Make this picture Veeky Forums-related

Make this picture Veeky Forums-related

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/culture/2017/8/25/16200526/distracted-boyfriend-other-woman-stock-photo-meme
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back to /int/!

Fuck off with this Facebook tier shit you sad unserious person

why are people pushing this gay ass meme? does some jewish guy have copyright on the photo and he gets a micropayment every time someone memes it? there was even a story about it in the atlantic and they never publish anything unless it advances the tribes' interests

>on the left: christianity and the Bible
>guy: Veeky Forumsfag
>on the right: atheism/nihilism/philosophy

Short sleeved button up shirts are the gayest thing on this planet

Its celebrating degenerate promiscuity as a laughing matter. There'll be a female cheating version soon after, probably with a black male on the left. Anyone who shares this kike shit deserves a stoning

t. Europoor

Where's the Atlantic article?

i donno bro it was on my apple news feed on my phone, lemme see if i can find it, maybe it was some other liberal shit like slate or something, hold on

Carrots/bugs/easy

sorry it was Vox

vox.com/culture/2017/8/25/16200526/distracted-boyfriend-other-woman-stock-photo-meme

> It’s appealing because it’s both extremely versatile and delightfully simple.

Someone gets payed to write this shit

thanks

>Vox

wow even though it was founded by ezra klein it actually has writers that are diverse and not 90% jewish unlike most publications today, impressive

Its still totally an agent of Zion though

got to admit that shit is p memable tho

>Here's why the meme is good, you idiot. You put labels on the people and it tells a funny story. Got all that? No? Don't sweat it. We didn't get it either the first time it was explained to us. First, let's talk about what a stock photo is.

wtf

>ywn get paid to write articles explaining memes that will last a week

Thats an achievable goal

lmao

delete this