Al/ck/ alcoholism thread

last one >trying to stay sober edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uK5IcSw17qs
youtube.com/watch?v=7QPrJa7z12s
mevius.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/utu/1513760424/l50
youtube.com/watch?v=86LpYNXUrDE
archiviocaltari.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Jack-Luger-The-big-book-of-secret-hiding-places-copia.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op here, how do you guys like my drawing

it's a newww bread
it's a newwww bread

we gonna hang out cuz it's a NEW BREAD BABY TONITE

hahahaha fuck that was an actual kek had by me, did u actually make this?

haha yea, took me like ten minutes in paint

DELET

for christ's sake the look on his face, im crying

also open to any edits, I like this minor one

give him some shakey vibration lines around his hands / arms / shoulders

Give me a beginner's on Japanese whiskey, seems like good shit but as a Floridafag importing is expensive as fuck. What can I look for locally that's pretty good? Not really an alcoholic, just drink during events and I'd like to get an alcohol collection going

You need an alcohol thread, not an alcoholic thread.

Should I start my own?

yes start a whiskey thread, this is basically a 1.75 L smirnoff or 24 pack of miller lite thread, we lost the ability / desire to give a shit about taste or quality a long time ago

also anyone looking to kill some time should download nuclear throne on steam. 12 bucks right now and hours of entertainment with no real plot so it doesn't matter if you're drinking

>tfw go to the store and literally grab 3 bottles of red wine at absolute random, cannot taste a difference anymore, just looking forward to the fear going away after the first one and feeling good after the second

You’re not likely to get the help you’re looking for in a thread full of people who’ve all at least once, pissed in their booze jug not their piss jug, then, well, not wasted it regardless.

There's a bourbon general on the catalog right now. They might know something about drinkable jap whiskey.

>Smirnoff

Fucking richfags, I swear.

Oh okay, yeah this is definitely not what I'm looking for. Thanks for what help you gave though user!

Red wine is a fucker, loaded with congeners which will make you feel even more dire than you already do. It’s why so many alcks drink vodka, it’s about as clean a poison as you can get.

20th for banging techno tunes youtube.com/watch?v=uK5IcSw17qs

just to slightly defend al/ck/'s honor, i'll give it a shot

suntory has a good line-up, such as hibiki and yamazaki

cheaper brands in japan include just straight suntory whiskey (kaku) and nikka, the higher end stuff is more common in the US than the rotgut whiskey japanese salarymen drink in their bars

Yeah it was always kamchatka or heaven hill for me.

My mom drank Hibiki a lot, I think I'll go for it.

I wonder if the jap chans have Al/ck/ threads? Seems like being a functioning alcoholic is mandatory if you want to move up the ladder as a salaryman.

>wojalk

probably. it's called 酒中毒 or 酒の依存性 in Japanese. could google for it.

I need to see the al/ck/ femanon version of this

Do you hide alcohol?

I hope /alck/ likes tehcno cos I'll spam it over the next hour youtube.com/watch?v=7QPrJa7z12s

Pretty fucked tbhfinished the thatchers drinkig my ukranian vodka now

I used to have all manner of complicated ways to hide/smuggle booze. Not as ingenious as the guy who buried bottles in houseplants leaving just the cap exposed, and drank them with a straw when nobody was looking, or the dude who hid vodka in a hosepipe.

Nope. You know keeping bottles around is just asking for you to drink it all in one sitting.

Kek me irl

i found a forum, literally the same shit as on here

mevius.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/utu/1513760424/l50

"i slipped up over new years and the WD's are killing me."
"i am drinking starting now."
"i made it a week but this is the limit of my endurance, this is a living hell."

Vodka in a plastic water bottle to go out. Often with a water bottle too, to stay hydrated.
In my place too, had an emergency bottle, and then had an emergency emergency bottle too.

used to go into work with 2 vodka mini bottles strapped into each inner blazer pocket, don't miss those days tho

When I was a young delinquent I had to go to court and my public defender had bloodshot eyes and smelled like he had killed a bottle of wine before work.

Yup, pretty much identical, lol

Perfect vodka desu
youtube.com/watch?v=86LpYNXUrDE

I have to drink at least 175ml if I’m in court, or I just stand there throwing up, unable to speak

Have you ever developed any new phobias after DT’s? I never gave a fuck about needles before, in fact I used to self-harm and inject heroin, but now they scare me to death. Since hallucinations and psychosis, i can no longer even watch horror movies, even though rekt threads never used to bother me. Everything just scares me half to death now. Even kids cartoons can make me gasp with fear if something even remotely sinister comes on.

What do you hate more; liquor or dope?

Being a PD is one of the most horrendously soul-crushing jobs

Booze, by miles. I’ve never really given a shit about smack, even when I was physically addicted to it. I can take it or leave it.

well it's certainly an accurate rendering, i'll say that much

Trying to dry out, all I can say is thank fuck for klonopin

Gonna play a game of cs after 12 cans of thatchers lol wish me luck

I can't stand scary movies either, and I think I developed emetophobia (puking) during my pancreatitis bouts.

I used to enjoy them, but it’s like there’s an intense feeling of fear in my chest at all times, which is ready with the tiniest provocation, to absolutely explode and make me gasp/scream/run. Maybe I have ptsd or something, because anything which gives me even the tiniest glimpse of a reminder of DT’s, and I’m likely to run screaming into traffic just to escape the feeling

>look through phone’s pic album
>there’s a pic of me holding a bottle of vodka in a cinema 4 days ago
>no memory of even leaving the house
Ok then.

fucking been there

Fuck it then. 3.20am, nowhere near drunk enough to sleep, guess I’ll wake up and have a coffee. Trying to sleep is just making me twitchy.

same except with a stranger's dick in my mouth

This is probably a stupid fucking question, but how worth it is to try and drink mouthwash to get drunk? The teens at the shelter I used to work out would do it all the time and I thought they were idiots, before I became an idiot alcoholic myself.

I still live with my parents and they've been incredibly iffy on what I buy and bring into the house - they confronted me about the amount of alcohol I'm bringing in today.

tip 1 don't drink FUCKING MOUTHWASH jesus
tip 2 don't live with your parents
tip 3 touch ur peen instead of drinking, works wonders

V>hennesy

dont bother with the 40 dollar shit, svedka is a mans home. i assure you.....fuck

Tip 2 is easier said than done. Where I live is the third highest place to rent in in my country, and I don't exactly have a high paying job despite it being in my field of choice.

And damn, I'm desperate. I guess I could start sneaking it in but mouthwash just looks so inviting sometimes.

ur better of going with delsyuim....or whatever the cough syrup is called. its cheaper and gets you more fucked up.

Scope is supposed to be better than Listerine. Though if you go there Listerine route, yellow is better than blue. That said, don't drink mouthwash.

Just smuggle it in. Basket out your window with fishing line attached. New bottle pulled in, old one lowered down.

dude are you even al/ck/? where are your sneaking skills?

mini bottles in the pockets, flask in the back pocket, always plastic never glass, leave some in your car then go out and get it later with an excuse, etc etc etc,

As an alcoholic hiding it from his parents i can give you some advice. First off, you don't need to drink mouthwash. Do you have your own car? If so, keep your booze out there. You should do things like buying a bottle of water, drinking it, then filling it with gin/water. Another thing is buying half-pints. They fit in your pockets. The cashier gives you weird looks if you insist on two half-pints instead of a full one but fuck him. Yea, so generally, smuggle booze in non-booze containers.

Do your parents sit in the living room all day watching you come and go or something?

>gin/water

Meant gin/vodka

Never thought about that. I'm kind of fucking stupid.

Good idea.

Actually, pretty much. They pretty much live in there and the times when I enter the house, they're for sure there and always stop me.

dude if it hasn't gotten so bad that you haven't thought of these things yourself just stop while you're ahead

Have you thrown up in a courtroom before?

buddy got me a bottle of this for christmas, anyone know if it's good?

Nah, I’ve always gone in after drinking 35-70cl of vodka

Is there alcohol in it?

Also really this.
I remember when I was hardcore physically addicted like 4 years ago, it was like I was filling up containers and stashing them everywhere out of pure instinct.
If it hasn't occurred to you how to sneak liquor literally everywhere, and I seriously mean every god damn place you will ever be, stop drinking before you've gotten to that point.

Take it to bourbon thread, whiskey is also discussed there. This is poorfag land where it's alcohol>taste

Ever try any of these?
archiviocaltari.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Jack-Luger-The-big-book-of-secret-hiding-places-copia.pdf

>Hour 26 of being sober
>Anxiety and guilt are starting to wash in
Real close to breaking and getting a 40 to calm down

Day 8 of sobriety. Never made it past 2 before in over a decade.

Feeling good. But I can't sleep.

go to a doctor and get some fucking ambien before you relapse, insomnia is a big indicator of relapse likelihood

Any of you nerds like to watch movies? There's still one place left in my city that rents movies and I've been going there a lot recently. watched Roman Polanski's 'Repulsion' last night. It was suprisingly intense for a film from 1965. Watched Jacob's Ladder this morning which I've seen before but I was pretty drunk so I didn't remember most of it. Watched The Wicker Man (the original one) tonight while drinking wine and making soup. I've also got Rosemary's Baby and The Night of the Hunter (which I think an user mentioned a couple threads ago) which I'm probably going to plow through tomorrow.

I'm on a big psychological horror/thriller kick right now. For some reason actually going out and renting movies and watching them is more flfilling than just watching youtube videos every night.

Next trip to the movie store I think I'm going to get Tarkovsky's Solaris and Polanski's third film in the Apartment trilogy, depending on whether or not Rosemary's Baby is any good. Any suggestions for other things I should rent?

Sorry I know this is off topic but I'm drunk and /tv/ is literal shit

The insomnia is a real pain, just goes on and on. The only thing which helps me is getting really high, but that shit isn’t cheap in dumbfuckqueenistan where it’s illegal

I dunno I have great sober sleeps from day one and I still manage to relapse almost immediately

Oh so you were just saying that you WOULD puke, I get it.

I've been renting too user!

Watched the original All Quiet On the Western Front a few weeks ago. Before that Rear Window. Thoroughly enjoyed them both.

Yeah I should have said “i’d“, I.e hypothetically

oh man yeah I forgot about Hitchcock. Rear Window sounds good. I watched The Birds and Psycho when I was like 14 or 15 but that's it.
Was the All Quiet film made by a German? I want to read the book.

noice

change the smirnoff to antifreeze
add an >tfw no sloppy, goofy low self-esteem alck gf

I believe so Erich Maria Remarch or something like. Book is very good too.

>is that guy drinking top shelf vodka? what a fag
>woke up with another cut i cant explain
>how am i going to take off these pants without anyone noticing
>tfw dick still works

fucking kek too close to home

>not a fan of these random noises
>pretty sure i didnt shit myself
>is she using a chaser?
>the only thing i chase is braphogs and anime characters

these are good but it makes him seem too functional, i like the original...just piss and vomit and withdrawals and help me

i watched eyes wide shut recently, not a good movie if you're having the fear but great if drunk

>are they staring at me?
>tfw blacking out
>i hope when i sleep tonight i don't wake up

>was that a fly in the corner of my vision or a hallucination
>is there music playing the next room?
>tfw all these people know me and idk who they are

>
pic related is template, go to town al/ck/

i really liked Birdman. Its best if you watch it without knowing anything about it

That's great, man, I'm on day 10 and never made it past 3 since 2011. Have you tried the alcohol-free ZzzQuil? That's been working so far for insomnia and feels kinda good.

anyone else get horrific restless legs from this shit?
if the whole world was like me this wouldn't be on the market, it literally has the opposite effect on me

would make one of these but gimp sucks all the ass in the known universe
idk theyre all pretty barebones and extremely sloppy alck feels that you feel during hangovers or withdrawals. the original is fine though