Was this excessive

Was this excessive

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/jk-rowling-house-troll/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based desu

Oh good, now she'll have another property to house a future doctor, engineer, or lawyer from North Africa that she loves to virtue signal about so much.

i like her

a pretty shitty thing to do, especially when the "troll post" in question it was a remark that rowling welcomed refuges twitting with her golden iphon while sitting in her mansion to which she answered she was going to own her mansion and also his home

How would you have reacted if trump did it

this is also false

snopes.com/jk-rowling-house-troll/

holy... i want more

>tfw no Rowling landlord to exploit you for low rent.

How is that supposed to be "funny". I don't get it unless its something to do with the incongruity of an Eastern European house supposedly in Sheffield.

>funnyordie

Trump is merciful he wouldn't tarnish his honour like that. Mercy is a concept that women have a hard time understanding.

Have we hit peak neolib boys?

>capitalism
it's almost funny at this point

Trump answers words with words.

Just came to post this.

It shows the left isn't the party of morality.

Pieta...a man so full of bitterness and hatred that he must project his failures onto an entire gender whilest worshipping a man known for being a cock eyed piece of shit. Go outside friend, tske your pathetic ass and improve yourself you dont have to be the way you are

was she ever actually poor

It's Pajeet who become the doctor, not Ahmed.

i mean, he was pretty merciful on clinton after the election. something tells me he wouldn't repossess someone's house for trolling him on twitter, he just blocks them

Sorry friend you seem to have no honour yourself. If anything you're projecting your insecurities by turning him into the worst sexist and racist possible. I can assure I spend at least 18 hours so if anything maybe you should go out and stop listening to fake news. Have a good day friend.

I'd just burn the house down and move to a better country

Women are not capable of mercy to the same degree as men. I have no hatred for women. So please be careful with your presumptions.

what the hell

What a sad and bitter post. You need Jesus.

I got mad for no reason!

britbongs aren't allowed to own matches or lighters.

i am semierect

It is still more real than if it did happen but we didn't believe it.

Wait, how does an author repossess your house? Is she a fucking bailiff on the side?

stop shilling your shit pasta, you're the only one who will repost it

If Trump ever did this /pol/ would be calling it the best thing that happened since the election

[citation needed]

Spanish poet Francisco de Quevedo did this in real life.
He bought the house of Luis de Góngora, another prominent poet he had a bitter rivalry with, and then proceeded to evict him.