Hey fu/ck/ers

Hey fu/ck/ers.
So I’m opening a burger joint, brainstorming burgers for the menu, tell me watchu think should be removed. And if you have any suggestions I’m defs open to them.
I’m a big fan of gimmicky burgers that still taste guud, eg: mushroom and Swiss, parmigiana or Mexican. Thanks buds.

Classic: beef, cheddar, shredded lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, ketchup, mustard.

Cheeseburger: beef, double cheddar, pickles, ketchup and mustard.

Brekkie: egg, bacon, sausage pattie, cheddar, barbecue sauce.

Mexican: chorizo, guacamole, diced tomato/onion, jalapeños, shredded lettuce.

Parmigiana: breaded chicken, cheddar, bolognese sauce, shredded lettuce, onion.

Barbecue: steak, cooked onion, coleslaw

Hawaii: spam, pineapple, shredded lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo.

Classic chicken: schnitzel, cheddar, tomato, mayo, onion, shredded lettuce.

Mushroom Swiss: beef, Swiss cheese, fried mushrooms, grilled onion, tomato.

Pizza: schnitzel, pizza sauce, cheddar, pepperoni, olives.

Whisky burger: beef, grilled onion, tomato, bacon, all cooked in whisky.

Caprese burger: beef, tomato, mozzarella, basil.

Cheers.

Whatever who cares. Whats important are your fries. How are you making your fries?!

>Mexican: chorizo, guacamole, diced tomato/onion, jalapeños, shredded lettuce.

I can’t wait till all those ingredients leak outside of the buns user!

Yeah what about the fries faggot ?

You’re not opening a burger joint. Fuck off with your hipster faggot burgers.

Beer batter my man, for the crisp.
But people who prefer chips to burgers are childish.

Nope, already made it, lettuce prevent any leaking and the diced foods indent the buns so the don’t slip off the sides.

I put the lettuce and the guac near each other.

For the brekkie, make the egg over easy and with a HARD YOLK. Season it slightly with pepper too. Not sure if barbecue should be a standard option, but there should be an option to add hash brown with onion to the burger too. Also, leaf lettuce would also be a nice standard addition to this burger; I often find the fresh taste of a lettuce leaf quite pleasing with any egg-topped burger I consume. Also, this offering should be available on an optional sourdough or Texas toast bun.

>t. self-professed connoisseur of egg-topped hamburgers

>over easy
>hard yolk

BBQ needs bacon.

Also my favorite: andalouse sauce (mayo, tomato concentrate, peppers), arugula, red onions, beef, roasted chorizo/spianata picante and goat cheese

Australian: Beef, cheese, lettuce, bacon, avocado, beetroot, egg.

Do you know what over easy means?

portugese chicken burger: chicken portion with a nice portugese chilli rub, lettuce, tomato, good bun, and some bacon with some portugese chilli sauce.

Croc burger. the burger that bites back: Crocodile mince, lemon and mild green chilli sauce, shallots, lettuce, and some white wine. very nice.

Roo steak sandwitch. kangaroo steak, egg, cheese and any stew-like sauce.
Deep fried ice cream cookie sandwitch

kangaroo patties > kangaroo steak

yeah, true. the gamey, chewy texture is made more manageable when you grind up the kangaroo, the steak was a suggestion i made, this is good too!

euro or australian detected

remove all the dumb gimmick burgers because they won't be good anyway and you'll waste too much money on inventory

Is there beef in there or are you making a patty out of chorizo?

Australian
I don’t want dumb gimmick burgers, I want tasty unique burgers

This is in AUS, we don’t bbq bacon, that’s fucked

It’s just not practical to stock crockodile or roo meat when it’ll hardly be ordered.
I’d have to keep throwing away ingredients.

A "Southern" Burger would be top tier:

It's a burger with:
>Pimento Cheese
>Fried Green Tomato
>Bacon
and it's fucking delicious

Roo is a normal meat, you can buy roo steak and roo sausages at woolies.

>over easy
>hard yolk
>egg connoisseur

Is this fucking reddit? Or an elaborate meme?

You don’t eat lettuce for breakfast or at barbecues, so whatever one you’re suggesting I put it in would have to be a no.
I do appreciate your feedback though, it might be different where you live idk, but in Australia it’s basicly just steaks, snags and coleslaw

The Portuguese chicken sounds like it would be good with a creamy sauce, sour cream or maybe mayo, I’ll look into it. Cheers.

Wouldn’t a southern burger be like, Cajun fried chicken? Or somthing? I’m not super familiar with the states, just how fat they are.

Almost all new restaurants fail. This is probably a larp thread because no bank would ever lend you the money for this. If the thread is legit I think you should reconsider.

Opossum burger with processed cheese.

9/10 startups fail.
I don’t care, if it my dream I’m not going to die without even trying.

I-is that a t-thing? That’s fucked

The Southern U.S. has many subsections. What you described would be a Cajun/Louisiana burger.

But Pimento Cheese + Fried Green Tomato is a classic combination throughout the south.

What is it with all those fucked up hipster burgers?
>yes I take the swiss double peanut butter whipped cream guacamole, beluga caviar burger on a hand made period blood patty and a glass of the La Grande Dame Brut 2004 with some jizz in it oh and if possible make it gluten free, lactose free, no nuts, vegan and halal because I'm a vegan alcoholic 50% muslim 50% buddhist faggot. Also my pronounse are...

Assemble a fancy burger, carefully insert into a sausage casing, dip in beer batter and then deepfry it, once cooked place on a plate, spoon over a cheese sauce of sorts, add some deep fried pasta, invite fat bloke from man vs food for free advertising of business, go on to win world burger championships, open successful restuarant chain, retire multi millionaire, spend free time dabbling with politics, become senator, enjoy free trips on a plane to fiddle kids, avoid paying tax, lobby congress to bring back slavery, win.

>battered fries
Fuck off, heathen.

>pronounse

Trying too hard to be offensive make you look silly.

Pickle: Pickle, Pickle, Pickle, Pickle, Pickle

Btw you’re it’s not funny. It’s like you heard of Veeky Forums on Facebook and you’ve just come here because you thought “it’s the funny place to be offensive and edgy”
But you end up laying in too hard and look like a poser. Also this is me calling you out on being a newfag.

You better not be talking shit about pickles motherfucker!

>Classic
Great
>Cheeseburger
Looks to bland and similar to classic
>Brekkie
Lacks vegetables
>Mexican
Alright
>Parmigiana
Alright
>Barbecue
Why the fuck no BBQ sauce ?
>Hawaii
Weird but whatever
>Classic chicken
Great
>Mushroom Swiss
Add lettuce
>Pizza
Weird, maybe add some shrooms and another kind of cheese
>Whisky burger
Add lettuce
>Caprese burger
Add lettuce. Also looks kinda bland

>cheddar
wtf

>opening a burger joint
>without envelopes
do westerners actually do this

you get a better crisp, far cheaper and with less labor, by during your slice and prep dropping them in a water bath at exactly 76 degrees for 10 minutes followed by a 1-minute parfry at full temp. after this they can be stored indefinitely.

Don't use steak for your bbq burger. Use pulled pork if you can swing it. Also, your caprese burger sucks. I'd do a grilled portobello cap instead of beef. Add olive oil and balsamic. You vegetarian entree of some kind. As for the rest.. idk man, you guys must have different ideas on what things should be.

I think you’re right about everything except the brekkie burger.
Also holy shit, leaving bbq sauce out of a bbq sandwich, that was pretty ducking dumb. Although with the slaw it might make it too sloppy idk I’ll have to try it. Thanks m8

Oh, I haven’t tried a caprese burger, but I’ve had plenty of caprese sandwiches and they’re fantastic, adding a beef patty only makes it better right? Maybe there’s somthing to do with the bread to fillings ratio.

I’m not sure where you’re from, but I’m planning it to be an Aussie bbq sandwich, Aussie bbg is steak

Same butt-blastedfag

There is a burger place close to me that sells a burger with tortilla crisps and jalapeños
It's quite good

Do you have a business plan? How many burgers do you need to sell a day to cover your nut?

We both know he does not have a business plan, Mr. 2000

Ooh yeah, iv seen those, what’s the tortilla chips like on a burg?

Still talking to the commission advisers

You'll fail then.