>"it's clean user I washed it"

Roommate thread!

>be me
>go to college
>have roommate
>I wash everything before and after I use it
>graduate college
>never have roommate again

I’m married with kids now. My wife keeps the place clean.

>roommate asks me if she should make whipped cream since her bottle is old
>"do what you want"
>she makes whole bowl of this shit
>leaves uncovered in the fridge

She's going to ask me why I'm not eating it.

>be me
>hungry dizzy
>shit day
>come home to relax
>looking for food I left in fridge
>can't see it
>work myself into delirious rage over the course of like 20 minutes
>see smug looking roommate
>beat the shit out of him
>find out it was behind the milk the whole time
>roommate probably wasn't even looking smug
>no regrets
>want to beat the shit out of him again but that would cause serious problems

Another tale, I have loads of this shit and these are only Veeky Forums related.

>rearranges kitchen without any empathy for our stuff
>have to ask her where things are constantly
>she gets defensive every time
>set of containers forever missing

Other roommate and I have discussed evicting her in February.

cool story. would read again. loved the portion about the unmitigated rage.

You should read again sometime, bro. Shit is fire.

>First year of college, have three different roommates. Two are really chill and the third is a fucking monster. First night, he blacks out from jim beam and shits himself. Shit all over the couch, shit all over his own bed and somehow there's even shit on the floor. Second night, he actually manages to lure a midget into our room and gets the midget drunk.
>The midget is stumbling around, puking all over the fucking place
>He decides he wants to fuck the midget.
>Midget, despite being drunk wants no part of it and runs out of the room
>He lets out a roar of just primal rage and gives chase breaking our fucking door in the process, 10 seconds later we hear a thud and some crying.
>He fell down the steps and is now crying

LOL

shits on the couch shits on the bed even shit on the floor
the next night he snuck a midget in the room and it puked on the FLOOR LOL
colt fourty five and two zig zags and and puke that midget weed so roll roll

...are you alright?

>exchange student roommates
>notice i'm running out of condiments too fast
>move salt to my room
>they buy a pack of salt
>move oregano to my room
>they buy some oregano
can't wait for next month when they leave

are you on test and/or tren, lad?

No, this unloved shitrag is actually trying to turd bomb this thread into a state of derailment, defensiveness, and ultimately death.

>set of containers forever missing
or even better:

>somehow they managed to break one of my tupperware containers
>put it back on my shelf broken, never say anything about it

I did actually live with a neat freak room mate and it was the complete opposite. Used to get irrationally angry about minor mess.

>Come back from Christmas holiday
>Know a couple of my housemates stayed and made a massive Christmas dinner
>Scratches in my beautiful large stainless steel pan
>Circular, like they stirred it with a metal spoon or something
>They still aren't back

>scratches in stainless steel pan from metal utensils
i thought this is not supposed to happen

It doesn't ruin the pan, just looks shit.
Although if you keep doing it everyday stuff sticks better.

If you don't believe me, take some sandpaper to your lovely shiny smooth steel pan and see how things stick afterwards.

My gf is the fastest dishwasher ever. She does misses spots from time to time but It doesnt matter. Im glad someones cleaning after me going at it pretending Im 5 stars celebrity chef.

Your fault for leaving it out there for them to use.
Call me a kike but when I was living with two girls couple years back, I literally took the dishes back to my room after im done cooking and cleaning.

It was buried at the back of my cupboard. Anything extra nice is in my room.

A previous housemate left a large non-stick saucepan the same size so they should've used that. Who knows how much they were cooking at Christmas.

Am I the only one with good roomate stories?

We buy our own food and don't use others food without asking. We have our own dishes and we clean up after ourselves...

OP here. My roommate also does this, except she's passive agressive about it.

>find bathroom sink full of blood and mucus
>da fuck
>know it was her because she went in right before I did, other roommate on vacation
>tell her to please clean up next time
>she gets defensive
>tells me that "well we should all clean up"
>I almost fucking lose it
>she tells me her mouth bleeds sometimes
>to this day never owned up to it

>"can I use your cast iron? it's healthier!!!"
>puts pan in dishwasher

From last night.

>Doesn't eat most vegetables other than potatoes, corn or green beans and even then, prefers canned corn and beans.
>Prefers country crock over actual butter because "it tastes more like butter to me"
>Insists on using 20+ year old cheap plastic dishes that are all scratched up, partially melted, misshaped and look like he just pulled them out of a dumpster, "I like them"
>Prefers cool whip over real whipped cream
>Uses a Keurig to make shitty coffee and adds artificial sweetener and powdered non-dairy creamer because "it tastes better"
>Majority of his diet consists of frozen prepared trash food he buys in bulk at costco, fast food and pizza. Wonders why he always has heartburn and other digestive issues.

I'm living with a 44 year old pleb man-child.

Forgot image

>graduate hs and go to community college
>decide I hate my major and quit
>go into the workforce
>meet a qt, date and marry her
>buy a fixer upper on a 15 year mortgage with low interest and have no roommates
>live comfy and middle class

It must suck to be a poorfag falling for the "big city experience" or the college meme. But yada yada yada fuck Drumpf and fuck whyt pipo.

>I'm happy with my life there for everybody who doesn't live life the same way is me is fucking RETARDED
lol you may be successful, but you're still autistic

>republican can't go one thread without shilling his /pol/-tier views even though they're not relevant to the topic at hand
par for the course for you americlaps, always NEED to signal what politics I BELIEVE IN

>At university residence
>Skinny girl roommate cooks all the time
>Never actually eats
>Leaves crusted bowls all over the kitchen full of food
>One night we leave it all outside her door
>She spergs out

>come home from work
>kitchen is fucked beyond relief
bring it up
>swipes everything to the floor
>"we need to mop anyways"

This subject triggers me. My college roommates were idiot rednecks who chewed tobacco and spit it into Gatorade bottles that they left all over to apartment

>buying a fixer upper

Looks at this fucking nerd.

>being too much of a poorfag to buy a massive fucking new house with low interest

>roommate drinks my bottle of vodka
>sorry bro that thought was mine
>he has never bought bottles of vodka, in fact, there's only been one, which was in the freezer
>he buys a new bottle of vodka
>every night when he's not home, I pour two shots of it down the sink

I live with two bros now, it's great.

Lol that whole list sounds like my dad.

>mom buys new breakfast bowls and plates that are microwavable safe
>dad wants to hold onto shitty old bowls and plates coated in melamine because he finds them more convenient to make food in I guess? But he keeps putting them in the microwave despite us telling him numerous times not too.

I could talk about all the kitchen/food peeves my dad has but this is a roommate thread.

>keep my kitchen things in a corner of the kitchen, tell roommates not to use any of it
>Come home one day
>$200 carbon steel weeb knife soaking in sink

>be me
>having a great day
>roommate is getting angry over nothing again
>he sees me and beats me up
>swear to god i'm going to kill this cunt and claim it's self defense

when im home alone i use only one pan and a plate for a whole month without washing it, i just put it inside the fridge

Make him your sissy and put cock cage on him

Pretty much. My room mate also insists on re-using these cheap ass plastic cups he gets from this local BBQ restaurant instead of using regular glasses and cups. They're all faded and warped from being run through the dishwasher for years but damned if he'll use anything else.
One of these days, I'm tempted to just throw away all the shitty plastic dishes and cups he has just to see what his reaction will be. I'm pretty sure he'll flip the fuck out about his precious plastic.

talk to her instead of pulling stunts like that. she might not know that she's doing something wrong.

>deal with 2 roommates to keep place clean
>never leave shit outside of your bedroom
>one shit roommate leaves his shit EVERYWHERE
>he's gone for the weekend and apartment is immaculate
>he geta home
>in an HOUR the place is a fucking wreck
>he leaves dirty dishes out
>I have to do dishes if I want to cook otherwise I have no space or utinsels
Pic related. It's 100% the shit roommate's mess

As an owner of weeb steel this angers me

Condiments are meant to be shared, user

This was like 11 years ago. She also stole food. She knew what she was doing.

What mental gymnastics did you have to do to somehow equate this thread and your comment? I hate city scum too but wtf?

>four person apartment, all female
>kitchen is usually neat and clean
>roommate brings her two girlfriends (male) over
>they leave trash all over kitchen, dirty pots on stove, dirty dishes in sink
>leave food untouched in fridge for months
>confront roommate about terrible guests
>"ok user i'll talk to them about it"
>rinse and repeat

Peg Leg Porker?

i have this same problem. what i do is i will leave that stuff untouched for a few days, and then i will throw it all away. even dishes, pots, pans etc. if they ever were to confront you, explain that there is really no other option if the person who uses the stuff wont clean it. at this point i see the one dirty roomate i have is stuck using a large spoon and large glass bowl to eat all his meals. ive thrown away all the otherhold dishes due to him.

Why do you even care.

You sure showed him, you dumb faggot.

i always use my own stuff and keep it in my room, so youre right

I've got you all beat. I had a roommate who would:
>steal all my food and never go shopping. He would starve until I felt bad for him and live off taco bell and my stolen food.
>I got him a nice job at my office and he would spend all his money on cocaine.
>he would sleep on an air mattress and his only companion was an anime body pillow.
>he would talk about how shadow people were his only friends and he would draw weird symbols in his own blood on the walls.
>getting him to clean up after himself was like pulling teeth.
>he would violently vomit every night leaving residue in the toilet we shared.
>power was in his name and our family electricity was shut off twice.
>always late on rent and paying me back when I had to pay his rent too.
>when I finally left the place completely he used my credit cards that he wrote down to pay rent and for various deliveries and power bill to the tune of 1800 dollars.
>I grew up in a bubble and didn't think scumbags like this existed. Boy did I learn a lot from him. Mike if you are reading this, you're a piece of shit low life. Pic is how he would leave the apartment. This was his "tesla machine" I'll upload a few more.

>Leaves dirty dishes in sink or "clean" dishes in drying rack, never actually uses their cupboards just leaves them in the rack until they need them
>Leaves food in his Tupperware for so long it molds then throws out Tupperware because his dumb/lazy ass can't just clean it
>Brings home baked goods when he goes home but never eats them. So many moldy breads/sweets
>Asks me really dumb shit like how to hold x knife
>Never cleans until he see's me or fem roommate cleaning, then he feels bad, says he will, and IF he ends up doing it, he does it after a week
>Washes glass jars from food products then does nothing with them. They just sit on the counter until I throw them away.

>two girlfriends (male)

These were after I left and stopped cleaning and went back to get my stuff. Some poor chump on Craigslist took my place.

>trusting your roommates this much
>not hiding all of your nice stuff in your bedroom
I had to learn this lesson the hard way too.

goddamn waster. roomates fucking suck.

>Tesla machine

oh shit my sides user

This is the genius who built those fine tesla coils.

Fuck off, dirty commie. I bought them.

Is he autistic?

imagine being normal like this guy

Almost impossible

Other weird shit my dad does
>mom would buy tangerines or cuties
>dad likes peeling the tangerines in advance, taking them apart and putting them in a bowl in the fridge uncovered
>dad does this because "It's easier" when it's not that fucking hard to peel a tangerine or a cutie in the first place
>it's annoying as fuck because all the fruit gets dried up in the fridge and thus gets thrown out

He does this shit with grapes too. He'll just pull all the grapes off the stem and put them in a bowl in a fridge.

My dad also will reuse an already used keurig cup and thinks the coffee tastes good. But he pours sugar free vanilla creamer on his coffee so he wouldn't tell the difference anyway

He also has fucking spatial issues. God forbid a newspaper is on the table by his designated seat, it takes up space for him to sit and eat. Or if anyone sits in that seat, he'll just awkward stand by the counter behind you instead of sitting in another seat at the table.

Sometimes I wonder if my father has aspergers, but he used to be an FDNY captain so idk

>Sometimes I wonder if my father has aspergers
he most likely does

That clothing tells it all. Nobody dresses like that unless they're mentally unstable (narcissistic type)

>used to rent a room in a house that had 1 other guy
>we would alternate who cooked each night and didn't eat eachother's leftovers without asking
>overall a good time
>last month landlady tells us there's 2 guys moving into the other empty rooms
>one is a stoner who eats my stuff in the fridge whenever he gets high (every day)
>one is a saudi who refuses to clean the any of his dishes or anything in the kitchen and bitches when people make things with pig
I've started keeping my dry stuff (snacks, bread, canned foods) in my room but I can't take some of my stuff with me and it's pissing me off
I need to get a minifridge for my room ASAP but I'm a poorfag

throw away his shit and deny everything. also having a muslim fundamentalist roomate sucks. you need to move out. both those guys are shit

What a poor Muslim with a bad misunderstanding of the Quran.

Move.

Can someone who has aspergers be able to become captain of a fire department and command a team though? I mean he retired back in 2002. He has a lot of health issues, diabetes, has shaky hands, etc.. So I'm wondering if his awkward behavior is due to his aging and health problems. He's very forgetful, doesn't pay attention to you, is in denial that he has hearing problems, yet blasts the television to level 40 volume. Will interrupt you if you're watching a tv show l, but he gets pissed if you do the same to him. I have to keep my door shut or else he will awkwardly stand in your doorway and look over your shoulder.

I could go on, but I don't wanna derail the thread

>indian roommate
>rinses dishes with cold water and smudges them with his bare hand
>doesn't wash hands after going to the toilet
>steals utencils and food
>sing songs in his cancer language at 4 AM
>german roommate
>doesn't wash dishes period, just lets them stack in the sink
>clogs every drain possible, only god knows how
>doesn't clean stove after messy cooking, nor the toilet after messy shitting

Uni sucks.

He was extremely narcissistic.
To the point where he was a compulsive liar, he would lie about everything that would make him seem higher class, like the job i got him, he lied that he started at more money than me when in reality he made 2.25 less. I would catch him in so many lies and he would just shrug them off like he didn't just lie to my face. Pretty interesting when you think about how someone seemingly normal can go that far off the deep end.

at least he poo's in the loo

>get muslim roommate from Syria
>long blond haired, blue eyed guitarrist
>cleans everything
>is never loud
>cooks and shares food
>eats pork
>doesn't complain about cultural differences even if he doesn't agree with them

One in a million type of guy for sure.

I unironically think he cleans his ass with his hands though. And he showers once a week if I'm lucky.

>you need to move out
>Move
God, I wish. My rent is unbelievably cheap though and I can walk to work from it. I can deal with a few shitty roommates.

Fascinating. Tell me more!

He sounds like he’s sperging user.

>tfw has great roommates when I shared an apartment in college
>had loads of fun with house parties, playing street fighter with all of our friends, and taking cabs downtown to get hammered in bars and them leaving without me because I’m the only one getting laid but they always were cool with only splitting cab fare on just the way downtown
>always clean
>always pleasant
>only problem was one of them work up early as fuck when me and the other roommate would work nights/late evenings, and his alarm was his computer blasting the kill la kill theme song, so we had an intervention about it and he was cool about it

If it makes any difference, we lived in America, I’m a bong, one roommate was Dutch, and the weeb one was a giant black guy.

Syrians aren't inbred. Dog bless Bashar Al-Assad

Let me see.
>He would stay in his room secluded from the world and only come out to work and eat.
>He once had a girl stay over for a few days and she was a desperate slam pig who I felt so bad for. She came all the way to south florida from Rochester and only to stay on an air mattress for a few days. I think he took her one morning to the beach.
>he thought smoking cigarttes was healthy and you only get cancer if you believe you are going to get it.
>he tried to make his body alkaline by drinking high pH water but then his diet would be fasting followed by one meal of 2 box meals from taco bell.
>after he would eat so much he would usually vomit like a dog who can't stop himself from eating.
>he was heavy into meditation and thought he was going to ascend to another world and constantly talking about altering his vibrations.
>he would wear a ratty sports coat to woke everyday and would never wash his clothes. He's wear the same thing to work everyday. His sports coat had hole in the elbows and he would still wear it.
>never brushed his teeth ever, he thought it was a conspiracy and had nasty brown gunk in his gums.
>he would bathe like once a week. I dont know he didnt give off offensive odors.

>2 roommates
>I'm the only one with real day job
>Make myself breakfast every morning.
>Wash dishes before I even sit down to eat
>Get home from work
>All dishes are dirty
>eat out for dinner every night
>"lol user can't cook" because they've never seen me dirty a dish
>Get al/ck/ drunk one night and piss all over the counter
>refuse to clean it up because they never clean the kitchen so why should I

And they call me the asshole. Moved out onto my own and leave them with the filth, the cockroaches, the rats, and the mold. Fuck that fucking shit never again

top lad. fuck them

I saw this thread and IMMEDIATELY went into rage mode thinking about all the disgusting roomies I have had. After posting my greentext I realize just how long this thread is of people venting. 90% of people literally don't mind living in filth and it saddens me. The eco-friendly meme as an excuse to not throw trash away or have paper towels is the most retarded.

>not just living with your parents
Fuck roommates desu.

this desu. Westerners have been convinced that having strong familial bonds is a bad thing

That's exactly what I thought he would look like.

ha ha lol he reminds me of a friend of mine. He was making tesla shit too

not food related by my landlord shot one of my roommates
good stuff

wat

you must tell now

>Rommates bitched because I left dirty dishes for cooking late at night due to my job
>Tell them that I usually have to rewash the dishes because they're never really clean and always feel greasy
>None of them answers because both of them suck at the most menial thing ever
>Get all passive aggressive

Good thing I left that shithole.

>living with parents

They're just as annoying.
See exhibit A

>He's so insecure about supporting Trump, that people being in college is enough to trigger him into defending Trump
Jesus that's sad

10/10

>all these roommate horror stories
>it all comes down to people being shitty annoying people
How do you tell someone that their whole entire being or personality is annoying, especially when they think there is nothing wrong with their behavior?

roommate basically sued landlord because we paid too much rent
landlord is gypsy, yelled DON'T TOUCH MY WIFE, CHILDREN OR MONEY
few days later roommate was shot through his window at night

don't even live in the ghetto either

this except I also have "tfw no gf"

Fucking gypsies lmao, did he sue for getting shot too?