Fascist Literature

What are your recommendations for books on Fascism?

Either books written by prominent fascists or those well versed in the ideology would be nice.

ALREADY READ:
Doctrine of Fascism (Mussolini and Gentile)
Fascism: 100 Questions Asked and Answered (Oswald Mosley)
-------------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT READING LIST:
The Coming Corporate State (Raven Thomson)
Mein Kampf (LITERALLY HITLER)
Programme of the NSDAP (Gottfried Feder)
Manifesto for the Abolition of Interest Slavery (Gottfried Feder)
For my Legionnaires (Codreanu)
Germany Tomorrow (Otto Strasser)
Tomorrow We Live (Oswald Mosley)
---------------------------------------------------

Im sure im forgetting some books in my list.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejewishreview.org/articles/?id=182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some of them probably are translated

Nice, I reckon some of these are on Petain?

Martin Heidegger and Carl Schmitt.

Anything Julius Evola.

Anything Ba'athist.

bump

The Three Faces of Fascism

daddy fucked me and I loved it

The Origins of Totalitarianism, Hannah Arendt

The Nazi-Sozi is a pretty good read. It's by Goebbels and it's only about 10 pages.

DROPPED

>reading mein kampf
nazism isnt fascism idiot

>caring about the state
>caring about the nation

you cannot be more liberal than this

>currently reading
Why not ask goodreads?

Nietzsche was a famous nazi philosopher I guess.

I would recommend: Thus Spoke Zarathustra

I heard it was pretty redpilled

Bump

(You) are fucking stupid.

>Falling for this every
>fucking
>thread

teehee

The following is a passage from Thus Spoke Zarathustra:

>But the state lies in all languages of good and evil; and whatever it says, it lies - and whatever it has, it has stolen.
>Everything about it is false; it bites with stolen teeth. Even its belly is false.
>Confusion of the language of good and evil; I offer you this sign as the sign of the state. Truly, this sign indicates the will to death! Truly, it beckons to the preachers of death!
>Many too many are born: the state was invented for the superfluous!
>Just see how it lures them, the many-too-many! How it devours them, and chews them, and re-chews them!

Nietzsche comes off very anti-statist here, so it's definitely not a fascist book.

But the Nazis did admire Nietzsche's philosophy even if they didn't adhere to it. So maybe understanding Nietzsche would be helpful in understanding fascism, but Idk, I feel like there's probably some better books for understanding the topic.

>For my Legionnaires (Codreanu)

This one is great

A Squire's Trial

jej

God you all are idiots. Does the internet need a [irony][/irony] tag? And you dimwits think you're reading Nietzsche.

Really? A fucking IQ test?

I am not going to sperg out this time but if any lurkers want to read something actually interesting then try "The Mind and Society" by Vilfredo Pareto.

Thanks man, I'll check it out. Although a quick read about its contents does not seem to pit is as contrary to what Reich was writing about.

Wilhelm Reich is not writing about anything. Either you're a psychoanalyst or psychiatrist (if so please kys or go drug yourself up with some s s r eyes). If you want to read something interesting about sexuality then try "The American Sex Revolution" by the late great Russian-American sociologist Pitirim Sorokim.

Always funny to see relatively comfortable suburban teenagers thinking fascism is a good ideology to attach themselves to.

Or better yet some Mircea Eliade or Thomas Szasz. Otherwise enjoy being a "negro" for Freud's "lion". Unless you are judaizer yourself then I don't care since your time has passed.

>God you all are idiots. Does the internet need a [irony][/irony] tag? And you dimwits think you're reading Nietzsche.
I was only PRETENDING to be retarded

Shit, missed it entirely. I must be fucking retarded.

You're such an idiot. You clearly have not read the book, it is not about sexuality and would be closer to social psychology or sociometry than psychoanalysis. Confirmed for talking wildly out your ass.

table talk is better than mein kampf.
also read some mishima I recommend you start with the short story patriotism

>online iq test
pffft take a WAIS and come back

Yeah I haven't read it who the fuck cares I've already spent enough time with similar stuff. But why read it when you could read Sorel and actually LEARN something about the intellectual history of fascism and not the same old glop about "oh did you know that these fascists are repressed so thats why they need authority because they have no father figure oedipus complex my name is umberto eco and let me tell you my half baked ahistorical theory of ur-fascism and did you know that these fascists were EVUL genocidal maniacs and if we hadnt had stopped them they would have killed the entire world even the papauns!!!" I guess that's much easier than reading "Der Faschismus in seiner Epoche" or something. Did you know that nearly ALL the members of the early psychoanalytic movement were Jewish, not just Freud? Really makes you think. Shout out to Thomas Szasz, one of the good ones.

I've read good things abot A. James Gregor books about fascism.

Patriotism is a terrific fairy tale.

Jesus Christ...

It's about the fascist tendency as a psychological principle and the way it can be manipulated by culture and circumstance. The funny thing is that, even if you're implying there is some Jewish conspiracy of control, this book would be more on the side of outing it and any other like it.

.no user I've got a question. I am interested in perusing a Norwegian exchange student that goes to my uni. What could I say to her to impress her?

Can someone briefly explain the whole "fascism is purely an aesthetic phenomenon" thing? I don't really understand what that means.

Compare your picture to Patriotism

Shit, who is she?

I'm too baby brain to understand
No clue man, I just save pics of hot grills and post them with my questions so that I get more answers

that doesn't make me feel even the slightly bit horny, i'm starting to get worried

this must be what it's like to be 75 or so

I have no interest in "psychoanalysis" that is the product of a completely alien cultural group. Psychotherapy comes natural to Jews and their tribe, it has no place in WASP culture and was not a development of white culture nor do the things it represents are what whites values (self-reliance, industriousness, avoidance of helpseeking, control of emotions and pain). Just look at the statistics of who is most likely to utilize psychotherapy, it's of course Jews. And how did non-Jews react when Freud's theories first were published? With ridicule, as they deserved. Freud's first receptive audiences for his work were of course, Jewish organizations. Anyway, barring all this nonsense the OP asked for "Either books written by prominent fascists or those well versed in the ideology would be nice.", and this book fulfills neither of these categories. There are just so many better books that you could read to learn about the intellectual lineage of Fascism like the one I mentioned already "The Three Faces of Fascism". Fascism is not a "psychological principle" and does not correspond just to authoritarianism and if you are interested in understanding fascism then you should read the theory behind it, like you would read Marx if you wanted to know about communism, not a psychoanalysis of how Marxists are repressed cuckolds.

Definitely homosex

nah dudes don't turn me on, atcually that's what getting disturbing looking at a chick has the same non-existent eroticism as looking at a dude, like i can appreciate the beautify of the form but my dick remains unmoved

i'll probably wake up with a huge boner tomorrow and fap it for three hours, who knows, still this shit is weird

I'm going to skip over your off topic nonsense about Jewish conspiracies, especially since you seem to have ignored my post saying that this book is not about psychoanalysis, and nor would it advance any kind of plan at control of culture - in fact it arms the reader against such attempts. Yes, if you want to understand fascism you should read all perspectives, including its proponents, and including those who discuss it as a psychological principle, a very valid way of looking at its occurrence. If you actually want to learn about things, you're going to have to stop strawmanning books you haven't read.

Criticizing books you've never read has a long intellectual history in Western literature, you should try it. I hear this Voltaire guy did it, did you also happen to know what he thought about Jews?

If you want to learn about fascism you should read the philosophical and political thought behind it not "all perspectives". I bet you've never read a single line of Joseph De Maistre in your life. Lol at "jewish conspiracies", nothing in that post was a conspiracy of any sorts. Back to >>/leftypol/ for you lad, better luck next time.

>de maistre

i was listening to a book on the prussian state and they had this part about dudes in the royal court who made hella lude poems and i think they said dmaistre made an ode the orgasm and a story about the adventures of mr bigdick or some shit, not sure tho, could have been a different dmaistre, did he ever chill in the prussian court?

No, unless you mixed it up with the Russian court.

Well I disagree. I think to fully understand something you should consider most perspectives on it, without strawmanning any of them. Anyway, this thread was about fascist theory, not Jews specifically, so I'm done derailing it with you. I've made my book recommendation and I stand by it.

Don't bother next time kid, like you said this thread is about "fascist theory", I wouldn't post Carl Schmitt in a Commie thread.

You haven't read it you fucking pseud.

Reading is for chumps, my consciousness is raw OC

Just order

reminder jewish nationalism is the only valid nationalism

thejewishreview.org/articles/?id=182

>“For twenty-seven years we Futurists have rebelled against the branding of war as anti-aesthetic ... Accordingly we state:... War is beautiful because it establishes man’s dominion over the subjugated machinery by means of gas masks, terrifying megaphones, flame throwers, and small tanks. War is beautiful because it initiates the dreamt-of metalization of the human body. War is beautiful because it enriches a flowering meadow with the fiery orchids of machine guns. War is beautiful because it combines the gunfire, the cannonades, the cease-fire, the scents, and the stench of putrefaction into a symphony. War is beautiful because it creates new architecture, like that of the big tanks, the geometrical formation flights, the smoke spirals from burning villages, and many others ... Poets and artists of Futurism! ... remember these principles of an aesthetics of war so that your struggle for a new literature and a new graphic art ... may be illumined by them!”