Rate my lamb

Rate my lamb.

It's overcooked, such a shame. Lamb is a great meat but you wasted it.

Would eat but overcooked for me.
Did you slow cook it? I often slow cook lamb that looks overcooked but the meat is falling apart.

Overcooked. Do you work at a Brazilian steakhouse in the ghetto?

medium lamb is best lamb.

Would you honestly cook this cut (leg) medium rare?

2.5 hours at 190.C then rested for 1hr in foil wrapped in a towel, very moist meat.

No, I'd honestly cook a leg of lamb for about 20-30 mins less than you did (assuming you did it low and slow) so it still had a hint of pink, I don't love half raw lamb but you've overdone it a tad, son.

1 hour 55 mins plus wrapping in foil with a towel over it to rest would have been more ideal desu senpai. How much did she weigh before you cooked?

low n' slow is best for lamb.
I wouldn't have went over 300F

To me that would leave the best tasting meat and gelatinous parts around the bone spoiled. In terms of how this would have been cooked by my grandmother in my country this is still considered undercooked.

Greek?

Looks good. Would nom with some gravy.

Only French froggy fucks like rare lamb.

What country, just trying to get an idea of how you generally prepare your lamb. My country is the 2nd largest sheep producer in the world so I eat it a fair bit.

No idea maybe 2.5kg, I forgot to add that I seared it in a panini press and it went into a hot roasting pan.

Currently making a bone broth for the pups after picking all the meat off for lamb and mint jelly sandwiches tommorow.

No, my girlfriend is Greek and this is raw to them haha. I do love the oregano, lemon, garlic and olive oil marinade my friend does on his chops done on a charcoal BBQ.

New Zealand.

Fuck off, cunt. It's Aussie as fuck to love lamb.

I said rare lamb.
Every good country likes lamb.

Good skin color.
Meat over done.
Bone clearly becoming porous (dry).

This can be corrected by cooking at a higher temperature for a shorter amount of time.

Fuck off, cunt. It's Aussie as fuck to love rare lamb.

>Wanting to be included in the same category as the frogs.

Well you did surrender to emus so you do have surrendering in common

I think it needed a bit more cooking there. The smell of lamb meat is cancer if not cooked right. Don't listen to all those Meme medium rare meat eaters.

This

Lamb is best served well

Aussies and French of-old were both hards nails. Your memes will never change that, or what France has done to itself and what is trying to be done to Australia.

WHERES THE LAMB SAUCE

It didnt need it.

Ruined/10

>he rates Lamb

Looks like roast duck/10

Looks like shit.

t. vegan

>my country surrendered to a handful of vietcong rice farmers, but you're the weaklings

>my country surrendered to a handful of vietcong rice farmers
So france?

I like more pink than a hint. Well done or medium lamb is garbage.

Nah, a land of 56%ers. April '75 my dude.

Oh thanks for the clarification.
I hope you also found out something about history.

I've got 2 shanks braising right now if anyone gives a shit, potential pics

don't listen to these cock suckers. I do my leg at 160 for 3.5 hours. it looks overcooked but the meat falls apart.

I demand pics

Looks good

I only recently found out that lamb isn't that popular, worldwide. Has to be one of the most eaten meats in Australia

Lamb is too damn expensive in USA.

I like a grilled rack but the cost is not worth it.

Braised in red wine with carrot/onion/delery, garlic and some rosemary. Reduced the braise for a lamb sauce, served on taters with some carrots.

Looks nice.

It’s overcooked cunt

looks very nice m8 hope you enjoyed it. carrots go very well with lamb I think

Way too expensive here in Canada too. Everything is imported from new Zealand. Apparently they have a monopoly on fucking lamb

I don't know why, American lamb > new zealand

nz lamb is mass produced shit

It's Arab as fuck to love lamb.

Not baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!