DUDE PEANUTS LMAO

DUDE PEANUTS LMAO

That'll be $18.49, and we also have a tip jar! Two patties!

THE FUCKING MILKSHAKE MACHINE IS DOWN REEEEEEEE

I almost puke every time I see someone grab peanuts and eat them. Do you know how many disgusting hands have been touching those? inb4 they use the scooper THEY NEVER DO

When I was a freshman in college my floor got in a massive fight about whether or not Five Guys had milkshakes. I and many others were absolutely 100% positive that they didn't and never had, while half of them had distinct memories of getting milkshakes at Five Guys. This was about a dozen drunk 18 year old guys who each KNEW their side was right so we were yelling in the lounge and waking up other floors with this fight.
We looked it up and it turns out that it varies by region. Some of the states we were from have milkshakes on their menu, and some don't.

Excuse me, superior burger chain coming through

ahem. step aside, jr.

These are both better than Five Guys. Shake Shack as well. I don't know what people see in Five Guys, you get a mediocre overpriced burger and that's it.

Are you aware that peanuts have a shell that cover them

It's not actually state by state it's store by store.
>t. Five guys employee

>tfw have a peanut allergy and can not even enter a Five Guys

Fucking liar

Kill yourself, genelet. Before a peanut particle does it for you.

You aren't missing much. Slopped together burgers that fall apart easily and shopping bags worth of greasy fries soaking through.

ben stiller in along came polly autist mode reached

I eat the shell. Good fiber and nice and salty.

Fuck off SoCal shill. There's a reason In-N-Out hasn't spread out of your containment zone yet, and that's because it's dogshit.

>inb4 secret menu
I shouldn't have to know some obscure code to get an edible burger at a restaurant specializing in burgers. This isn't an RPG.

Their shakes are breddy gud, though.

>peanuts @ 5 Guys
are you supposed to just throw the peanut shells on the floor?

i went one time with a friend. we had a few peanuts while waiting. i put the shells in a seperate basket, he just threw them on the floor. i was like 'dude wtf?' but he was like 'no really, you can do that'.

also, he was white

They're decent burgers, but nothing ground breaking. A lot better than other fast food and that's it.

The peanuts are actually ok compared to the food.

Shake Shack once upon time when it was only in NYC was amazing. I remember waiting in line for 30 minutes and it being totally worth it.
Now its 5 guys prices and wait for Wendy's food now.

In N Out has a reputation in California because the chain started during a time when McD's, BK, etc had put all the smaller places out of business for years and In N Out had a burger that was about the same price, with the same convenience, that was much better than McD. It operates on that playing field. It can't compete with most of the newer chains on taste, only on price.

Are you that autistic about spacing you deleted your post

no, he's a nigger

Sorry (not really), but we have standards on r/cooking.

>This isn't an RPG.
Everyday we all just play different roles with each other

>been to 5 guys roughly 50 times
>never once seen anyone eat a single peanut

The peanuts are free
>but muh 15$ meal
Eat 15$ worth of peanuts

Did you guys have an orgy to make up?

>covered in salt
you'll be fine frenchy

>Tyrone In-n-Out my Wife
cuckifornia is a shithole

my sides

Tbh In-N-Out is shit. The burgers are ehh but In-N-Out has some miraculous way to fuck up fries. like, how tf do you fuck up prebagged frozen potato sticks? Yuck. 5 Guys is good shit

>order meal
>grab cup from in front of them while cashier inputs my order
>free drink

There are In-N-Outs in Texas, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, and Utah.

Your friend sounds like an idiot.
I don't get all that many peanuts and just put them in the same little basket.

How are their hotdogs?
Sometimes I crave hotdogs and get the footlong at Steak & Shake.
Nothing to write home about but it sates my cravings.

They literally sell bacon milk shakes.

You need to be stopped. King Coke shall not be denied shekels by plebs.

Meh. Just stick with the ones from SS. I've tried dogs from 5bois but they were tough

A hot dog is a hot dog.

UM EXCUSE ME
BUT IF A HOTDOG DOES NOT CONTAIN A SALAD ON TOP IT IS NOT A HOTDOG AND YOU ARE WRONKG

no celery salt, I need to see the celery salt granules.

I-I... I HAVE FAILED AS FLYOVER!

You pay more money for a better product, what's the problem?

Coming to Colorado this year! (or next!)

Unfortunately. XP

ew...why?

Mooyah >> Five Guys

give me the most chad burger joint you guys can think of

LOL can you imagine haha

In n out is good but by absolutely no means better than any other Sonic tier fast food chain.

DUDE PEANUS LOL

Probably this local joint right outside my local university that is all about catering to frat boys with giant burgers and cheap beer.