Making an omelet

Sup ck. Me and my dogs are gonna make an omelet. Join us in our journey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
youtube.com/watch?v=-La2tfyyyeY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First of all, the eggs. Gotta have an omelet with eggs.

Can I borrow your dog for 10 minutes? I’m Canadian...

cute puppers

Don't know about that friend, what for?
Thanks user.im sure they think you're cute too.

Mixing egg and cream, gonna keep it simple.

cute eggs

Asian?

Nothing that would be considered illegal in Canada, I promise

Butter or oil for cast iron pan? What are your preferences? I'd go with butter but this is a special occasion.

I decided to use butter. Nothing wrong with the classics.

for eggs? butter my nigga

Nice and warm. About time to add the omelet mix I think.

The excess butter floated up on top. Oh well, that's life. Speaking of life, how are you all doing? Good I hope?

>25 minutes to make a fucking omelette

Pretty good. Update on omelette pls. No stuffing?

I never did call myself a chef, haha.

Gonna add some mushrooms for taste.

As I said I am going to add mushrooms. I just like them. Omelette is looking good.

Update: my omelette turned into tomato soup, I guess I used too much butter?

Mushrooms and mozzarella cheese, gotta love mozzarella.

>many dogs
>bare foot
Are you using soy eggs?

You put me off of breakfast. Great work user.

Is that toenail painted or bruised?

Nothing wrong so far spergs
Would eat/10 OP, continue

Oh no

I take that back

Plan B: Scrambled eggs instead. I think I used too many eggs.

>Nothing wrong so far
Immediately everything was wrong right here The heat should never be so fucking low that butter FLOATS UP THROUGH THE EGGS

>Underside of eggs is burnt
I'm fearful for what your normal "successful" eggs look like

Added garnish. I hope they'll like it.

How does anyone burn eggs that much... Those carcinogens. Holy shit.

Who will finish first? Tessy to the right or Troja to the left?

End me

Don't feed that shit to your dog, that belongs in the fucking trash, they're fucked.

Tessy is in the lead, but I still think that Troja can make it!

Friend, they eat their own shit. This is a delicacy for them regardless.

Stop killing your dogs

No, you shouldnt be feeding your dogs huge fucking slabs of mozzarella in your failed abortion of an omelette. Dogs don't digest cheese properly.
Enjoy your house smelling like absolute shit for the next two days, OP.

I want to fuk ur doG M8.

Kys.

Learn to cook

Fuck u ngger. Call cps on my asshole.

Kek

They only had very small pieces, so it was decided quickly. I wanted some too, and I liked it very much. Thanks for the advice and ideas friends. I'll be back some other time to make more omelets. Maybe even successful ones!

No, please

inte dålig kvalle på den rapsoljan men kör alltid smör till ägg min vän

> I'll be back
Do not do that.

Which dog do you usually fuck?

You can tell us you don’t fuck them, but we know you do.

>nigger in the kitchen making pork/rice/quinoa tacos
>throws me a head or red cabbage
>tfw this nigger here

>Well it's better than nothing
>one day I'm gonna rip that cocksuckers throat out

Hey user can I use this thread to post the spaghetti sauce I made last night, I only have one picture so it doesn't really deserve a thread

Turned out fucking delicious

Dish on those ingreeds sauce boi.

1 lb sausage
1.5 lb ground beef
1 bell pepper
1 can diced tomatoes
2 cans tomato sauce.
Brown meat with chopped onion and pepper mixed in.
Pour the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes into sauce pot.
Pour the meat in after draining.
Stir occasionally for 15 minutes.
Spice to your taste.
Add your choice of noodles

Missed an ingredient in the list
1 onion

Had me fooled with this thread, OP. Are you Scandi?

Tits or GTFO

Shit thread. Also has anyone had sex with a dog before? I intend to buy a female of a large breed and have sex with it was it has grown enough. Sounds fucking hot

Jeez. If you aren't going to stir the eggs while they cook then you need to use low heat otherwise that happens. This is a good video on how to make two kinds of omelettes:

youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU

He seems to be scraping the fork on the nonstick pan in the video but it's either another kind of pan that's scratch resistant or they throw the pans away after filming so he doesn't care, but don't use a fork like that on a regular nonstick pan. Use a silicone spatula or something.

>soy
I find it incredibly ironic that the biggest losers on the chon promote this meme as some form of superiority complex. Probably need some rationality why their fatasses have manboobs. I can smell you from here.
You better be feeding those dogs table scraps and leftover eggs OP. That pup looks a bit thin even for the breed.

>giving a shit about other people's dogs

Gtfo reditfag

right doggo wins!

Explore the site a little more newfriend. And up your shit talk game, you're not in /b/ anymore.

And what's /an/ got to do with anything? We're not on that board are we, stupid cunt. Fucking reditors are all literal spastics

shit, don't you have to warm those mushrooms?

btw don't give your dogs to the canadian, he'll feed them poutine and maple syzzurp.

woah, the fact that your dogs don't rush the food means it smells toxic to them.

rip doggos

Someone post the pic of that guy blowtorching the dogs balls and bumming it. Haven't seen that classic for awhile

What the fuck

Is this your first time cooking anything ever?

OP, if you're still here, that was a great thread, plz make more. Ignore these fucking faggots,
you have very cute pups

Not OP but hear me out~
-or they are well trained and not beasts you just let run around your suburban street with no leashes?

Can you guys please stop talking about wanting to fuck OPs dogs? Please fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=-La2tfyyyeY
Video related you people are mentally disabled.

Oh no

This thread started out so good, and then everything went to hell

No shit. I would rather eat the dogs...

I'd rather fuck the dogs until i cum and then cut their fucking guts out stupid fucking mutts I'd kick their fucking skulls in

What the fuck

You would cum before you cut their guts out? Wouldn’t it be better to cum while you cut their guts out?

What the FUCK

Fun and cute thread if i'm honest OP

I can't be the only one who's getting tired of people posting intentionally shitty cooking for attention, right?

dude, watch out for that octopede

savd.

>At home
>Don't feed the birds because I don't want my yard full of greedy nigger birds

>On vacation
>Feed the birds because I'm bored and don't have to deal with the consequences

Naw dude, I hate women too. I prefer to date mentally unstable men who take artificial hormones that make them even crazier than they already are so they can somewhat resemble females and it’s hobestly an improvement.

OP here, i was making an omelet and i hoped i could learn something from here. The pasta sauce of was posted here as well along with the recipe which i would consider a success for my part. Perhaps i'll try to make it some time in the future, looks tasty.
>OP does not know how to omelet
that is why i post it here. To learn from you guys who actually know cooking.
As for verification here is another pic of my dogs from back in summer. I have learned from this thread and i shall hopefully make a proper omelet sometime. And when i do, i'll post it here. Until next time friends.

Later cunt. Don't bother posting again, you're boring as fuck

Teach me how to make a good thread, O Veeky Forums guru

You're the only one making this about women, faggot.

If you really wanted to learn you would have picked up the correct spelling of omelette by now.

Are you retarded? you have all the resources of the internet and you wait for Veeky Forums to teach you? use lower heat you don't brown omelettes.