Proust Appreciation Thread

Daily reminder that if he went into physics he'd surpass Einstein, in business he'd surpass Rockefeller, martial arts he'd surpass Bruce Lee. This man was the single smartest and most talented person who ever lived.

>Jew
>gay

Try the redpill, kiddo. You feel for a meme created by Jewish-run bolshevik feminist globalist academia.
I suggest you read Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique Series to understand where you've been brainwashed

This would be another Frenchman, user. The fantabulous Michel de Montaigne! But Proust IS the beast of the modernaires.

based ronald mcdonald poster

Hope we can stay close friends

Does one require an understanding of Ancient Literature in order to appreciate Proust?

yes, if you haven't read the complete works of Aristotle and Aquinas you'll NEVER understand it!

He was actually an atheist, probably like you, and denounced Jewish religious practices, so he had an actual understanding of the religion and still denounced it unlike most redpilled people who never read the Torah.

The homosexuality thing is a non-issue, and he clearly knew more about intimacy with a woman than you ever will. Letters document that he was a chronic masturbater, way more than your average teen, like 10x per day at least, continuing well into his 20s and 30s. I have a joke about it, "He wrote his manuscripts in white ink." This is where I connected with him a lot as an artist as I have a similar addiction. I fantasize about finding this marble white castle of brilliant chronic masturbators in heaven, and Proust at the top yelling "Lower the draw bridge, he's one of us!", and I take my rightful place in eternity.

Actually no but it would help to watch a School of Life video about it, and read a few articles about why people love Proust, so you know exactly,how best to appreciate the god himself, and let his brilliance cure all existential dread and sadness in life

what the fuck did people wack off to back then? i mean i'm old enough to remember wackin it before the internet was a thing, but even then you could occasionally steal a penthouse from a tobacco shop, and getting to actually watch a video was like a special treat, but what the fuck were dudes jackin it to in like 1900? i feel like it must be really hard to masturbate chronically during that era. although during the enlightenment despite a decline in religiosity circumcision make a comeback as a "cure" for chronic masturbators, so guess even in the 1700s dudes must've been wackin it constantly...did umberto eco write about that in one of his books? the jew is so successful because without a foreskin he's always walkin' around with a semi (although eco used a more literary term)

speaking of chronic masturbation, i was trying to fap earlier and couldn't get into it, haven't fapped in like 3-4 days either...i hope im not becoming one of those low-t nofap fags.

The only way a Jew can become a non-jew is by converting to Christianity

>GAY
>ATHEIST
>JEW

Oh wow, he must be plebbit's favorite author

Top kek my fellow kekistani

Reddit is indeed a complete mirror image of Veeky Forums.

ok. ok. wow. just... ok. none of you are right about his religion. his father was catholic, married a jewess (which was a big deal for jewish women in europe back then, probably hated being jewish, ironic how all the jews who are world-famous successful denounce judaism). he didn't practice catholic traditions much, but he did support religion overall in a time when it was becoming fashionable to denounce religion, because he supported the high value on education that many christian cultures had at the time.

the homosexuality and chronic masturbation are both true though.

>writes his narrator as basically being the center of an anime-esque harem in Vol 2 of In Search

dropped

Seriously, how the hell did Albertine, probably Andree, and probably Gisele all like that bitch-ass nigga? Or perhaps he was just injecting overconfidence into his memories (which would make sense, given what happened at the end with Albertine and "the kiss").

(Though it does make me wonder what'll happen in Guermantes Way, especially considering that the romantic interests of the little gang weren't fully resolved at the end....)

>reading for the plot
>while also not realizing that the Marcel on ISOLT is a fictional character based on Marcel Proust's life

>if he went into physics he'd surpass Einstein

come on now son, don't talk about stuff you don't understand

pleb detected

Judaism is passed down from the mother's side though, from a Jewish perspective Proust would be a Jew. Not like it matters anyway, I'm anti-Semitic and I still think Jews can make good artists Proust and Schulz are some of my favorites

>I'm anti-Semitic
Proud to have you here, white brother. Keep redpilling these cucks on what we're dealing with here

Proust was regarded as a huge anti-Semite, even relative to the very anti-Semitic French culture he grew up in. Is Mein Kampf also a Jewish trick? Because that was written by Hitler who had Jewish ancestry.

>thinks Hitler wasn't a Jewish subterfuge to make Nazism seem bad

Wew, bluepilled much?

lol its like im in one of those 1970s conspiracy novels but it's real life

>thinks Judaism is not a Satanic Lizard People subterfuge

the hats cover the zippers to their human suits

True, self-hating Jews are the best and I don't doubt Proust was an anti-semite. But the only true way for a Jew to abnegate their Jewishness is by converting to to another Abrahamic religion like Christianity or Islam. Becoming an atheist or a Buddhist doesn't count. I don't care however I love Proust and I don't think all Jewish art is degenerate, mainly contemporary stuff is.
1488 brother HH

based chronic masturbater poster

With imagination you fucking pleb