Glass snapple gone

How much bitching until they change Snapple bottles back to glass? I just bought my first Snapple in forever to discover they come in shitty plastic bottles I can't shank anyone with. On top of that it tasted like absolute fucking shit. The plastic must be leeching nasty stuff into it.

FUCK those glass bottles and FUCK the people that want them. I've cut myself 3 times on those pieces of shit. They don't tell you that when they break your suppose to use a glove or a paper towel to pick up the shardes because its sharp and they cut your fingers when you try to pick it up. Plastic might taste worst but at least it doesn't hurt you

>when glass breaks it's sharp

woooow

What's your favorite Snapple? Snapple apple for me.

You don't believe me are you for real? Have you ever broke a window or a mirror or a plate and the glass shardes go everywhere? same thing and yes they are sharp

What I don't believe is that this is news to you at all.
Who the fuck needs to tell you that glass is sharp?
You're getting uppity about it like you want to put a warning label on every glass container or some retarded shit.

how in the fuck are you retarded enough to break the bottles let alone be dumb enough to cut yourself on multiple occasions

Actually a warning label is a good idea that way no one else makes the same mistake I made. Some people might think its hard plastic so when they throw it away it breaks an

Literally no one confuses glass for plastic.

>throwing Snapple bottles
You know you can twist the cap at the top to open it, right?

I did twice. One time with a snapple bottle and the other one is the Yoohoo. The 3rd time I accidentally forgot that snapple came in glass bottles so when I through it on the floor after drinking it the glass shardes went everywhere
I know that already I'm talking about when your finished with drinking it and you thrown it away

Where's the fight to bring back glass Old English bottles?

>when I through it on the floor after drinking it

Who does this

>throws bottle on ground after drinking
How did a troglodyte like you learn to use a computer?

still got glass bottles here in leaf land

>he doesnt spike the bottle like he scored a touchdown after finishing a bottle

Are you not a retarded dudebro or something?

I guess I learned it from my stepdad but when we get through with the drink we throw it into a pile on the floor and at the end of the week we sort through it to see if theres anything worth saving them we take it to the trash or the recylce center if they give us money. Must just be a Michigan thing

>drinking sugar water

It's a complete retard living in squalor thing.

Even mentally ill hikkikomori shutins bag their trash.

Remember when snapple was marketed as a health food in the 90s?

I don't live in squalor I'm from trenton

Squalor isn't a place.

why did you capitolize it then?

Capitalizing the first word in a sentence is correct orthography.

I mean snapple has always had plastic for the large bottles and I always drank those just fine
I really don't know if it tastes different or not but part of snapple for me is the nostalgic experience of being 7 years old on the way home from the water park with a soggy bologna sandwich and a peach snapple in a glass bottle

I like the glass, and since they switched I havent' been buying them nearly as much

It's the first letter of a sentence you mong, and he didn't capitalize it until responding to your comment.

Yea, same shit with Fruitopia. Even Vitamin Water now. People are dumb, always have been

I haven't seen one in 3 years

ah shit its like the sunchips loud crackle bags all over again lol

Oh so that's why my iPhone auto corrects the first words to be capitalized. I never knew that before

This is gradeschool shit, user.

Not him but gradeschool isn't a word. Did you mean grad school, or grade school?

Compound words are also gradeschool shit, user.

Gradeschool isn't a word, retard.

That's not how English works, retard.

I agree, you are not speaking proper English just like the retard that thinks squalor is a place.

Neither of us are speaking, retard.
We're arguing over whether or not it is acceptable to compound two commonly paired words into one compound word, which clearly it is otherwise waterfalls would not exist.

You can say grade-school, but gradeschool isn't a word just like orangejuice isn't a word you fucking moron. Go back to Trenton, MI with your mongloid brother.

Soda use to taste alot better back when they came in glass bottles.

You have just got to be trolling. I cannot believe otherwise

The glass holds more of the soda flavor in it instead of plastic that makes the soda flavor go in the air instead.

ITT, trolls and the people who fall for them

Just because you're wrong doesn't mean you're always right

Grade-school is just a limpwristed compromise between grade school and gradeschool, just as E-mail is to electronic mail and email.

oh fuck those were crazy

>HYPHEN HURT BWAIN ME NEED TWO WORD IN ONE WORD SO BWAIN WONT HUWT

Bwain and huwt aren't words, retard.

Subtle troll is subtle, well done user.

They're on urban dictionary, retard.

That would be in, and you've neglected to capitalize a proper noun. Retard.

*an proper

>The correct phrasing would be "in," and you've neglected to capitalize a proper noun. You're a retard.
When someone corrects someone else's grammar and calls him a retard, but he is a retard that needs correcting. Also-
>correcting grammar as an argument

That's been the entire argument so far, retard.

>2018
>drinking Snapple
Goddamn guys even when I was 12 I hated it whenever my family went out to get a pizza and the place only had Snapples in the cooler, that stuff is gross

did snapple used to have a lot more juice flavors? I remember drinking this shit when I was a kid, but the last time I saw it in stores it was almost all flavored tea.

Did Snapple change the lemon flavor a few years back? I remember it tasting better when I was a kid. Nowadays I prefer the peach to the lemon.

They dredge it out of a Wal-Mart septic tank now instead of the Waffle House septic tank. It has a more earthy aroma and musk to it now.