Get a box of cereal for the first time in two years

>Get a box of cereal for the first time in two years
>eat about 6 bowls in 3 days
>box empty
>look at nutrition
>21 servings per box

For what purpose

So they can lie about the amount of sugar you're eating

This. I was horrified to hear I had been eating 500 calorie snacks on the regular. I no longer buy it

what type of shitty cereal are you eating?

also if you need a box to tell you how much to eat, you have issues.

>For what purpose
To educate you stupid fat fucks

100 grams of sugar per box lmao what the fuck

how much sugar is reasonably healthy to intake anyways? I've read as much as 30g in a whole day, but to otherwise stick below 10g.

>21 servings
How many cups per serving though? That's the measurement that matters, because you're more than likely eating a cup of cereal at a time.

Curious also. I keep processed sugar extremely low since I know that is really bad. Sugar from fruit, with fiber (i.e. not juice but the actual fruit), I try to stay below 45g. Sugar really adds up, everything seems to have a bit in it even if you are conscious about it.

I find most cereals too sweet so dodged that bullet.

That was one of her points, she ate the box in six bowls.

Buy less terrible for you cereal then you can feel a little less bad about it. I just ate some whole foods knock off cheerios and a cup is only 100 calories which isn't that bad.

Yeah I know those. They are really hard, for sure can't eat those dry.

>her
?

him whatever, was in another thread it was a her. user's points I should have said.

What did she mean by this?

I think it's about 40g for an average sized male, so adjust based on that. But that's how much you can consume every day without immediate negative effects, so hitting that limit every day still isn't going to be good long term. Half that would still be a fair bit of sugar, about 5 teaspoons.

>I find most cereals too sweet so dodged that bullet.
Get unsweetened muesli if you can find it, or just make it yourself. I don't like most cereals either because they're too sweet but muesli is good.

>box tells you how much to eat if you want a fair amount of sugar
>eat more than that
>realize you've overeaten
What the fuck I've been lied to

Box has been thrown out and i dont remember exactly, but it turned out it was less than a cup per serving.

I think it's about 38 grams of sugar for men, and 25 grams of sugar for women

Y'all worried about sugar, meanwhile it contains fucking TSP, a powerful/corrosive cleaning chemical