How come Veeky Forums never talks about James Baldwin?

how come Veeky Forums never talks about James Baldwin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcqbmbKrbXE
youtube.com/watch?v=oFeoS41xe7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we're more into dykes than faggots but he comes up a lot despite only being a faggot.

I read giovannis room and related a lot to the way he spoke about hos father

Because he's too based (black)

Because he has absolutely nothing to offer but racial resentment

He can only appeal to you if you're a sullen brown bitch or self-hating white

>confirmed for not reading baldwin
try someone who doesn't cite white russians and englishment as the best in lit, babby mcplebby sitcom tastes

>Because he has absolutely nothing to offer but racial resentment

it's clear you've never even looked at his bibliography so fuck off

Go praise Kek

Because he was mostly influenced by French writing and began his career in Paris, he seems a bit more like a European writer who happens to be a black gay American. Even when he did write about American stuff it didn't have the same sort of style that other black writers had.

Veeky Forums seems to prefer writers like Ralph Ellison or Richard Wright who were much more explicit

you should read ''Go Tell it on the mountain'' where he goes even more in depth on his father

Sorry but how is he not the most sullen brown bitch who ever lived? His essays in Notes of a Native Son touch on "important" and "challenging" topics like actors in a movie based on a black play being too light skinned, his fear of the police as a sullen brown bitch who is more statistically likely to commit violent crimes than his white peers, and his violent and criminal outburst of racial resentment toward a white waitress who was just doing her job in a segregated bar

He was a prototypical race-obsessed "woke" performer who inspired the morons in the NYT op-ed today. His writing were those of a sullen brown bitch who had nothing to offer but racial resentment, writings that can safely be dropped in the trash because they are completely lacking in value or maturity

well sorry that a black man who was born in 1920s America had a lot of opinions about race you fucking retard

his books also focus on homosexuality and religion but you've clearly just skim read the wiki article of one of his works

The point is not that he had opinions, the point is that his opinions (and life) were entirely based around his resentment, mostly racial but also sexual and cultural. He was mentally incapable of thought that positively affirmed his so-called oppressors, probably because he wasn't very smart

The depth of his resentment I'm sure is quite extreme, but no matter how deeply he obsessed over those who were better adjusted and more intelligent than him it is all frankly irrelevant to the point that he was a pit of sullen brown bitchiness

>He can only appeal to you if you're a sullen brown bitch
>how is he not the most sullen brown bitch who ever lived?
>as a sullen brown bitch who is more statistically likely to commit violent crimes
>His writing were those of a sullen brown bitch
>he was a pit of sullen brown bitchiness
Are you going to be okay?

he's american educated, he's trying his best. prob also why he hasn't read the gay shit.

I want to make it very clear that James Baldwin was a sullen brown bitch. A lot of Baldwin's readers are also sullen brown bitches or sympathizers with sullen brown bitches, so they're disinclined to notice his sullen brown bitchiness. Fortunately I can correct their misreading of Baldwin by drawing attention to the fact that James Baldwin was a sullen brown bitch.

I dont know if you've read many books user but Baldwin isnt alone in being a bit moody sometimes

At least he had something to be moody about and wasn't just writing six trillion books about feelin a litl bit sad like most authors you people fap over

did James Baldwin fuck your dad or something

Wrong, idiot. He talks a lot about family, religion, patriotism, identity, self discovery. You havent read Baldwin at all.

goddamn you're ignorant. Is this the kind of people that go on Veeky Forums?

go tell it on a mountain is about oppression from family- not race... i thought it was rather refreshing to see a black author take this route

I like his essays

No, it's /pol/. They tend to get bored jerking each other off in their containment board so they proceed to "extend" themselves to every other board and talk about your typical racist/bigoted/ignorant shit because they're probably on mental disability and have a lot of free time on their hands

This post just tells me you haven't read Baldwin

It's /pol/

Unfortunately we already chose not to ignore him

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

>beautiful white woman
>implying Veeky Forums doesn't have an Asian fetish

Back to /pol/ with you

t. larping homosexual

t. closeminded plebs

cuckolding is the fetish of philosophers and kings!

oh it is parody. impressive user

He should be read more. "History is not the past, it is the present. We carry our history with us. We are our history" is a lot like Faulkner. And the underlying violence he sees in America is very much McCarthy. The story of the Negro is the story of America.

if you think that's impressive check these dubs!!!!

>(((philosophers)))
>kangz
checks out

Did some great poetry. There's one in particular I'd love to find but google seems to have removed all his poetry from the internet. Wonder why they would do that ($$$). It was a longer poem, very political in nature. If anybody knows the one I'm talking about let me know.

Meanwhile, I'll post this:
youtube.com/watch?v=jcqbmbKrbXE

I like Buckley, increasingly so, but Baldwin absolutely savages him in this debate. Definitely worth watching if you've never seen it.

>comes to baldwin thread talking about bbc
>expects anyone to believe there's a grill involve
you're not into cuck shit you're just gay

Because the "muh blacks can't be no darn gud at that there writin, ya hear" meme

James Baldwin is fantastic though.

As I represent the majority of Veeky Forums, I can say that no, this guy is just a dumb motherfucker.

He uses sensationalism and sensibility genre debate and prose styles. His goal is only to make you feel an emotional aversion to what he calls society's woes. He presents zero reasons why they are actually woes. People just accept him because he's black.

I'm not even shitposting, watch him. It's a debate style while Buckley tries to engage in a different style which is analytical debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFeoS41xe7w

>His goal is only to make you feel an emotional aversion to what he calls society's woes.

>to what he calls society's woes

In what way are they not societal woes again?

>He presents zero reasons why they are actually woes.
t. sociopath

The funny and sad thing about the alt-right and /pol/-tards on Veeky Forums is that they think that they're triggering liberals here left and right and are some terrifying huge specters on Veeky Forums, when really the normal reaction to them is one of ridicule and joking contempt, as here.

>family, religion, patriotism, identity, self discovery

these topics really make me think

I'm glad. Now go read and form your own opinions instead of spouting memes.

You shouldn't tone police, it's called slave