>Jews are the Chosen Pe-

Um, no, sweetie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vCy2ZvUWss
youtube.com/watch?v=k0DTT3u2JZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goyim so mad because Jews were chosen originally so they write their own book

Oh? Explain this Christ cucks

Which NT books exactly were written by goyim?

Weren't they gentiles? If it was written by Jews that wouldn't make them Jews ?

I came to this thread to shitpost but now I'm very confused about why and who even wrote the New Testament. If the Jews are the chosen ones why do so many christians hate Jews? Wasn't Jesus a Jew?

The Gospel of Mark, The Gospel of Luke, the Book of Acts at least

so like half of the NT

Stop being Middle-East-erly.

Mark was clearly Jewish. Luke was either a Greek Gentile or a Hellenistic Jew.

Christianity wasn't a religion at first. It was intially a messianic cult within judaism- just a group of jews who followed the teachings of a faith healer. It wasn't until St Paul that this group had an identity crisis- gentiles wanted to join, but were they even allowed to? They weren't jewish, after all! After heated debate the early christians decided they were a seperate entity and werent bound to mosaic covenent (meaning, most importantly, that new converts didnt need circumcision to join- if it wasnt for that I think it honestly would have died out.) After a couple hundred years, theologians of late antiquity (Augustine, Jerome, etc.) came to blame Jews for Christ's death, as by then christianity was so culturally and ethnically removed from judaism that they didnt see the dissonance

You're right, I messed up with Mark. I was thinking "North African" and I didnt keep the diaspora in mind

So rather than directly deny that Jews are chosen, Christians just push it aside and say they killed Jesus?

/Thread
youtube.com/watch?v=5vCy2ZvUWss

(((You)))
>Jews didn't kill Jesus
interesting

The Jews didn't kill Jesus any more than all of humanity did.
(It's also important to distinguish between Jews the originally chosen (the bloodline) and the Jews alleged to have killed Jesus (followers of the Pharisee and spoken law, later becoming Rabbinic Judaism))
Afaik, nobody denies that the Jews were the chosen people of God. However, the Church (the body of believers in Christ) is the successor of Israel, the old covenant and God's promises regarding it have been fulfilled.

I despise Jews. Stop worshiping a religion based on Jewish dominance and find your self.

>(It's also important to distinguish between Jews the originally chosen (the bloodline) and the Jews alleged to have killed Jesus (followers of the Pharisee and spoken law, later becoming Rabbinic Judaism))
To clarify: the latter is a subset of the former, it's not a mutually exclusive distinction.
The NT often uses the word Jew to refer to both, at least in the English translations.

I've never gotten parentheses before

>Weren't they gentiles?
Most early Christians weren't gentiles. Jesus ministered to both Jews and gentiles and had followers among both. Most of His early followers were Jews.

>If it was written by Jews that wouldn't make them Jews ?
The religion called Judaism today is actually descended primarily from one sect of the ancient Hebrew religion among many that existed in Jesus' day. It's descended from the Pharisees, the sect that pushed for Jesus to be crucified. The other sects, including Christianity, did not consider Pharisaism to be legitimate, rejecting many of its doctrines, such as its weird secret oral-only teachings. And since then the religion has mutated to be unrecognizable from even the ancient Pharisees, heresies build upon heresies. Pharisaism does not have a claim to the religion of Abraham.

>I came to this thread to shitpost but now I'm very confused about why and who even wrote the New Testament. If the Jews are the chosen ones why do so many christians hate Jews? Wasn't Jesus a Jew?
The Jews weren't the Chosen People. The Hebrews were. The Jews were one tribe from among the twelve Hebrew tribes, descended from the twelve sons of Jacob. The Jews together with another tribe were the only ones who survived up until the time of Jesus. The Pharisees and other Jews who rejected Christ sold their birthright to Christians for a mess of pottage. Christians superceded Jews as God's Chosen People even as they incorporated Jews into their members, and inherited the Abrahamic Covenant and title to the Holy Land. God has blessed Christians and cursed Pharisees. Jesus was a Jew but obviously not a Pharisee so no he was not a member of the sect today misleadingly called Judaism.

Atleast you admit you are an autistic kike loving heretic-kin

God Bless user, good luck finding the path.

>even Veeky Forums is this retarded when it comes to new testament theology
please just read romans

so in order to remain relevant christians wrote their own book to claim gods love?

>Christianity wasn't a religion at first.

Christianity predates Judaism as a religion. Pharisaism only developed from being a sect of the ancient Hebrew religion into being a full religion in its own right after the destruction of the Temple in AD 70 and the writing of the Talmud centuries later. The religion of the ancient Hebrews was not Talmudic. It was not rabbinical. It was not Pharisaical.

>It was intially a messianic cult within judaism- just a group of jews who followed the teachings of a faith healer.

How could Christianity be a cult within Pharisaism?

>It wasn't until St Paul that this group had an identity crisis- gentiles wanted to join, but were they even allowed to? They weren't jewish, after all!

The Gospels record Jesus ministering to gentiles decades before Paul was a Christian. Paul wrote to gentile converts.

>After heated debate the early christians decided they were a seperate entity and werent bound to mosaic covenent (meaning, most importantly, that new converts didnt need circumcision to join- if it wasnt for that I think it honestly would have died out.) After a couple hundred years, theologians of late antiquity (Augustine, Jerome, etc.) came to blame Jews for Christ's death, as by then christianity was so culturally and ethnically removed from judaism that they didnt see the dissonance

Half true. Guess which half.

You don't get to call other people retarded Mr white.

More like in order to remain relevant the Pharisees wrote their own book about how much they hate Christians and God called the Talmud centuries after the New Testament was complete.

Now now.
youtube.com/watch?v=k0DTT3u2JZ8

>pretending you know 10% of what james white knows

Thanks user

I admit that I oversimplified the story and terminology, but I was trying to be didactic. When I said judaism I meant the second temple religion that was being practiced in Judea at the time, and not the modern conception of rabbinic Judaism, which as you pointed out is descended from the pharisaical judaism that Jesus preached against.

>Mark was clearly Jewish
So jewish he gets the names of prophets wrong

The NT purely sucks and reverses the whole spirit of OT

>
See

>The revolutionaries are whining about God reversing something
Hmm.

Is Christianity and Mithraism the fullest symbolic development of the Yom Kippur rite, demonic mimesis of sacramental priestly office,
albeit both being granted their place within the cosmic pattern by a grater power of organization viz a viz Judaism?