have a mortgage on a house I OWN
Bruh, you don't own that house, the bank does. That is how mortgages work.

There are people like this in real life

>$21/hr is a lot
It’s depressing how the GOP has convinced these poor simple rubes that they’re “winners”.

Kek

Yeah there are. Brainwashing at its finest.

Organized posting

Try listening to the loony tunes AM radio talk shows sometime. Don't forget, in great swaths of the country from Indiana cornfields to Mississippi cottonfields that's how they get the bulk of their information. How do you think we ended up in this current hell?

Here's a little tip from me to you.

Find the Taco Bell in your city that's attached to another business, like a Taco Bell / KFC / Pizza Hut.

Most of the employees there are negroes who care more about chicken than burritos.
When you order stuff off the dollar menu, they'll put WAY TOO much food on it.

>$21/hr isn't bank, it's not even median income.

Do you think he'd be making more money than that in a gulag, comrade?

There's one near me that has a KFC attached, may try that

>dude just buy a house with cash!

the chicken ones suck, the nacho ones are better

>t. Soyboy

Grillers are a scam, period. When they were $1 they were great. Then they doubled the fucking price.
Right now Stackers are the fucking shit, it's literally a half-price quesadilla.

Well this post just proves the point about fast food affecting one's brain.

>fast food 5-7x a week
fucking americans

>$21/hr is a lot
I'm guessing you just got the job. I make $22/hr right after a near minimum wage job and the luster of it wore off after a couple weeks when I realized things are still expensive.

Haha $21 an hour, I'm dying. That's like minimum wage in the liberal shithole I live in.

If you're this retarded you can't possibly be a good realtor.