Do you agree with this picture

do you agree with this picture

Hell yea

I am now athirst for the liquid jew, thank you

Doggy is wasting his intellect on that goddamn computer, and he is also destroying his body with sugared drinks.
Look at him: so much potential! If only a good owner could teach him how to use the gifts Nature gave him.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Jesus Christ, I've seen thousands of puppies but this one always gets me. I wish I could pet it and then mindlessly play with it for 5 hours straight, feed it and put it to sleep. Look at it. Fuckkkkkk

so cute, it almost looks fake
his fur is standing up too like goosebumps, but kinda looks like its thinning out for some reason

Imagine this dog; as it grew up, with most of his life behind the computer screen, it became bitter and aware that his life was a lie; no longer could he sincerely drink soda, no longer was life sincere itself - rather, it was vile and ugly in all its forms.

We can all take solace that this dog has by now felt the sweet embrace of death and is forever free

whats he browsin'?

Fine literature thread, boys.

Great trips.
What's a book that capture the miracolous friendship between humans and doggies?

The Wolfen

Why the fuck do I find pictures of cute puppies and dogs slightly disturbing?
There's some uncanny valley shit going on whenever I look at one.
Was I molested by a furry as a kid or some shit jesus christ

Rate my doggo

Best friend/10, great doggo.

What's your favorite book, pal?

10/10 fucking adorable, but then again there is not such thing as a doggo that's less than a 9/10

rate my dog too

he is very Veeky Forums

He looks like a teddy bear making a funny face.

Super cute!

Absolutely adorable. Treat him good!

Absolutely adorable. Treat him good!

>tfw people still don't understand that every non-violent dog is perfect, and even those who are violent deserve excessive amounts of love

he does look very Veeky Forums I bet hes read all the classics

What kind of books does my dog read, lit?

Nice digits, pup. :)

THAS A GOOD POOCH