American Veeky Forums Mommy

Ree Drummond - wholesome, family ideals, where food is the key to structure. Sure, mommy's recipes are pleb tier easy, but she's fighting the good fight for the traditional white family. If you dont feel it, your soul is already lost.

Veeky Forums MOMMY MAKE DINNER THREAD

>I badly need a source of structure in my life because my parents never provided it
>therefore I must sexualize a fantasy youtube mother figure aimed at alcoholic soccer moms and rave about "white genocide" and "the war on christmas"
let me guess, you either joined the military or you tried and were rejected

You just described half of Veeky Forums

She is why i hate Amerilards.
God that fucking voice...

What's it like being so obsessed with a country that you go to their imageboards every day and constantly talk about them?

There's nothing else to do here :(

I'd like to see her naked though

You should move to America, we got plenty to do here.

Seriously, it's fun as fuck. We got theme parks, you can buy guns pretty much anywhere, drugs are plentiful and easily available, and the people are way friendlier than Europe.

As long as you're not brown, you'd have a great time.

american here. I don't know if you've actually been to europe, but it turns out it's got some dozen or so different countries. the people in norway or estonia are unfriendly sure, but the people in france or croatia are great. basically just have to go somewhere that isn't miserable to live in.

as for drugs, I'm not really much for narcotics but you can walk into a retail establishment in some countries over there and safely purchase high quality product, compare that to USA where you have to live somewhere for quite a while in order to cultivate the appropriate underworld connections unless you wish to risk arrest and a ruined life approaching some random person.

theme parks? are you crazy? who gives a shit. that's up there with guns as far as things only manchildren consider important. the only reason I have some sympathy for the narcotics is that I love coffee and alcoholic beverages and I'm not retarded enough to pretend there's a meaningful difference between that and say, whatever else it is you like to put in your system.

and whaddya know as it turns out america has some regional characteristics like that too. next time I'm out west I'm gonna buy some marijuana just so I can say I did. maybe give it to a bum or something, since it makes me paranoid.

>theme parks? are you crazy? who gives a shit.

Hey fuck you, Disney World and Universal Studios are fun as fun. This is coming from someone who loves traveling to Europe and indulging in all the countries have to offer.

>Disney World and Universal Studios are fun as fun
no, they are completely terrible. some of the dedicated rollercoaster parks are alright, like the one in ohio, but the entertainment industry add-ons in florida and southern california are just awful. who the hell wants to be trapped in a freakshow petting zoo with overpriced sysco tier food everywhere and long lines to see a bad movie turned into a ride that isn't even fun.

PROTIP: When resting your roast meats, have a guy jack off onto the board you're resting your meat on. The semen will be absorbed into the meat with the rest of the juices thus providing an interesting flavor note to your meal.

shes fucking hot

That lady is fucking creepy. I don't know what it is, but there's something seriously unsettling about her.

That picture makes me nostalgic for the way Veeky Forums used to be shitty instead of the way it's shitty now.

>People in Norway or Estonia unfriendly
>Norway
>Miserable to live

Is this bait?
Are amerilards this self-centred?

Im far from obsessed. More like disgusted. Your countries a shithole.

This.
t. amerimutt

I personally can't wait until she's completely gone from the public consciousness, the dumb, stealing bitch.

What a bunch of sorry assed, mealy mouth bastards you are to disparage this positively lovely woman... I love my wife, but I'd move Ree Drummond into the guest room in a heartbeat if it wouldn't get me divorced.
All you pretentious autistic incels can eat shit and die, but leave this saint of the kitchen alone.

imagine feeling so trapped that you contemplate leaving your wife for an annoying, unattractive youtube e-celeb

is this what marriage does to your brain? no wonder people are just living in sin more and more these days

My Korean gf's parents never fired a gun until she convinced them to let me show them. Some manchildren like guns but that doesn't mean guns are only important to manchildren.

Also, they fucking loved it. Her dad thinks my Lyman Trade Rifle and Kentucky Long Rifle are the tightest shit ever and he went frontiersman-style hunting with me and her this last deer season.

Also
>people in france....great
>france
Every single Frenchman I talked to acted like a prissy little cunt when they heard me speak simply because I'm from America.

I could understand if you said Italians or Spaniards, they were all chill as fuck but French? No.

>acted like a prissy little cunt when they heard me speak simply because I'm from America

I've never experienced this, although I was expecting it my first time there. I think maybe it's just an irrational gut reaction that Americans have to the sound of French people caused by Hollywood brainwashing, plus the fact that French people are a lot more direct and don't feel the need to be pretend-nice, the way some Americans are.

My advice: grow a thicker skin. I can't imagine how people like you would cope if you had to suddenly live amongst a bunch of Cantonese speakers let alone Visayans who sound like they're threatening to murder you when they're really just saying "hello".

This.

It wasn't the sound of their voices. It was the way their body language changed the minute I started speaking.

Oh and I've been to China. No issues there. There were unpleasant Chinese and plenty of pleasant Chinese. But the French were generally unpleasant. The Vietnamese were friendlier to me despite my butchering their language.