Sack Lunch General

Post your work lunch, profession and country.

Roggenbrot
Butter
Dijon mustard
Pastrami
Gherkins
Colby cheese
Potato salad

Construction Electrician, New Zealand.

Other urls found in this thread:

sistemaplastics.com/assets/products/KLIPIT/Rectangular/_single_lrg/1645_450ml_Sandwich-Box_Rectangular_Klipit.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe not work lunch but, any one got any suggestions for lunch boxes that are small, like really small and durable that i can throw in my schoolbag? I only have a 10 minute break in between my classes this semester and there's no where on campus to eat that is fast and doesn't suck absolute cock through a straw.

I don't eat lunch
NEET
Aus

whatever I want from the kitchen
dishbitch
aus

looks really good minus the butter and potato salad

Have you considered just using Tupperware? That's what I do for work. I don't always have time to take a break for lunch, so I'll usually just take some leftovers/a sandwich/a salad in the Tupperware, a piece of fruit or a yogurt and a drink.

Oh and keeping with the thread: shift manager at Taco Bell, US. On days that I open, I also bring oatmeal and a protein bar or yogurt, for mid-morning bored snacking. We're unbelievably slow on weekend mornings, which are the only ones I open.

I don't eat lunch, there's not enough time in the day.
Mailman.
Canada.

Occasionally I'll have a snack before starting my mail route but I usually just soldier through the route with just water(which isn't enough) because some days I have 800 houses to deliver to, other days 500, with about 100 parcels and packets on top of it.

If I don't eat or break and know the route I save 30 minutes on top of my breaks and can be home an hour early with pay cooking up a dinner.

I had a corned beef and potato salad sandwich at a German deli once, thought Id try it again.

Thanks for posting.

Grilled chicken that I made for the whole week
Plain greek yogurt with berries and nuts added
Maybe some chips
Shit ton of coffee

US Border Patrol Agent
Lots of times I don't even eat my lunch. Especially if I have been hiking a lot and chasing illegals. For some reason heavy physical activity suppresses my appetite.

Do you have 1 a day or is that breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Would post my week lunch but they've been frozen and don't look appealing right now

I eat 2 at 10am smoko then 1 at 1pm lunch then eat tea at home.

I just make myself something to eat using ingredients from the walk-in. My "lunches" are usually around 7am since I go in around 2-3.
Baker
Ameritard

Sounds like your problem is choosing a fast easy to eat meal that doesnt need heating. Just use any tupperware that will neatly sit in the bottom of your bag that has secure clips.
Just get a sandwich container and make sandwiches
like this
sistemaplastics.com/assets/products/KLIPIT/Rectangular/_single_lrg/1645_450ml_Sandwich-Box_Rectangular_Klipit.jpg

Ah fair enough, makes sense since refridgerated bread tastes like ass.
Are those the Aldi pickles? They're not bad, but I find they slide out easy. Pickles incorporate really well in potato salad btw

A box of leftovers that I dump onto a plate and microwave in the lunch room.
Code monkey

I thought BP guys were always mounted in vics, and would rarely do foot patrols out in the scorching heat

Has a Mexican girl ever offered to suck your dick if you let her go?

Damn, you must feel kind of weak during. You don't even have like a protein or granola bar or something? Just water?

I remember my time as a dishwasher fondly now that I have to work with customers.
Scraping out burnt dairy from the bottom of pots was better than dealing with some sheltered yuppy bitching about how out hotel doesn't have Fox news.

I function like him. I usually only feel like I need to eat once a day. I still eat more often than that because mary jane is my favorite girl but I never feel like i need to.
Some people can function well without food.
I used to do wrestling in high school, that was the only time in my life I've actually felt the need to eat breakfast or lunch.

>Roggenbrot
>Butter
>Dijon mustard
>Pastrami
>Gherkins
>Colby cheese
>Potato salad
that sounds good

it's very low stress unless you become the bottleneck which is nice
unfortunately my particular station becomes a sauna in summer and I can't play music because it's too close to customers with an open door
other than that it's a solid entry-level job

Whatevers marked down in the deli,
Pasta I got last week was good
Supermarket security guard
Also new Zealand (bay of plenty)

I eat fruit for lunch

Make me one you cunt

lazy faggot

>potato salad in a sandwich
wtf

Low carb manlet detected

Lebanese/pita bread
Sliced chicken
Mayo
Lettuce
Carrot

Roll & wrap in greaseproof paper then eat.

IT sysadmin, straya.

Don't eat lunch or a snack during shift, I eat two meals. One before work, one after.

McDonald's or Burger King
A couple double hamburgers and a Dr. Pepper
Maybe some fries or nuggets if I'm in the mood.

Amazon FC Associate, nights, USA

Geezus user, eat some real food. You are gonna die even faster at this rate.

Oatmeal
CSR
USA

I live off of other peoples' suffering

its all part of bezos plan, this associate actually has no free will to eat otherwise

Usually I'll cook up a few days worth of something then portion it out. Last week I did roast chicken breasts with root vegetables, before that I had chili and cornbread. Last night I made polenta topped with sauteed spinach, mushrooms and chickpeas. I know leftover polenta is pretty shitty unless it's fried up, but whatever it'll feed me
Nurse (male)
USA

Today?
Ground beed sauteed with onion, garlic, bell pepper, celery, and rice. But normally someone will trade me food for a drink (empanada, turkey leg, chicken whatever).
Traveling beer vendor/bartender at outdoor events
USA

I don't have time to ear during the work day, and I don't feel any particular need to.
Pharmacy technician, USA.

you have inspired me, this looks really nice and simple

open your mouth and I'll give you a sack you can nibble on

Lately I've been free of paycheck to paycheck living thanks to a new job, and I work downtown in a city so I'll eat at local places for lunch. There's an amazing new york pizza/italian place, a british pub with really good fish n chips/shepherd's pie, a mexican place with really good fish tacos, a gyro joint, even a cajun place with tasty crawfish etouffe. But if I'm brown bagging it I'll just get some rye, some ham, toast it up in the breakroom toaster oven, add some tomato slices and also mustard and mayo. Super basic but the toaster oven makes it special.

Data based office job
USA

Work lunch: Usually something I made in an Instant Pot, sometimes I'll go to the foodtruck or deli for lunch
Profession: HR

I'm trying to stay away from carbs because it just makes me sleepy in the afternoon.

>tfw that OP sandwich sounds good as fuck but I'd probably get sleepy around 2 if I ate it

Congrats, user.

>usually pasta or weeb-style curry
>welder
>syrupland