Is gender a spook?

Is gender a spook?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/sexual-personalities/201605/sex-and-gender-are-dials-not-switches
youtube.com/watch?v=XET8bKZTRKE
youtube.com/watch?v=PyxYdj9dGcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sboob :DDDD

It can easily be, but not necessarily.

Who is this semen demon?

Stirner-chan

no, it's heavily informed by our basic biology like everything else

this, once you disconnect it from reality and/or render it static/idealised/agenda-informed, it becomes a spook. Something being a spook or not is rather subtle, in this case extremely subtle.

you don't know what a spook is.

These. If you get unduly spooked by it and start holding it up as sole guiding polestar of your life that can help make sense of the nature of reality, you're spooked. Any concept or ideal can function similarly, though.

99.99% of people never give a second's thought to their "gender identity." It's just who they are. I can't think of very many conscious decisions I've made that had to do with my gender.

I guess I'm careful not to walk into the wrong bathroom by accident because I don't want to go to jail.

Yes. It was created to differentiate from sex, which is not a spook.

Female yes, comes at the cost of all sorts of hurdles

Male not really. Just don't act like a bitch which is in your best self-interest.

I'd love to tenderly lick Stirner-chan's feet while she'd mercilessly abuse me verbally, asserting that I'm her property, dominating me cruelly, giving me the honour to most amiably caress her divine legs with my unworhty tongue; she'd push me down then with her foot on my face, crushing me like she crushed the spooks of philosophy. By now I'd be ejaculating uncontrollably enrapt by divine joy. Then at last she'd look me in the face: "it's all spooks now."

Seek help.

post more

lewd : o

Stirner-chan superciliously looks down on me adjusting her glasses; I am reveling in the sensation of her foot still remaining on my face, still licking obsequiously my mistres's foot. The stain in my pants is now fully visible,she looks down on me with even more disgust: "thank you ,mistress, for letting your unworthy lackey stain your noble skin with his saliva, thank you for teaching me the truth about the hitherto western canon of spooked philosophy, I will now go out into the world asserting in practice that the she is my property, thank you for letting me pray to you in everlasting gratitude while my penis shall throb ferociously forevermore while reading the Ego and his Own."
Tears start dripping from my eyes; she moves her foot down my crotch, pushing my dick and balls down with the intense force of nihilism -- I'm crying even harder now. She then moves her cumstained foot in my mouth, smiling malevontly. "Clean up your mess."

even with the 55 new genders added in the past few years, women are still the worst gender

I obey my mistress with a childlike sparkle in my eyes, like a dog that, after getting intensely mocked, finally gets to play in his master's lap. I make sure to lick meticulously all of her dainty, pulchritudinous toes, cumming again with even more force from the sensation in my mouth. She starts shoving her foot more forcefully in mouth, chocking me with heavenly lust. She then shifts her body over my head, her panty visible to me now. I overtly and vehemently blush. "Oh you're still eager, you pesky philistine?" she says, and then proceeds to stand up, take of her panties, and lets me beg fawningly to let me lick it, as she hovers it over my drooling face.
She watches me lick her moistened panty clean, and then kneels down, shoving her pussy in to my face. "Please me, lackey."

where's the part where you get whipped?

I'm experiencing the greatest pleasure conceivable, I lick and please her assiduously, as she rocks her hips over my face to and fro in pleasure, pushing me harder down, suffocating me. Her warmth envelopes my face, my world. I am slowly fading, the wolrd turns to black, as I hear one last moan of pleasure from my mistress. She shifts back, sitting on my chest: "you pleased me well, so you might as well live for now". She reaches to my crotch with her hand, squeezing the last drip of sperm from my balls, and subsequently shoving her hand in my mouth, chocking me again with the taste of my own cum, letting go only slightly before I fade, letting me gasp, and shoving again. I've never experienced such feelings of joy.

It was night when I finally woke up from my trance, reeking of sweat and bodily fluids. I was back in my bed, bundled up, for it was a cold winter night before Christmas. Stirner-chan had gone as she came from the dreamscape of my wasted passion, and it was the best Christmas of my life. The End

Maybe but biology is not.

Who even cares

/pol/ and /tumblr/

Einzigguhs mah nigga.

trips of truth

Not him but what?

If it is it's a thoroughly first-world problem. I'm so tired of first-world problems..

Its all a spook you nerds!

The physical world isn't real, you stupid fuck.

Age isn't a spook, but mental matuirty is. If you want to make a Stirneresque pro-pedo statement.

Get it right ffs

this

literally everything is your interpretation and abstraction depending on faulty equipment (you cant perceive all time at once, you cant see individual atoms or what the universe looks like from the outside, you cant perceive light outside ultraviolet or infrared, to name a few limits) and any formulae you or anyone else comes up with is generated in human (ie subjective) symbols and language. it is a fragmentary model of reality, never reality itself as you are really experiencing it or as it actually works

Is the concept of a spook a spook?

your moms a spook

This might be of your interest:
psychologytoday.com/blog/sexual-personalities/201605/sex-and-gender-are-dials-not-switches

Are insects a spook?

Short answer: yes.

Once a guy asked for my number on the train and I told him it was 222-2222 and he said he liked Steven Wright. So I told him he was a spook and then my stop arrived and I got off the train and he never even called me.

youtube.com/watch?v=XET8bKZTRKE

youtube.com/watch?v=PyxYdj9dGcI

To quote: "The most oppressive spook is Man."

yes

I love you

If it's holding you back from reaching your potential then it spooks you.

If you don't care about gender or feel negatively affected by it then no.

>those juicy thighs

this is so fucking gay

Catboys are basically girls.

What a wonderful place I am in.

basic biology isn't