Why do Swedish and Nordics eat this? Banana doesn't belong on pizza

Why do Swedish and Nordics eat this? Banana doesn't belong on pizza.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m17i_EypN9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has curry powder on it as well

You can't be serious. Banana doesn't belong on a pizza. Not at all. Pineapple is one thing, love it or hate it, but we need to stop putting shit on a pizza that doesn't belong. Banana doesn't belong on a pizza. Why not start putting oranges, strawberries, etc. on your cheese pizza?

I didn’t say I would eat it. All I said is they put curry powder on their banana pizza.

Personally the only fruit I put on pizza is tomatoes.

>Personally the only fruit I put on pizza is tomatoes.

Not even bell peppers?

There is more. Citrus on pizza. People put all sorts of fruit on pizza. Banana isn't a silly meme, it is a pizza that people eat all the time.

it's pretty good

t. swede

This is what we eat for Christmas

Yes, people even put strawberries on pizza. That drizzle looks like chocolate, but if you look closely, it is on a cheese pizza.

I forgot they are fruits as well. There are probably more I put on there too...

Explain, please. Cheese and banana?
Why can't it be a normal pizza, like cheese, tomato sauce, and meat. That is normal. Sometimes veggies get added. That is normal, not banana. Pineapple gets a pass because it goes well with ham.

are you in a prison? or being held hostage? what did you do to deserve this punishment?

I would think the drizzle is balsamic vinegar.

I know that prisoners add random stuff to pizza because they get commissary and thats all they get for snacks.

i don't really have time to explain it in detail but is has to do with our food history. not very many things grow this far north so when we first started importing bananas and other tropical fruits we didn't know what to do with them, so we put them savory dishes like a casserole called "flygande jacob" and i think it just kind of evolved from there. we used to put avocado in desserts back in the 70s.

As long as that is contained in your country, then it is fine. I don't want it to be popular in the US.

Do you have banana in your tacos at least?

I make fuck ton of pizza, rough estimate was at least 500 last year just at home cause I'm good at it and I like it
And I've tried all kinds of weird combos and odd pizzas, I once made goat cheese strawberry salad pizza, shit was pretty good.
But out of all the toppings people claim "don't belong to pizza" they seem to forget one of the more common things
Chicken
Fucking chicken is garbage on pizza and your opinion on anything food is irrelevant if you think otherwise because you lack understanding

Oh and on the pineapple matter, people probably don't like it because the most common combo is ham with pineapple and it just doesn't work that well, you need to have something spicy and something with heat on the pizza if you want to compliment the sweetness.

No, not at all. America has weird food like cream cheese on a hotdog (Seattle Dog) or cream cheese in sushi. I can't excuse America for its food sins, but banana doesn't belong in tacos or pizza.

people eat white meat for dietary purpose

swedes have a strange relationship with the banana, I think it has something to do with their obsession with exotic phalluses

there's an episode of doug funnie with banana on pizza and apparently it's great

yeah, wtf flying jacob I just googled this stuff. Swedes explain yourselves.
German here, slightly interested but also a bit afraid.

Cream cheese in sushi is a fucking mistake. I cannot understand why people like it. And I don't mind cream cheese regularly, but what the fuck guys.

I have come to terms with pineapple, but this...no

>jarlsberg cheese on pizza
Explain yourselves, snowniggers.

Different countries put different stuff on pizza. Surprise surprise.
I'm in Japan for work at the moment. The "standard" pizza here is broccoli, corn, mayo and ham.
Then there's Korean pizzas. How do you feel about seaweed on pizza, OP?

It's a disgusting abomination and I'd rather go hungry than eat it. Find some other swede to ask.

Don't know about plain banana but honestly plantain probably wouldn't be so bad, on the right kind of pizza...

The best chocolate pizza I ever tasted had cheese under the chocolate.
Pineapple and pork loin pizza is great.
And the pic is the "californian": pineapple, cherry, peach, fig and plum.

Sounds interesting. I'd definitely try it

oh for fucks sake....

Why do close minded people like you exist? If some restaurant starts serving banana pizzas in your area, are you going to petition them to shut down? Just don't eat it if you don't like it for fucks sake

It's a DE-LI-CIA

mandarin orange slices on pizza is actually really good

You're all disgusting.

Fruits are one thing. But broccoli is never ok.

>leverpostej and havarti pizza

with you

I'll shove a broccoli up my anus and wait you naked in your bed, let's see if that is really true.

I put bananas on Nutella pizza.

>he isn't a banizza patrician

Its very interesting a dish from when trade got easy after ww2 my grandma makes this some times

actually pretty good but I hated it as a child

this actually seems a lot more appetizing than fucking pineapple

I don't think it's that popular, the real big one is the kebab-pizza.

i understand ham going with pineapple but bananas and curry powder now thats fucking gross wtf

>implying you wouldn't eat this
youtube.com/watch?v=m17i_EypN9s

It's not only banana, usually it's chicken, banana and curry. I've had it with shrimp as well, don't h8 unless you've tried it!
/swede

flying jacob is fucking amazing

fried bacon, chicken, peanuts, and bananas mixed in curry sauce served with rice

Never heard of this

This one is just a meme. People try it out for shits and giggles.

Flygande Jakob is one of the single most disgusting things I've had.

The individual contents of Flying Jacob are actually good food, but when you add the banana it really clashes and drags it down. It's like putting ketchup on pancakes.

Maybe not eat pizza at all then?
Or just get good ol margharita, it's the best pizza anyway

Delicious

>... but when you add the banana it really clashes and drags it down
you do not understand

Chicken in curry sauce and cream is actually pretty good on pizza

>tfw swedish pizza

Dunno about swedes but we do not eat that shit in Denmark

this thread is a nightmare
t. Italian

I would eat this

hispanic amerimutt here, when I was younger my mother would slice bananas onto rice and beans. Haven't had it in ages but I remember it being pretty good.

if pineapple is fine, orange wouldn't make any less sense
might try it with strawberry but I imagine it to just be okay at best if good at all
and I'd at least try the banana pizza, but I also expect it to suck

Better than this shit at least... all the rage in California...

And wait till you try the spicy vindaloo pizza...

Haven't heard of bananas, but if there's anything to be proud of about my pos Fenno-Swedish hometown, it's that it's given the world the absolutely essential pizza side dish, the dill macaroni. Because you deserve even more of that sweet white wheat bloat.

Cranberries, raisins, and pineapple are unironically amazing on a pizza that has spicy and salty elements.
It makes an okay pizza become godlike.

>bananas and peanuts on pizza
sweden was a mistake

Europeans are constantly trying to find ways to reinvent the wheel on certain foods in the same manner that the US does. Only difference is Europe is fucking terrible at it.

Now that is one smug fowl.

>Corn, broccoli, mayo

The fuck is wrong with Japs.

Cream cheese in sushi is fucking amazing, especially if the fish in the roll is salty. It compliments it, and helps one stomach the salt. Cream cheese is the least of the US's odd food habits. Have you seen fried sticks of butter? Now THERES an odd food.

>people are horrified when you mention tuna on pizza
>they will happily have a tunafish sandwich with a slice of cheese and dip it into tomato soup

this looks like modern art tbqhwy

orange and cheese is literally an approximation of what vomit tastes like

>Swedish and Nordics
Stop trying to drag us into your degeneracy swedefag. No one outside of sweden does this.

Jarlsberg is norwegian. Here it's just cheese.
Besides, it's a blend of multiple types of cheese, and furthermore jarlsberg is a brand.
Now explain why you put yellow plastic on your pizza and pretend it's cheese?

I really like pizza guys. I probably have eaten it twice a week for the past 6 years of my life... How fucked am I?
Please note my portions are unstable.

>US reinvent food
>literally just add tons of salt, cheese, bacon, Nutella and cayenne to everything

>"""""""""""""""""""cheese""""""""""""""""
And no, we just rename the food after ourselves.

Banana curry is delicious. Most British curry houses sell it. I'd eat this pizza.

>Banana curry is delicious. Most British curry houses sell it
t. seppo

No they fucking don't stop shitposting
t. Anglo

Yes they do. Did you even read the whole menu? They have hundreds of dishes. They'll have banana curry there somewhere. It's just their normal base sauce with chunks of banana added and your choice of meat.

Never once have I seen this in all 20 years of my life on a single curry house menu anywhere in the country. Not in scotland, not in Wales, not in Northern England, not in the Midlands, not in the South and not even in London.

I'd love to try this out.

flygande Jacob is amazing, admittedly I enjoy it without bananas more often than not

In the US we use mozzarella. To put American or Cheddar or any yellow cheese for that matter, on pizza, would be blasphemy.

>In the US we use mozzarella
Yeah right...
I bet you don't even know what real mozarella taste like.

Chicken, banana, onion, peanuts and rasins is quite a common combo you'll see here, for some reason often called an Indiana.
>he'll never have a hajkbanan

what's your argument for banana not belonging on a pizza?

>banizza

they sell jarlsberg in the states too. smartass

>they sell """jarlsberg""" processed cheese food product™ in the states too.
ftfy

we are trying to be like you, peanut butter or jelly on a sandwich is SICK.

Eh, I'd give it a go.

Most people don't actually eat those. It's one of those odd ones that pizzerias get an order of like once a week. 99% are kebab pizzas. vesuvios, capricciosas and margheritas.

t. worked a swedish pizzeria for 6 months

This shit is the true enemy.

Mozzarella is part of the cheese blend.

And? I said the brand is norwegian. That's why it's used so much here.
Also the one in the US is made on license from jarlsberg but still made in the US. So who knows what that's made of.