My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good

My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good.

She tried dude.

My gf just made me eggy in the hole. I love that shit. Your breakfast looks good ma dude. Treat your wife nice. If you don't like her cooking, cook for yourself or with her and show her the ways of Veeky Forums

Be nice to your wife! Grrrr.

i think you are a giant cunt. i would avoid food from your wife for a while. She is going to poison you.

b8

You’re why I hate fat people.

You should go apologize and tell her a stranger on the internet said it looks delicious.

Apologize OP. You don't have to like the way she cooked her eggs, but fuck...

>show her the ways of Veeky Forums
Oh so just getting McDonald's breakfast instead?

Tell her we demand thigh images.

How about making your own fuckin breakfast for once you inconsiderate mong?

oh boy more copypasta

Hey its Robert Smith, no Ian McCulloch, no no its JUST A FUCKING RIP OFFFAGGOT

It is andrew... Just andrew.

Hey you autistic fuck, people have feelings

Hope she leaves you

It failed to serve you - take the object behind the shed and blow its brains out

J. Reynolds

>these replies

I KNEW Veeky Forums was /cucked/, but not this bad. Youre not allowed to give food feedback to your fucking wife anymore? LMAO. OP I would question her mental state if one comment about her food sends her to tears...grow the fuck up

>this reply
you are deep on the spectrum.

t. Single, but not by choice

What you see now is an illusion and the weight of your sins will remain after u poo

Learn together and flourish, it's 2018.

I don't know what's worse, this thread being made for the hundredth time or the retards replying seriously to it

>responding to garbage pasta
This isn't any better than air force crab poster.

OHNO NO NO THIS THREAD AGAIN