Is there any way to increase IQ? Is there any book that can...

Is there any way to increase IQ? Is there any book that can, through reading and difficult thinking be able to make you think better, and thus raise your IQ? Asking for a friend.

WAKKA! Congratulations, your IQ suddenly increased by 15 points! What are you going to do with it now?

get off the internet and step away from the tv.
that should give you a mental boost.

being on any social site is like being at an online party in a sense. and if you're on it too often, regardless of quality or content, you're going to feel fried.

Sorry OP youre stupid forever lol shoulda dropped out of highschool

For fuck's sake.

But like, there MUST BE some book that makes you think harder and makes you more intelligent. I mean, THERE MUST BE.

Math, i just hope you don't become part of the IQ circlejerks.

Learn formal logic you meatloaf

stop being a pedo

the fact that you've succumbed to thinking that you're going to gain intelligence by reading some text is a bad sign.
say this magical text exists, how do expect to truly reap its benefits if you don't currently posses the proper apparatus?

Protip to end all protips

Stop thinking in terms of useless egowank "IQ smarts" and think more in terms of practical knowledge.

Where do you want to go in life? Figure that out and work out how you need to get there. The real difference between a smart person and an idiot is that the idiot wastes all his time and resources on shit he didnt even know he didnt want. While the smart person steadily walks the path determined by their own self-examination.

>tfw I'm that idiot person

I hear sleep deprivation can permanently lower your IQ

Get a book full of logical and mathematical puzzles. To raise your IQ exercise with the type of questions they ask on their examinations.

Experience, varying your interests and reading choices, talk to people of opposing views and learn to listen.

The changes will not be felt overnight

this
It's what IQ amounts to, general cognitive ability that applies to everything. Note that if it is a challenge then you're doing it right.

No. You're lazy, which is why you are hoping for something to happen to you to fix you. If you were motivated, you'd learn what you needed to accomplish what you wanted.

Actually, if some magic IQ increasing book existed, you probably wouldn't care to read it, and if you did read it you'd just waste the IQ boost the way you waste whatever intelligence you already have.

A book containing IQ tests
you get good at those and your IQ rises

>internet
>bad
Come on man

Train for the test.

>internet
>good
Come on man
i can do it too.

never said the internet was bad, so your comment is stupid.

Time to leave this online party
zzzZZZOOOMMMmm

>Is there any way to increase IQ?
Harness your tism. Accept no normie substitute.

this. just focus on the specific problems in the test and you'll get a better score.

deleuze is wicked gay bro

you, the idiot: reads finnegan's wake, infinite jest, heart of darkness just to update their socialpoints page with high-tier books

me, smart person: reads meditations, zero to one, thinking fast and slow, just to give my boss 100%

later on, we both die from natural causes

Do mental math. Performing mental math regularly trains your mind in a way that reading books cannot. Reading books might make you deep, but mental math makes you quick, so choose your path. Here's my story. I was an English major at a certain prestigious American college in Massachusetts that we'll call Harvard. Yes, that Harvard. Anyway, I was at Harvard studying literature with the best professors in the country. I couldn't believe my luck. I took classes with all the big names, every top scholar in the field, they were teaching me and noticing my aptitude for literary analysis. And I was brilliant. But I wanted it all. I wanted everything. I wanted both literary genius and actual genius of the kind people care about, so I started to do mental math. With my Harvard IQ it took only about two weeks for me to get good at it, two weeks of performing complex equations in my head on my way to class, in the cafeteria, during sex, etc. I didn't realize, though, that I was fundamentally changing my brain, that all this mental math was radically changing my values. One day I was in one of my English classes, a class that I'd always loved, the professor was lecturing on Woolf. And I found myself totally bored. What in the hell was I doing? What was the point of this? I had my copy of Orlando in front of me. This was what I was studying in college? Stories? What the fuck? This new attitude of mine was inexplicable, until I remembered: the math. It was all that mental math I was doing. It changed me. I couldn't see the value in literature anymore. My brain had become literal, utilitarian, practical. I no longer got it. I knew I was at a crossroads, so what did I do? I stopped doing mental math, and I got my English degree from Harvard, and I love literature to this day. So if you want to increase your IQ, do mental math, but be careful with it. It can have unexpected consequences.

i'd tell you to do the same, but we both no there is no leaving this place.

>Do mental math. Performing mental math regularly trains your mind in a way that reading books cannot. Reading books might make you deep, but mental math makes you quick, so choose your path. Here's my story. I was an English major at a certain prestigious American college in Massachusetts that we'll call Harvard. Yes, that Harvard. Anyway, I was at Harvard studying literature with the best professors in the country. I couldn't believe my luck. I took classes with all the big names, every top scholar in the field, they were teaching me and noticing my aptitude for literary analysis. And I was brilliant. But I wanted it all. I wanted everything. I wanted both literary genius and actual genius of the kind people care about, so I started to do mental math. With my Harvard IQ it took only about two weeks for me to get good at it, two weeks of performing complex equations in my head on my way to class, in the cafeteria, during sex, etc. I didn't realize, though, that I was fundamentally changing my brain, that all this mental math was radically changing my values. One day I was in one of my English classes, a class that I'd always loved, the professor was lecturing on Woolf. And I found myself totally bored. What in the hell was I doing? What was the point of this? I had my copy of Orlando in front of me. This was what I was studying in college? Stories? What the fuck? This new attitude of mine was inexplicable, until I remembered: the math. It was all that mental math I was doing. It changed me. I couldn't see the value in literature anymore. My brain had become literal, utilitarian, practical. I no longer got it. I knew I was at a crossroads, so what did I do? I stopped doing mental math, and I got my English degree from Harvard, and I love literature to this day. So if you want to increase your IQ, do mental math, but be careful with it. It can have unexpected consequences.

>Is there any way to increase IQ?
Daily pattern recognition exercises for an hour. If you skip a day, it'll go back down.

great post, surprisingly

Dual n back. It worked for me. raised mine about 5 points

Don't remind me user....

I'm fucked then

OP wants RPG-style stat tomes IRL but the sorry truth is that all good books are stat tomes IRL, you just have to read a lot, and widely.

become redpilled

t. 135 iq

also, read Mein Kampf, Camp of the Saints, The Bell Curve, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

kek

this actually works