Pinterest Evil

>no bake cheesecake, and pic related

It's embarrassing and you should all just stop now. I blame Pinterest.

ACME Markets in America now sell those kitkat cakes. I think they're cute

Can't remember the last time I had m&ms

I agree with The cake is cute. Not sure how you'd cut into it with out m&ms going everywhere but the cake is cute. And besides that I like no bake cheesecake.

>cute
wtf you guys

It would make a good birthday cake. With the bright colors from the m&ms and the ribbons.The kitkats are convenient for an all around even outside presentation. It's something that an average doesnt-bake mother could do for her kids party.

What is it exactly about this cake that bothers you? Is it the candy? Or is it that it uses candy to build on the cake instead of frosting technique or fondant?

There are better no bake cakes you could make that aren't 95% sugar sweets piled on top of each other.

I don't get american cakes and your love of frosting though, maybe it's that you don't consider it cake if isn't overloaded with sugar.

Let the women have their fun.

You are mistaking people with too much time on their hands with americans.

I'm not so sure, frosting isn't much of a thing over here at all. Most things you seem to put frosting on we just omit it, and most cakes are cream based.

what exactly is the point?

>guys
Those are 110% tumblr whales.

To get likes based on a presentation that is "interesting"

I'm pretty picky with frosting as in I prefer just a minimum amount, but I've never been big on cake itself either. Besides that as cute as I think kitkat cakes are I wouldn't bother spending the extra money on the candy. Candy isnt cheap and in my experience people that dump multiple kinds of sweets into a recipe just end up with something that tastes like a pile of sugar.

Post your non american cakes.

>blocks your path

>1 ingredient
hhhuuuehehehe what is it

Ice cream obviously.

It's a secret family recipe. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

An assortment of store-bought candy is not a cake

It's a cake with candy on it user and no amount of hate for candy or sugar or americans changes that

>he thinks food cant look cute

Anyway, it's nice idea for a kids birthday party.

And I suppose next you'll tell me that this isn't a bundle of asparagus

fun? It's dessert, may as well be indulgent and ridiculous.

I saw an Instagram ad once that was just girls taking photos. Only girls. And then everything made sense

Every time I see these things I cringe with second-hand embarrassment. They're not pretty, uncomfortable to eat and, most importantly, they taste like m&ms or whatever. If I wanted a kit kat, I'd go get a damn kit kat, not some shit sponge cake engulfed within a fort of chocolate bars.

"Cute" is fine if you're a child.

I hate fat people so much

Good thing literally no one cares what you think

I agree with so I care. Yours is not an argument so kindly go and fuck yourself out of a thread you have no interest in contributing to.

it looks like something that makes me vomit after the first bite.

relax, i'm just mucking about.

[spoiler]but for what's in the cake, it's better that you don't ask.[/spoiler]

Cute doesn't stop it from being stupid. Mini cheerio donuts. I mean... come the fuck on.

>cake containing any form of candy

one step closer to white trash bingo

Oh no, a second anonymous poster projecting their 'second hand embarassment' through the internet. How will these people enjoying fun whimsical desserts ever cope?

obesity and diabetes is NOT cute

>You can never eat dessert without getting diabetes
T. Retard

the meme shit that businesses make to post on instagram for attention is just as bad

That image seriously hurts my teeth just thinking about it

You’re fat and stupid, and one day you will have diabetes.

How the fuck does the top not melt before you eat it? Are you meant to shovel it in like a fucking hog, or just eat it in freezing conditions?

No, just a healthy person able to enjoy sweets in moderation. Thanks for the concern though.

the top is a slice of cheesecake, user. cheesecake doesn't melt.

>ridiculous novelty dessert
>first question he asks concerns the logistic of how he might eat the entire thing as fast as possible

How fat are you

Right. Healthy...

Not that user but do you really think you can never eat sugary foods ever without being fat? Are you fat yourself and looking for an excuse?

Don't you listen to them, user. And next time you reach for your favorite Betty Crocker box, may I suggest a more fun and whimsical approach to consuming?

Reeses cups.
As.
Spoons.

Far more effective and delicious way of shoveling the dry mix down your gizzard. So eccentrically queer, all your friends will simply fawn over your Facebook uploads!

that's obviously an asparagus cake. What are you, retarded?

I think anyone who finds this kind of shit appealing would have to be fat. Maybe not obese, but certainly skinny-fat and lacking a healthy diet.

Honestly it’s revolting. Seeing the faces of pure bliss people make when endulging in these things makes me hate humanity more than I already do. Obesity is a major crisis, yet people still defend this shit. Fucking disgusting.

>on a pedestal

All hail the asparagKing.

I don't care that looks heavenly.

The point of these things is to look fun and recall the sort of candy wonder that every normal person felt at some point when they were young. Eating is secondary and likely not even particularly enjoyable after a few bites, but again that's not the point. You may have autism if you cannot grasp this.

My parents were fucked up but at least I can be grateful that they never tried to feed me this garbage

I grew up poor. I was lucky to not be hungry. I used to be excited to get a piece of fruit. Self-indulgence will never be something I understand.

Most fedora wearing faggots are fat, like you probably are. Also, I’m a faggot. I might stick my dick in the ass of guys who look like girls, but at least I respect my body enough to not put this kind of shit in it.

>I grew up poor. I was lucky to not be hungry.
>Self-indulgence will never be something I understand.
Most poor have poor impulse-control and tend to glut when food's in ready supply after some time so I sincerely doubt the story given, but on the other hand it may hold some truth that you're one of the unwashed masses since you have poor enough reading comprehension to think the fedora image was a self-reference instead of calling you an edgelord

Well that sucks. Hopefully one day you can make something productive of that hardship rather than vindictively lashing out at others.

You can be fit and healthy and enjoy desserts user. Its all about self control. The best part about being fit and healthy is that it makes indulging in certain food, like sweets, all the more memorable.

I feel bad for you man. You really don’t know what the world is like, do you? Not all of us have mommies and step-daddies who give us craft beer and cheesecake milkshake allowances well into our thirties...

Probably not. I hate myself for being a faggot, and I am not good at dealing with my anger.

Fit and healthy people don’t find this kind of shit appealing. Maybe a small piece of cheesecake, or a small piece of chocolate, but eating thousands of calories in one dessert is not something fit and healthy people do.

Why do you claim to speak for healthy people when you are clearly not mentally healthy?

>but eating thousands of calories in one dessert is not something fit and healthy people do.

Most people don't sit there and eat a giant dessert that's 1000 calories unless it's a one time gimmick thing, like those crazy milkshakes. Even then, those 1000+ calories desserts are usually shared between friends.

I love sweets, but I don't like stuff like birthday cakes because it's too sweet and oily. I prefer desserts like pic related.

My man, those look good.

If it was reproduced for pinterest it'd be some shit like icing with food coloring piped on top of reeses cups. That's the problem with the OP and similar things, it's just the most sugary kinds of sweets stacked on top of each other.

I have tried something similar once and I'd prefer even the most basic cake by an inexperienced baker.