The one time Veeky Forums was right, this is a great hot sauce

The one time Veeky Forums was right, this is a great hot sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRuCeSBDikD/?taken-by=johnnysjoys
newsweek.com/richard-spencer-confronted-professor-over-alt-right-views-and-expelled-gym-613194?amp=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where 2 cop

I got it from amazon, but theres a store locator on their website

>amazon
but I go to stores

the 3 pack is fire. all those flavors are good

That's why I said there is a store locator on their website

Its the best hot sauce I've had yet. PNW here. Waited for a thread about this.

My restaurant has a great beer cheese soup and a chili, the two combined with aardvark is amazing. Literally the "I put that shit on everything" sauce.

>over 200 miles

It's great but it goes really fast and its $7 a bottle.

>From Portland, Oregon

hurr durr I hate oregon hipsters. Mind telling us why?

so apprently this thread is about PNW aardvark enthusiasts. Find another thread to shit on.

Did I strike a nerve aardvark shill? I'm all for small businesses but you need to take out an ad like everyone else instead of trying to shill your swill here, sweetie.

>you need to take out an ad like everyone else instead of trying to shill your swill here

No, OP needs to delete this thread right fucking now before tastelets like you hear about it and hype the shit out of it like you did with sriracha.

not a shill, just found out about it a month ago and have been eating it nonstop. Was excited that there were other PNW people here. Im more annoyed you just shut the thread out with a simple picture criticizing my hometown. Let us folk discuss shit we like I guess is what Im saying. Have a great day.

>the 3 pack is fire
What did she mean by this?

>Weak as hell
>Overly sweet
>Overpriced
No thanks

who gives a shit? sriracha is a common sauce one brand has the chokehold on it. And their neighbors hate them for it because they choke on the production fumes. Aardvark should be so lucky to be as popular. I wish them the best.

>Not muh hipster faggot meme sauce, anything but that!
Kek

>secret aardvark
>hipster faggot meme sauce

Take your frank's red hot and leave.

Actually you wouldn't know my favorite hot sauce, I doubt you've ever even heard of it. It's not Frank's red hot but now that you mention it aardvark sauce tastes exactly like Frank's red hot mixed with mayonnaise and a cartoon animal on the packaging to appeal to your manchild sensibilities.

I loooooove this sauce! I don't usually eat spicy food cus I'm a wimp but I barely taste the spiciness in this hot sauce. Their mascot is soooo cyoot too
It's only $10 a bottle here so count me lucky :)

I always carry a bottle of Secret Aardvark in my purse.

>t. Kamala Harris pandering to NW hipsters

I like this hot sauce too. Not great for everything, but stuff like chili and assorted Mexican food, it's pretty good.

>t.

Why are you so mad about this, its a popular hot sauce. Did you get raped by an aardvark or something? Are you mad they don't sell it at walmart?

What did she mean by this?

stupid hipster faggot fucks "oh muh spice xD i saw this on the youtube hot ones reddit lol!"
if you use anything other than tabasco you're a tryhard hipster faggot fuck

This but unironically.

But tobasco tastes awful and it isn’t very hot...

there was no implication it was all the same person

they were responding to three separate people with the same question

youre dumb as shit

Pretty sure tobasco is hotter than SA. Sorry you live in flyover land where everything you can get is what's available at Walmart.

You're* talking about yourself in third person again, sweetie pie.

What did xe mean by this?

boring dork

Awww sugar, you didn't have to waste 2 minutes HTML editing the thread for your """""""""""""""screenshot""""""""""""""".

Hey Lynn

^

You are a sad strange little man

Popular things are bad user. And if you like them it means you're a shill. Try to keep up.

But Tabasco tastes like shit and isn't even hot.

Yeah you sound like you're from Oregon alright faggot

I bet you use plebbit too

I'm from Portland and this sauce is really good, def one of my favorites

just fuck me up with postage

It's worth it.

possibly but paying over $40 for a for a single hot sauce isn't gonna happen

It would be justified, though. It's worth it.

>You are a strange sad little man.

Go shill your shitty spicy mayo somewhere else Scott (((Moritz))).

Is that MtF or FtM?

>Yum yum yummy! I love my soy-based spicy mayo enough to drink it!

F2M.
And the Hammer&Sickle is photoshopped.
instagram.com/p/BRuCeSBDikD/?taken-by=johnnysjoys

>hurr durr
I was with you before that point, it only proves the NW needs to be the first state to be nuked by north korea. Nothing will be lost because none of you work, you just panhandle.

There's no soy in it at all you obsessed retard

Soy is in the Portland water supply that Scott uses to make the sauce. It's why you like it so much.

I don't understand why anyone from portland would be on Veeky Forums when there is an entire website where it is against their code of conduct to have an original thought?

Tell me where he touched you, theres got to be a reason you're whining this much

He touched my heart by ripping off retarded hipster faggots. Scott is based.

err, was* based.

yes he is BASED! a tip of the fedora, fellow r/the_donald kekistan XD

>yes he is BASED! a tip of the fedora, fellow r/the_donald kekistan XD
Well said my fellow pede!

I hope you don't live in Portland because you're going to get the shit beaten out of you if you going around saying this shit.

>implying anybody living in Portland could beat up another adult

Walk down Main Street in a MAGA hat and see what happens, you loser.

Im excited about an Aardvark thread as much as I would be seeing a Casiopea or Boredoms thread on /mu/

>t. pic related

I got this sauce and I was underwhelmed. It ended up being more BBQish than Breakfastish and Mexicanish, which I prefer. It seemed to shine most on Pizza and Fishsticks and Tendies. The last con I give it is that it's bottle is kinda fucked up as it's not easy to shake out of the spout and you need hulk hands to squeeze it out.

Have a bunch of numales stare at me then go whine on plebbit?

Richard Spencer, the spokesman of the alt-right, confronted by an SJW jew woman at the gym and hides behind the skirts of a black female security guard. Yeah, you guys are some tough fucks, for sure,lol!

>Fair said in her online post that after she called Spencer a neo-Nazi, Spencer asked for a trainer — a black woman — to help get him out of the confrontation.

“Seriously? This superior race of a white man needed the help of a female African American? What kind of martial race member is he?” Fair wrote in her post.

newsweek.com/richard-spencer-confronted-professor-over-alt-right-views-and-expelled-gym-613194?amp=1

Thanks for proving his point, plebbitor.

Amazon.com

My account got permanently banned because I tried to buy a petite realdoll.

>be white
>don't fight at any slight
>instead appeal to an authority personnel for help
>doesn't care about the race of said personnel
yeah this spencer guy is a huge problem. i think we should hang him like we did niggers back 60 years ago

pnw liberals are the least intimidating people on the planet, it's cute seeing you soyboys try to act tough running around with your bandana's and foam nerf swords KEK!!!

>butthurt portlander got his own thread derailed because he can't take bantz

Guess that sauce isn't that good after all

More like some autistic sperg kept the thread alive crying about hipsters

You're the only one crying desu.

>want to get the green v energy drink here
>5 bucks a 250 ml can, not including postage

I do too (I'm not a girl, I'm from PNW)

Its pretty average desu

It's an 8 hour drive from where I live to Portland, yet the shipping cost of ordering a single bottle is still twice the price of the bottle itself. It's good shit, but I go through it so quickly that there's no way to justify paying that much.

>Pizza and Fishsticks and Tendies

Yeah, nobody gives a shit about your opinion of food.

You got one thing right, it is indeed shit. They make it more expensive than it really is to make because they know retarded soygoys will shell out any price for their meme mayo-based """"""""hot sauces"""""""".

To be fair he's right though, if it's not good on the Big 3 then it's objectively garbage.

>so much anger, frustration, and ignorance in such a short post

Looked on Amazon UK, 'currently unavailable'!!
Every fucking time :(

Even in the States you can usually only find it through their one distributor, and the shipping cost is a bitch.

>improperly using meme quotes to project your feelings onto others

It's fucking disgusting amerimutt slop. You're falling for a meme, bruv. Trust me you're not missing out on anything. It's literally mostly mayonnaise, it tastes like Frank's Red Hot mixed with mayonnaise.

That's just Scott's business model, because he knew that he could swindle gullible yuppies by selling them 3/4ths mayo and 1/4 actual hot sauce for shipping + the convenience fee.

>It's literally mostly mayonnaise

Why are you so angry?

Hey this fucking retard is still in the thread, point to where it says mayo or eggs in the ingredients. I know you got ass raped by the chad who invented this sauce so you're seething in rage whenever you see this logo HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i got it in a redditgifts exchange, it was awesome. I can't buy it here and I am too cheapass to pay for shipping

>2 virgins posting the ingredients list at the same time

He marketed it as vegan so he left it out of the ingredients list.
Actually Scott died in 2009 as he lived. Having pancreatic cancer.

Does me mocking your meme sauce really bother you this much? Lmao

Portland here. Secret Aardvark is merely an okay taco sauce, but there are far better hot sauces manufactured around here. For example, Crazy Juice and Hot Mama Habanero.

This is the average Secret Aardvark shill.
An unabashed redditor.

This. I run a hot sauce specialty store and Crazy Juice and Mama Habanero actually tastes like hot sauce instead of watered down habanero tabasco sauce.

You're the one going on an autistic hissy fit responding to every post. You have some kind of bizarre grudge against this sauce, it's sad dude seriously

Like you're doing right now and have been for the entire thread?
I wasn't even the one who bumped it like 3 times you faggots are just too easy to rile up. Seriously what kind of mincing queer gets this worked up over his choice of hot sauce on an Azerbaijani cross-stitching forum? Just saying it had mayo in it was enough to piss you off.