How many of you are actually chefs?

How many of you are actually chefs?

>tfw certified chef but I'm worse at making food than the average joe

you mean cheves

I am.

I am the Sous Chef of Wendy's Restaurant - the one on 2nd and Main.

AMA!

Is wendys america only?

Is your beef truly fresh never frozen

How tall are you, how big is your cock and how much do you make?

No! Not surprisingly, we've decided to share our great food with all of the world! Currently 33% of our restaurants are outside of the US!

Of course we only use the freshest ingredients. Never frozen!

That's a great question! I'm 6'5", a 10" cock, and make $350,000 a year. I'd sure like all three numbers to be higher though. Haha, maybe next year. I'm only 20.

>he didn't reach the manlet cutoff (6'9) and dicklet cutoff (12") by 20
never gonna make it

Never seen a Wendys in my life tbH

What do niggers eat for breakfast?

I believe pancakes and bacon are a popular breakfast in the USA

kek

I'm a chef

I am the chef now

>chef apu
saved

I'm in uni under a culinary program but I found out the hard way I can't handle the pressure at all :^)
I don't really know if I'm going into hotels but I really love baking breads so maybe that's an option for now.

you really have no idea about niggers do you

Culinary school dropout checking in. Got burnt out cooking fine dining in New Orleans.

Bragging about not being able to handle high pressure? Bruh gtfo and go bake a cake

I'm a professional cook
I'm bloody good at most things (classic french shit very much included) although occasionally create culinary abominations the likes of which Ja/ck/ would look down on
Learn to enjoy it
brush away the tinders kiddo, and remind yrself what you'd do otherwise

I've been a line cook for about 12 years, wouldn't call myself a chef, but I can make almost anything and handle anything from fine dining to high volume drunk food. I'm managing a tap house/burger joint that does about $18,000 in food sales on a friday night currently. I make $16 an hour. Just outside LA.

I was a sous at a hotel restaurant (white table cloth) and quit literally yesterday just due to burnout and the fact that I don't need to work such long hours
>No debt
>1 years expenses saved up
>Left on good terms so I can go back if the position is open and I needed to
Living the unemployed life at the moment and waiting a month before getting a new gig might take a small vacation back to the coast and visit family I haven't seen in while since plane tickets are cheap now

>bragging
how'd you even get this conclusion, bruh? i'm scared as heck because my lect is pretty ruthless when it comes to handling pressure.

>learn to enjoy it
Yeah, I did a part time a while back and I feel like I kinda like it. I just need to handle the pressure better and think in the moment

What is the pression you're talking about? Why can't you handle it?

yeah its fun food is good mas overtime mad respect

I'm a sushiman helper in Brazil, but I got a bachelors in administration with emphasis in Marketing. I've been on this job for 3 months and already understand the worsts parts of cooking will always be your coworkers and staff... And the fucking shifts. I'm working 10 hours shifts with 20 mins as break 6 times a week... Sometimes I have to take double shifts for 8 bucks / hour because my fucking colleague is still too drunk to work... The worst part for me of these all is the paycheck... I'm pretty sure that when I go to Europe this year to study culinary arts the internship will pay more than a full time job in this shithole. Anyone got any tips for a fucking moron?

My chef lect told me I'm "blur, high, and not-in-the-moment" I also take 4-5 seconds to make a decision regarding anything while in the kitchen.

We did two service simulations a while back and the first time, I burned my ragu sauce while warming it up and for the second I was team leader and I ran out of food halfway through.

Fucking trashtalk. You can learn this shit, maybe not in the same time as others, but you can. Just shut your butthole and thoughen up mate. Cooking is just like fighting, you'll get beaten a lot in the first fights but after some time you'll get the hang of it.

Thanks, chef
I'll do my best
Though I admit I'm pretty slow because I'm a bit naive on most things