Is there any good MGTOW literature?

Why are men reviled for refusing indentured servitude under marriage and children?

Is there a reason male self-interest is considered toxic? Is it just a warped biological female drive using the tools of third wave feminism?

What are books that deal with this subject, anons?

>corollary: a-am I gay?

Woman detected

user calling you gay might be on to something if you only want to exist near men.

what you want is probably Vilar's Manipulated Man.

if you want a quick fiction read Wyndham's Consider Her Ways deals with how women going their own way would just be worse capitalism.

both of those are probably closer to your parents DOB than yours. if you want to be offended over anything, you should be offended you're seeing re-runs of social entertainment from the 1950s.

Thanks for the recs. And nah I've put the jimmy on almost a dozen girls, a couple of them during healthy relationships. I've also seen my best friends lives utterly destroyed by marriage and resentment. Dudes are simpler to get along with than women, but I don't long for male company. Mostly I think I'm anhedonic and asexual. Due for a redpilled Chad rebirth and midlife crisis, probably. How fucking generic can you get.

>Mostly I think I'm anhedonic and asexual
You're a low test cuck. Get your shit together, you ressentiment-fueled frogposting tosser.

You might want to read the chapters on women and marriage in Thus Spake Zarathustra. Expecting women to be something other than they are is probably the cause of the resentment, and a lot of the misplaced expectations of gender today are like the misplaced expectations of power and media that Nietzsche also covers in Zarathustra.

If you haven't covered the Greeks some of it will seem a bit weird and evangelical, but the chapters on women and marriage are reasonably clear. Women and men would probably be a lot happier if they stopped pretending a wage was God and the best measurement of the gap between the genders.

You are trying to convince a guy who unironically uses ideological figures like 'Chad' and terms like 'redpill'.

Ha, okay. I can do more pushups than you and run the 2mi in 14:30. While carrying the burden of alcoholism and depression, no less. My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial. Can yours say the same?

Mostly I think the anhedonia and lack of sex drive is caused by the howling terror that daily life has become. The viciousness of politics is seeping into everything: I am surrounded by useful idiots, and I don't have the moral flexibility to abuse mush-minded young women as I should. As old Slick Willy could. God bless that man.

>being a prescriptivist
>to a Nietzschean
you don't understand what keep philology alive, man.

Yeah... That Nietzsche chap sure was an expert on women and marriage.

>expert
certainly on the resentment people carry about anyone with an opinion on them

you mean marriage isn't supposed to be a union where the sum of the parts is great than the whole, and not meant to be a well nurtured garden in the endless desert of the world? k, then, i'll start beating the wife and see if she fails more.

*greater

I used those terms because I know Veeky Forums recognizes them. They are shorthand. I don't actually believe in any of the dumb political views espoused on this Nigerian yam harvesting forum.

Thanks my man. I've read some Nietzsche but haven't read TSZ. A secretly-trans ultralefty Canadian friend of mine raved about it years ago. (We don't speak anymore, every discussion turned to identity politics.)

>inb4 WELL MAYBE YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM

What's funny is I've had an actual redpilled friend for a decade who is fully on board with /pol/-style white nationalism / European traditionalism. We disagree on politics as well. Pan-Europeanism / white solidarity is as dumb as Pan-Africanism.

if you get into idpol after nietzsche, you done fucked up, son.

>My ancestors are smiling at me
Yeah, end of the bloodline must be such a relief for them.

In my experience marriage is at best a mutually beneficial economic agreement between two self-interested people. At worst its two idiots working out their childhood trauma on each other. Haven't met one truly happy, monogamous couple yet.

That's even worse than Kant's definition of marriage as a mutual contract for use of each others genitals. You might know a lot of fucked up people, but it's probably because they're at best self-interested and self reliant and at worst, neither of those things. Start flunking people in life for not being able to chose a mate, and you'll find more people with respect for themselves and others who command it.

*choose
Sorry, I need to clean my keyboard I think

>thinks Pan-Europeanism / white solidarity is as dumb
>doesn't have sex with women
>wants to be surrounded by men

spotted the numale

nice bait lads sage