Why do people say indian food it unappetizing?

Why do people say indian food it unappetizing?

Curry is often liquidy and brown or yellow. Babies are triggered by non-solid foods.

>babies
>triggered by nonsolid food
Babies can only eat nonsolid food. Is he retarded?

curry is delicious

fight me

>looks like Pajeet took a shit on the plate and added some corriander
WHY IS IT SO UNAPPETIZING?!!?

Waaaaaah! Isn't nugget shaped!

It's not gross. It's just not very tasty. I rather have something else.

>if it doesn't look like diarrhea on a plate it has to look like nuggets
Like shit nuggets? Is that why you thought of nuggets? Do you have a fascination with shit related food?

Because it's made by indians and they are fucking disgusting.

>It's just not very tasty

Because of the associated diarrhea, no food is worth getting sick over

My dog had diarrhea and my mom made curry and they both smelled the same. Are you indian OP? don't let white people get to you if they shame you for your cuisine. Their country is like 200 years old with all their food is so processed it's hard for them to eat anything not made by machines.

eat some fucking fiber once in a while and it may change

Racism.

Not him. Let me ask you this. What's lighter? One kilogram of feathers or steel?

i love curry, mild butter chicken is the best and only curry that exists

because most people are exposed to really shitty "curry" when young and never want to try it again after. indian food is the fucking pinnacle of taste when done correctly

You might just be a shitty cook if you actually fuck up curry to the point of diarrhea. It is literally just crushed tomatoes and peppers with coconut milk mixed in. Aside from the coconut milk it is basically spaghetti sauce plus spice. Perhaps try insuring your ingredients are fresh next time.

A kg of steel, because you would have to live under the weight of all those poor tortured chickens otherwise.

>indian curry
>just crushed tomatoes and peppers with coconut milk mixed in

>mild butter chicken is the best and only curry that exists

For me it is not the curry itself that is unappealing, but rather the thought of eating something a filthy pajeet cooked that I cannot stomach.

Curry is delicious, but I won’t eat it unless a white or East Asian person made it...

cuz looks like watery poop + smells & tastes bad

A kg of feathers because of weight distribution. The fact that steel is much more compact means that the force is concentrated in an area that requires less force to move in any direction. The real answer that wannabe clever shitstains will never understand.

feathers being heavier, I mean

>pinnacle of taste
This fuckin guy has obviously never had a well prepared duck breast over wild mushrooms tossed in truffle oil.

Indian food looks likes Indian streets

because they are flyover man children that cant stomach anything besides tendies and pizza rolls.

"I bought baby food from India. Those babies are tough! They're not going light on those spices."

Japanese curry > Poo in Loo curry

t. tastelet weeb

Jap curry is by far the worst curry.

That sounds really rich. Like to rich. You might as well eat hollandaise and a pat of butter on bacon.

This is curry I had for dinner tonight. It was top notch.

>Japanese """"""""""curry""""""""""
sweet gravy isn't curry you manchild

More like stew amirite?

Still delicious

There's some greek food I find way more unappetizing
t. greek

>All white people are American

Did he say that? No, he didn't.

A retarded statement all the same.

I am from pakistan and this is what we called curry, its just a lot cleaner and has only potatoes except the liquid. Its really delicious that my mom make.
is it curry or we just call it that because google never gives me the curry my mom made when I google it

he implied it

kill jester

is that the 'oh shit I'm sorry guy' crossed with spurdo? jesus christ

>not very tasty
shig dig

Indian food looks like diarrhea and visuals are a big part of the experience of food. The heavy spicing is also a major reason why Indian people smell so bad.

From street to plate.

ONLY white people are american.

Blacks and other shitskins are NOT american.

An indian friend of mine took me to an indian place once. whole place smelled terrible. Everything is spicy as hell. not like a nice spicy like mexican food but it tastes like they just went full retard with the pepper. Its all terrible. If the smell alone doesnt make you vomit the taste will.