Anti Leninist lit

Anons what is the best book to uncuck my Marxist-leninst friend out of 20th century communism?
I tried, but he refuses to read Negri, Dauvé, Pannekoek, the gulag archipelago, etc... any good anti USSR lit to help me here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsC0q3CO6lM
youtube.com/watch?v=EMOMcFd8yQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uncuck yourself from their friendship. happened to me and made me realise how much of a loser he was

Bakunin, followed by Emma Goldman and then Max Stirner (with notes about how he's responding to Hegel and Marx so people don't mistake the racism in the first part for genuine and stop reading before he calls race a spook).

Who is the guy between Marx, Dauvé and Debord ?

He is too cute to give up, you don't dumb ppl after seeing their dicks

Stirner was a terrible Egoist.
Paul Mattick Sr

who is this guy

On the contrary, you are a revisionist and it is you who should change.

>Stirner was a terrible Egoist.
I dunno. Seems like an okay Egoist to me. Who would you consider a better one?

Bordiga.
If anything, Lenin was the biggest revisionist of all-time.

>STILL USE THE WORD REVISIONISM AFTER THE FUCKING HISTORY SHOWED IT TIES TO GO AGAINST HIS PROJECT
KEK

bazhanov
memoirs by a politburo insider.

>the gulag archipelago
No, OP. It's you that's the retard.

>Bordiga
>anti-leninist

You think you can get him to read Bakunin or any other anarchist, if he refuses to read Negri or Pannekoek?

Srsly, if he can't be saved, drop him.

Drop the communism and just have him read Nietzsche and Baudrillard

>uncuc
He didn't lose anything of value.

Don't bunch Lenin with the socdems please

Richard Wolff rules

>uncuck

>implying Kropotkin alone isn't better than most of the first panel

He even met Lenin and said to his face that the Bolshies were shit.

I listened to Siouxsie and the Banshees and now I understand that Marxism is totally wrong.

anyone want to create a fascist version of stereolab or les rallizes denudes with me

Black Mass by John Gray
likely he doesn't like communism, just disdains the current liberal-western-capitalist consensus and is searching for an alternative. John Gray shows the similarities between both of these utopian fantasies

Bookchin, duh

>communism
hahahahahha you fucking virgins

why do you love this thread so much that you submitted a "bump" post within it, I thought it was a fairly generic rec thread

there is many commies with great love for both Baudrillard and NEETzche

Actually Debord was big influence on punk rock with his theories of the spectacles

>He drank the neo classical """economics"""
I find it funny that the thing libertarians fetishisize the most aka economics is the thing they are the most wrong about
read Anwar Shaikh or Steve Keen

But Lenin did nothing wrong.

>he refuses to read Negri, Dauvé, Pannekoek, the gulag archipelago, et

How come? why do you think he will read books we recommend?

so many white men and only one asian
i didn't know communism was racist

>left: Karl Marx, some anarchists, trotskyist fag and leftcom
>right: few Marxian economists, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Trotsky, Kropotkin

Uhh... Is there supposed to be a pattern here? What exactly is the "reality"?

>there's "people" who still unironically believe in communism and a revolution

Planned economies are the future, don't really care how we get there ultimately

"People" is a strong word

the ends justify the means, that's what I always say

Danny DeVito.

Thanks Greil, but you're wrong. Try listening to the Adverts instead of the Clash.

You can not plan an economy. Economies are computationally irreducible.

He is a lost cause

Kolakowski.

the friedman book was a meme, but neoclassical != libertarian.

what shaikh and keen books would you recommend? heterodoxfags are mostly bullshitting, but broadening your view can't hurt i guess

>putting kropotkin and those other guys with stalin and lenin and mao

why

Anyway as for Lenin, try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=WsC0q3CO6lM

Nowt wrong wit Lenin and Mao, lad.

Libertarians are irrelevant

I wouldn't really classify Grey as a leftist. I think even right wingers can find something in his critiques of modernity.

>gulag archipelago
Yikes

He wasn't anti-leninism but he was anti marxism-leninism

>read my meme liberal zionist

You can't, Marxism is a mind virus. However, Stirner can help.

why do you stupid retards keep recommending that book by solzhenitshit?

Tell him to read about the Cheka prisons, I think the book is called something like "Empire of Commissar" or something.

Chesterton. It's what turned me.

You can't beat a Marxist by pointing to the past. They'll just go 'It wasn't done properly.'

>tfw neoliberals were trotskysts

Guess Lev won at the end, suck it stalinists, those guys now rule the earth. Doesn't matter what happens with this whole alt-right shit, neoliberalism will win.

t.Hegel.

You know it's true, the alt-right, who are basically like jacobins of the French Revolution without the egalite stuff won't win. Even if they do, are they going to kill all academics, economists and capitalists who support neoliberalism?

You simply can't.

The alt-right is a nebulous terminology. It encompasses everything from neo-monarchst mercantilist liberals to hyper socilaists one race nationalists.

Also love that you acknowledge that the alt-left are neoliberals.

Not that hard to believe in comparison to religions.

I mean the alt-right from what is know called "Kekistan", civic nationalism, anger towards immigrants fueled by children of immigrants who got citizenship (this happens also in europe), etc.

PAUL now calls them alt-lite, but the truth is they are the biggest group, as always, the alt-right of PAUL is a fringe group that formed a relevant one.

>Also love that you acknowledge that the alt-left are neoliberals.
>alt-left

wtf man. I know about the current campaign of calling antifas and SJW the "alt-left" which is really stupid since they are the mainstream left. The "alt-left" would be those guys from south america, like Mujica, the Nationalist Party from Peru, Evo Morales and peronists.

the only way you could say something this stupid is if you overlooked the most important dimension of marxism which is its historical character

that experience is characteristic of a capitalist economy in which the products of labor are alienated from laborers.

>Antifa
>Mainstream
Jesus I hope not. Those guys are thugs

They are mainstream now. I can just walk and find a bunch of guys near a wall with antifa paintings and join them. Even easier, I can dress in black and join them while they are doing their shit.

Who aren't mainstream? Those south americans politicians, ex-maoists and guerrilleros, capitalist reformers, leftist nationalist, etc.

The Pink Tide is now over and all of those politicians are getting fucked as hard as Trump is now by John Oliver. I'm afraid that this new alt-right shit will arrive in South America (in Argentina and Peru I've heard about "feminazis" which aren't really like the actual feminists there who just want actual equal rights and not gibsmedats) and create a new monster.

That doesn't make any difference mathematically.

I hope you're exaggerating. America must be seriously fucked, stay safe friends

I unironically think the Pink Tide was a good thing. However, those retards fucked up be playing the "I'm not actually leftists ahahhaa, but I'm not actually right wing lmao, I support corporations and workers". However, those fags actually wanted to change things, like supporting actual free market or restoring workers' rights (almost non-existant in Peru and Colombia), but they were fucked up both by the left who wanted to expel all corporations and the neoliberals who care about their shitty enterprises and only want competition with their friends.

I wrote too much because I'm afraid that first world problems will reach South and Central America because of the internet. Maybe I'll see kekistaners in fucking Argentina, white nationalist in Peru with brown people who support them and anti-feminist marches in Colombia. This shit is going to explode soon.

Good night.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMOMcFd8yQg

It's "historical character" has such a narrow view on history that it could hardly be even called such
All things considered, I think the most important dimension of Marxism is its inherently genocidal nature.

bump

What's wrong with Harvey?

lol way to not understand anything of the content of the post and in so doing out yourself for not having a clue what you're talking about

underrated

>lol way to not understand anything of the content of the post and in so doing out yourself for not having a clue what you're talking about

lol way to not understand anything of the content of the post and in so doing out yourself for not having a clue what you're talking about

What kind of background do you have to come from to become a genuine tankie?

I'm nazbol, but I genuinely simply despise disorder.

I'm also NazBol but I'm pretty sure it's because I unironically have autism.

A retarded point of view unless you position some sort of supercomputer with good machine learning in charge of the economy, otherwise some retard near the top is going to do something stupid eventually killing millions of people. Take the holodomor or the great leap forward in china as an example.

And if you don't like those dramatic examples, we can furthermore look at the fantastic economic mismanagement of the Brezhnev era, which led to economic downturn and national collapse that is still being felt today.

Mental retardation

richard d wolff is one of the only good human beings in america

Castoriadis. All of it.

>there are cynical people and optimistic people

huh, really fired the old neurons there bowden