Anyone know of a simple mole inspired sauce?

Anyone know of a simple mole inspired sauce?

I like mole but it has like 1000 ingredients and im never gonna make that at home. So, anyone have a recipe for a mole inspired sauce?

is this the 'mole thread?

*enters thread*

Those are some big hands.

Give us your sauce, mole!

Do any cultures eat moles?

For you.

user has come to save your day

>I want a dish that's famously delicious and infamously complex but I don't want to put in the time
>anyone on Veeky Forums know why hundreds of years of tradition are wrong and how I can make this happen without any effort or ingredients?
you realize there's a reason people go to restaurants. oh, your only mexican restaurants are garbage tier joints with sysco ingredients that only do tacos, burritos, and enchiladas? I feel bad for flyovers... NOT

Impressive post

just go get the trader joe's Mole. it's cheap and surprisingly good for being a jarred sauce.

(but fuck yeah rick bayless's mole recipe tastes like pure sex if you take the time to make it with the thousand ingredients. it's worth it once in a while)

I've had moles at Frontera Grill in Chicago. I've also had moles at La Morada in the Bronx, and at various restaurants in Pubela, Oaxaca, and Tlaxcala.

Trader Joes '''''''''mole''''''''''', along with everything else from Trader Joes, belongs in the trash. The one out back, not the one in your kitchen. It does not belong anywhere near a kitchen.

I've made his red mole sauce which is much simpler than his mole poblano but still goat af. One of my goals this winter is to do his mole poblano.

I wanted to cook some dinner at home. Wasn’t expecting mole, just something vaguely similar in taste. you could have just replied “I’m a faggot” it would have sufficed.

I dont know where do you live OP , but actually you can find the mole, ready to eat, you can find some brands that sell the mole, try seeking that the next time you visit walmart

mole comes from the indigenous word molli and it simply means mixture. there are multiple types of moles

This recipe looks pretty solid. I have most of the said ingredients so I'll give this one a go tomorrow.

just use mole paste m8.

That's how we do it in Mexico, we do't all have our abuelas labor for two days to make authentic mole

saved, this looks like a serious recipe. thanks

Go ahead and say "mole" one more fucking time so I can kick the ever living shit out of you. I fucking dare you.

....'mole.'

Thanks for bumping this mole thread so I can make my own mole at home with this
nice looking mole recipe, can't wait to have my own mole so I can make a bunch of mole-based mole dishes.